No memeing, what is your honest opinion of this individual?

No memeing, what is your honest opinion of this individual?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2015/10/21/middleeast/netanyahu-hitler-grand-mufti-holocaust/
youtube.com/watch?v=oNa1RYgV17o
jta.org/2017/01/31/news-opinion/united-states/remember-the-11-million-why-an-inflated-victims-tally-irks-holocaust-historians
flickr.com/photos/146343979@N02/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

For a bunch of Swedish SJW cucks, Paradox Interactive sure managed to make Hitler look based in that artwork...

I just realised I have no political opinions that don't envolve memes....

He's a pretty cool guy.

Doomed europe, didn't know when to quit. He should have invaded africa and created a majority white land from everything south of the zambesi.

Jew controlled opposition

Both Lightning and the Sun, an Idea more than a man.

Nice ideas but by losing the war he damaged any possible future conversations on racial superiority or the ability to keep Europe primarily white

Greatest Troll

Sack of poo who made nationalism incredibly difficult for white people and gave the open border lot their favorite buzzword for 70+ years

If he stop before invanding Poland he would be celebrated as the greatest political figure ever

Impressive...I didn´t think people would have a "nuanced" opinion. Hitler killed facism.

An idiot from both perspectives.
From the Entente perspective he was a genocidal maniac who needlessly killed millions, blamed the Jews for what was essentially German incompetence during WW1 and weakened Europe beyond repair. An utter and total monster.
Even from the Nazi perspective, he was a neurotic egomaniac who insisted on getting involved with military decisions on the Eastern Front despite never having attended any form of military academy and vasted precious money on vanity projects like Wunderwaffen and making Berlin Paris-but-better. When his most detailed biography comes not from a general but from an architect, you know what kind of person he was.

I cannot see why Sup Forums, or anyone in general, would consider him admirable. The only reason storm/pol/ loves him is because he killed "undesirables". Ironically, Hitler's rampant slaughtering of Jews (in an age where they were already widely detested mind you) is what made present day Jews untouchable. Just think about this: what word would they use to guilt trip Euro's if Nazi's weren't around?

One of the top 10 humans to ever live on this earth.

shit strategist

>Hitler's rampant slaughtering of Jews
I thought people here didn't believe in the Holocaust.

It's another
>lets blame the ones trying to achieve greatness and lost and not the ones opposing that, doing their money master bidding.

Sexually frustrated beta-male with a grudge

Now you know how to spot a JIDF/leftypol shill

Holocausted the wrong group. Terrible military strategist who disregarded his Generals' seasoned expertise in favour of his own as a former two-bit Corporal

Hitler has only got one ball
The other is in the Albert Hall
Himmler had something similar
and poor old Goebbels
had no balls
at all.

cnn.com/2015/10/21/middleeast/netanyahu-hitler-grand-mufti-holocaust/

A man who injected the poison pill of violence into everything he did

On Sup Forums it's believed that the Holocaust didn't happen and it's the greatest thing that ever happened.

Fucking nuts, though a good daddy substitute for autistic people lacking a powerful father figure / role model in their lives.

Also, a fucking terrible artist.

It's another what, faganon?

Decent man who recognized what the international clique was trying to do to Europe and emboldened his people for the final fight.

Hero but also fool, doomed himself and his people with the totality of his decisions and choosing to open up an Eastern front.

His life is the ultimate tragedy and I can't help but look at him and feel his mistakes directly caused everything we are dealing with today. I have never been able to decide whether I revere him or hate him, or a little of both.

One of the greatest man ever lived in this century. A true visionary. Master of secret arts.

OP said "no memes" though

All you need to know in two minutes.

youtube.com/watch?v=oNa1RYgV17o

>poor old Goebbels
>had no balls
Poor old Goebbels was a serial fucker.

>burger doesn't comprehend is own language

Of course, I wouldn't have expected something else.

biggest victim of WWII.
I'm sure putin will be made to look just as bloodthirsty in future history books.

