4D Chess Strikes again

Liberals everywhere are responding to Trump's tweet (pictured) that "the so-called judge was appointed by George W. Bush and was approved 99-0 in the Senate". Apparently that is a legitimate argument that makes a judge qualified.

You know who was appointed by a liberal president and approved unanimously in the Senate?

Neil Gorsuch

Checkmate liberals.

only rural and suburban retards voted for trump

Fuck liberals and fuck progressive people.

A

FUCKING

LEAF

hello Obamaleaf

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

>Apparently that is a legitimate argument that makes a judge qualified
how is it not? Are you going to tell me checks and balances in the government are moot?

I think it is. But just two days ago liberals were claiming it wasn't.

how so? Are you talking about trump's SC nomination?

The ban was within the law it's constitutional. People who say Trump is being a dictator with these executive orders are simply virtue signaling and have no mandate, hillary lost.

Trump has a country to protect and his voters agree with the direction USA is going. White ethno state here we come.

Ever since Obama expanded the powers of the president, yes.

yup

Kill yourself queer

which powers

Trump is right here. Literally the only reason he halted the ban is for his 15 minutes of fame. It had nothing to do with the law and everyone knows it.

Nice red herring. Unanimous senate confirmation is good enough reason to believe a nominee is qualified unless you can prove foul play.

Don't get mad at the leaf for posting this. I used to hate this copypasta, but it grew on me. It's like seeing an old friend that used to be your worst enemy. Sort of like Goatse in a way.

>Goatse
Canadian posts are the new goatse

Not only his voters agree, many Hillshill voters do agree with the ban and with the direction the country is heading.
EVEN in this poll made by the huffpost.

Basically. You should smile a bit when you see them by now.