Dunno...all I know of him is what i was taught at school

One of the greatest Heroes of Europe.

He was mostly right about the Jews and the banks. He was a degenerate meth addicted poop fetishist that fucked up big, A nazi germany without him would've been more successful.

Pretty fucking nuts but he got the job done

Bullshit. If it wasn't for nationalism Hitler wouldn't have had difficulties with Britain. EU politicians and dumb citizens vote against it. Blame them.

A great leader who get's a bad rap

Don't forget the daily dose of bull jizz he injected into his dick before he engaged in gay sex either.

He lost and failed, so i guess he wasn't that great

>Poor old Goebbels was a serial fucker.
Maybe, but that doesn't really scan.

Had his ideals of nationalism in the right places, but utterly failed in his ways of achieving them and was a complete garbage military official. Should have left the strategy work to his generals instead of ignoring them.

Well intentioned extremist.

Hitler was a good leader, he wanted to make germany a great country, one to be feared by the enemies, but killing 60 millions and bringing the europe to collapse is not the answer.

Nothing was lost. Everyone has just taken a break. Hitler may have died. His ideology still lives. You can already see the signs. Remember even Christ became a god only after 300yrs of his death. 50yrs after his death he was still just another dead Rabbi.

A literal cuckold and hippie. The archetypical nu-male before there were nu-males.

Only edgy contrarians and ignorants hate him.

who is this guy? can i get a quick rundown?

Fought for his people, and didn't care who he had to fuck over or kill to ensure a home that worked for the German people.

He should have banished the Jews, and he wouldn't have spent as much on housing and feeding them.

probably not as bad as historians make him out to be

I think he genuinely wanted to help/save his fellow Germans/German-speaking peoples but went a little overboard in some areas... perhaps.

Fuck who knows since history is written not only by the victors but the victors super liberal bff.

Evil political and social genius but military and economic idiot.

Singlehandedly set the stage for progressive jewish influenced dictatorship and anti white anti male society we live in today.

A man who did nothing wrong.

Controversial European politician, was chancellor of Germany from 1933-1945. Notable works include the Autobahn, the first anti-smoking campaign, and instituting the earliest animal rights and environmental protection laws.

Bu-bu-but the CHOSEN PEOPLE I mean master race should be allowed to rape and pillage their way across europe.

It's easier than spotting the kraut desu.

Stop trying to be anglo fritz, your bantz is giving me cancer.

Amazes me how you sand niggers and krauts get along so well.

He basically enslaved all krauts to be his cannon fodder in for his great ideas.

Sup Forums only believes that that the einstatzgruppen killings of Jews and partisans in the polish and early stages of the barbarossa campaign was real. It also belives that this total is roughly around 600,000 but also that this total was exaggerated by the SS in order to please himmler.

Sup Forums belives that the paper trail points to \a winding down of killings of Jews and the beginning of labour programs after the Germans realized that the war was going to be along one in the winter of 1941-42.

Sup Forums notes that in the Goebbels diaries as late as 1944 Goebbels notes that there are still 90,000 Jews in Berlin.

A jewish shill designed to tarnish the reputation of the movement. These ((())) are playing some 12 dimensional chess m8

Jews died. There were no "death camps". Most died from bombing of rail and lack of food as a result and spread of disease, like typhus. There 100% without a shadow of a doubt were not 6 million Jews killed in Europe in that time period. It was physically impossible for that many Jews to even be in occupied German territories at that time to be rounded up and mass murdered. Then factor in over a million confirmed survivors by teh Jews themselves and 4 million+ seeking reperations post war. The largest camp was Auschwitz and there isnt a single mass grave ANYWHERE to be found for the hundreds of thousands of bodies that hsould die there. They only had 4 or 5 crematoriums. People claim billowing smoke nonstop and smell of dead burning bodies from them. Crematoriums vaporize bodies and do not emit smoke or smell of any kind. It takes 1-3 hours per body. There is maintenence on them and disposal of the ash to be considered. The sheer man power and hours required to kill with these is impossible. The amount of coal to burn a single body and then factored into the hundreds of thousands that died there would be astronomical and require constant delivery of coal in the hundred million tonnes range in a war shortage and starved country. We had their codes cracked and would have heard or known of these constant coal shipments and ash removal. Wed find the massive buried deposits of ash or sediment in rivers filled with the carbon and ash.

The holocaust was not 6 million jews. That is fact and a lie that is a crime in many countries to even question. 1-2 million jews died - many that actually fought in the war. There was no mass holocaust and NOTHING like what the fucking russian jews did to the christians in Russia (12-20 million genocide).

only useless "intellectuals" have no good opinion of him.
grandpa's told me stories from the front, grandma told me the stories from home and before the war.
i'm a worker now. therefore i know, why i admire our great leader Adolf Hitler.
further i realized how not admirable war is.
Deutschland Sieg Heil, Europa Sieg Heil und Heil Hitler

The Greatest Story Never Told

All of his faults considered, I still admire him.

He brought life and agency to what had previously been mostly academic concepts and ignored or were even unknown to the masses. Through his force of personality and revolutionary ideas about how to lead a nation, he created a movement which to this very day still has power!

Consider just how unknown Hitler's contemporaries are to all but historians - nobody knows who Franco or Mussolini are, and prescious few even know about Stalin, or Churchill, or Roosevelt... but everyone knows who Hitler is.

That being said, his neuroses did damage to his cause in the form of ultimate defeat, I cannot dispute that. However had Hitler shown more temperance, had he let his generals guide strategy, had he been less fixated on Russia, he may have won his thousand year reich - but would he have been remembered for quite this long?

"If the day should ever come when we must go, if some day we are compelled to leave the scene of history, we will slam the door so hard that the universe will shake and mankind will stand back in stupefaction"

a goddamned meth-addled monster who burns in Hell for all eternity now.

I don't know who that guy is, can I get a quick rundown on him?

The Holocaust is the killings of 6 million Jews, many in death camps, also many in gas chambers, so is it fair to call you Holocaust deniers?

Charismatic megalomaniac that really fucked things up last century. Good eye for aesthetics.

A Highly charismatic leader with the ability to rally his people, much like Gaddafi, he lost his ability to write the history for his people because the banking jews rallied all their pawns rowers and brooks. This is the unfortunate reality, true nationalist have been getting crushed by the banking cartels for 100 years now

One of the greatest men to ever live.
The world would be an objectively better place if he had won the war.
He is also a massively inspiration figure.
He went from NEET to being close to fixing all the problems of the world.

Napoleon 2.0

He was never a neet, bongalong.

A reminder that the Pope is the Pope not by choice, but it's the trope you need to adopt to successfully run a cult.

Pretty sure he spent a period of time homeless in Vienna.

This plus he started off well meaning and eventually sold out.

This
Adolf Hitler is the perfect rags to riches story

POO

Every non-Russian liberated camp has been changed from death camp to concentration camp. Questioning something is not the same as denying. There were not enough Jews in the territories to number 6 million. The fact the number and holocaust term is used and has been parroted before WWI should open your eyes to something wrong with the numbers.

jta.org/2017/01/31/news-opinion/united-states/remember-the-11-million-why-an-inflated-victims-tally-irks-holocaust-historians

Additionally, the people responsible for the numbers and claiming 11 million died (6 million jews and 5 million non-jews) were upset that Trump ignored their lie and didnt specifically mention jews recently, so ADMIT THEY LIED ABOUT THE NUMBERS. Are the people that work at the holocaust museum and responsiblef or the calculation of the death toll holocaust deniers? Do Jews deny the holocaust?

Super great guy. A shame the holocaust didn't happen.

He wasn't wrong, the way to prove he wasn't wrong was wrong. Should've just stripped who he was going after of everything and leave them in Africa or something.

>The Holocaust (from the Greek ὁλόkαυστος holókaustos: hólos, "whole" and kaustós, "burnt"),[3] also referred to as the Shoah (Hebrew: השואה, HaShoah, "the catastrophe"), was a genocide in which Adolf Hitler's Nazi Germany and its collaborators killed about six million Jews.[4] The victims included 1.5 million children[5] and represented about two-thirds of the nine million Jews who had resided in Europe.[6] Some definitions of the Holocaust include the additional five million non-Jewish victims of Nazi mass murders, bringing the total to about 11 million. Killings took place throughout Nazi Germany, German-occupied territories,[7] and territories held by allies of Nazi Germany.

So, in other words, you deny the Holocaust? It's an easy yes or no question.

I know, you need to poo
But i won't let you near my loo
Now, you go Pajeet
To your designated shitting street
-Stolen from user

The fact your only defense is accuse me of antisemitism and hiding behind holocaust denial is pathetic. The JTA link is from Jan 31, 2017.

>Yehuda Bauer, an Israeli Holocaust scholar who chairs the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance, said he warned his friend Wiesenthal, who died in 2005, about spreading the false notion that the Holocaust claimed 11 million victims – 6 million Jews and 5 million non-Jews.

>“I said to him, ‘Simon, you are telling a lie,’” Bauer recalled in an interview Tuesday. “He said, ‘Sometimes you need to do that to get the results for things you think are essential.’”

>Bauer and other historians who knew Wiesenthal said the Nazi hunter told them that he chose the 5 million number carefully: He wanted a number large enough to attract the attention of non-Jews who might not otherwise care about Jewish suffering, but not larger than the actual number of Jews who were murdered in the Holocaust, 6 million.

At least update your lie so that the 5 million non-Jews are excluded and only 6 million Jews were part of the holocaust. You are denying the holocaust yourself.

He killed a bunch of Jews. That's good.
He killed a bunch of white people as well, and he also was pro-Muslim. That's bad.

holol

Fucking Communist

Was great for his own population, but went too far with overextending. Would be nice to have him again, but this time not wanting to overthrow the whole world.

He managed to make our humor mainstream, unfortunately english speakers seem not to get smart jokes and get angry for their lack of intelligence

Sup Forums isn't a single person and this threads reeks of people thinking it is.

definitely not the monster he's been made out to be by hollywood and just about every history textbook. With the internet its inevitable that a mass reevaluation of Hitler and his legacy will happen

Your country was pretty happy about joining and supporting him in his 'blind genocidal anger'

A guy with 2 iron crosses cant be that bad

Delusional power hungry pleb.

The KGB files released in the ninties corrected the number of jewish death in concentration camps as well.

Some aren't, for some it's a meme.

Made Germany great again, fucked it up by going to war.

Most of us agree on being lied to about it. Some will say none of it happened, some say the numbers are greatly exaggerated. Nobody believes the 6 million number

as dumb as niggers

Ruiner of the white race.

It's a little more complex than him simply going to war.
Ethnic Germans were being persecuted by Poland.
He had been trying to reach a negotiated settlement for fucking ages providing terms that a lot of interested parties thought were very reasonable.
Britain and France were determined to have war though. They guaranteed Poland, which from the Polish perspective removed any need to reach a compromise with Germany, because why negotiate when you believe that Britain and France will fuck Germany up if Germany decides to attack you?
So Poland kept fucking around and provoking until Hitler had no choice but to resort to military force.
Even then Hitler desperately wanted to avoid war with Britain and France and so began the Phoney War.
Then, after the fall of France and the retreat of the BEF, Hitler was still desperately trying to reach an negotiated peace with Britain, not even a surrender, just peace.
Britain refused to even hear the proposals.
Even after Germany started bombing Britain, Hitler specifically ordered that there was to be no civilian bombing because he still wanted peace.

Anyway, the war was the fault of Britain. France and the eternal Pole.

I think Germany's a pretty cool guy, eh kills Russians and doesn't afraid of anything.

It's all here

flickr.com/photos/146343979@N02/