TRUMP IS THE BEST THING TO HAPPEN TO AMERICA IN MY 28 YEARS OF LIFE

So fuck the haters like Glenn Beck and Madonna and Ashley Judd and the ANTIFA rioters.

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/agenda/story/2017/01/all-trump-executive-actions-000288
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kek

>tfw no right wing gf

Sucks, man.

My gf is to the right of me!

She is coming over to cook me a meal and snuggle in front of a movie.

Trump is the best thing to happen to the world.

how did you meet?

He does look ridiculous right now though. The entire world is against him. Even your own courts and homeland security. I kind of feel sad for the cranky bigot.

fuck dude I swear I know this girl. almost want to reactive my facebook to check.

Trump will save us all

they're against him becase he's cleaning out all the corruption and pedo worshipping faggots that work in our gov't. They're just scared.

Hey Sup Forums ive got some classes in school with a green haired bitch who sits in close proximity to me every class. Figure she is prolly a lefty but because the classes are discrete mathematics and stats for engineers I assume she is at least taken the STEM redpill.

Im a 23 year old KV.

Worth bothering?

Could you please user? I wanna see more angles of her boobs, even if in a t-shirt.

Fuck off pajeet
Sorry you hate freedom and independance but stop whining

kkk rally

When the whole world is infested with cancer then obviously the chemo will not be welcomed with open arms by it.

Guy she went to college with was in town to visit my workplace.

She lived in my town and the 3 of us went out for a meal.

Then she and I went out for a meal.

Then she and I went out for a meal.

And one thing led to another.

Not to put too fine a point on it, but I hope it is clear that my gf is not the OP pic.

You got time ahead of you. Take the shot

Yeah he's stupid so it's hilarious to watch.

>And one thing led to another.

>two attractive characters talk to each other
>cut to them having sex
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I HATE THIS EPISODE

>The entire world is against him

He has gotten more positive stuff done for America in 2 weeks than Obama did in 8 years.

Trump works.

Obama golfs and sleeps and ignores Benghazi.

T-this actually happens?

Yeah. She lived less than 10 miles from me and I didn't know her.

C'mon.
Don't you guys feel this is "Un-American"? I've lived in Texas for a couple of years and i know even the racist hicks would say this is just simply wrong. This is not what America is. It's supposed to be a 'free' country. No?

Pretty crazy, right?

I might my Trump supporting gf through her friend in college. I gave them both a ride to Amtrak because I was the only one with a car. Her and I started hanging out and have been dating the last 5 years.

what is your definition of a free country? And if you're in TX illegally you need to go back mexibro.

It's honestly not that hard to find one.

She is a 7 or an 8 but her shirt makes her go up 1 point.

>big tits
>short hair
>right wing

fucccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

That's most likely Ukrainian scum.

Are they big though? I feel like her head is big.

yeah?
in germany, 4% of the women vote afd, as opposed to 20% of the men.

Lost hard, goddamn.
>tfw you will never make her smile like that

You must have a really shit life mate.

He pressed "sign up"

lol shill. if you were an American you would understand.

>being from N. America doesn't make you an American.

What had he done that has helped the millions of people without jobs? All he has done is create more fear to further have control over you feeble minds.

Are you a muslim? Be honest.

Oh boy you sure proved me wrong! Trump doesn't give a fuck about you and here you are sucking on his tiny hands.

Atheist.

2 weeks, Leaf.

He has been President for 2 weeks.

And he has ALREADY kept thousands of jobs in America and facilitated the creation of many thousands more.

So fuck off.

Why should he care about me? I only want him to get the wall built and keep out the muzzies. We don't have to be buddies. We elected him to do a job.

We really must nuke Canada. Calm your tits America. The missles aren't for you ok? Day of the rake awaits.

Glad to meet another enlightened individual. *sheathes katana* M'leaf

Cool. Why do care about our jobs (or lack of jobs) so much?

any more pics of this whore?

Why the fuck do these kinds of girls always have to be liberal? I fucking love girls with these weird haircuts/colored hair.

How did you avoided the internet ban?

How do you produce electricity?

Are you forced to watch Dennis Rodman games?

This!

This is the American attitude.

It is a "get stuff done" attitude.

Trump is getting stuff done.

Because "openness" is a Big 5 personality trait that correlates with traits like this and liberalism.

Nigger I have LOL up and running on my 3rd monitor.

My wife is an engineer, had purple/blue hair when we first met. She's Republican now.

Look on the plus side: Women view everything through the lens of gaining social capital. Comparatively, men tend to focus more on things, such as ideas and hobbies, rather than people.

When the overton window shifts, women are among the first and most enthusiastic to jump ship. Their very biology tells them to do what's necessary to align themselves with (or perhaps more accurately, behind) the men. In other words, women are about to become right wing as fuck.

>feminism

Only born because men foolishly supported it, and only alive due to momentum. It's been losing popularity for a few decades now, and the facade is currently under attack.

You don't want your president to care about you? Trump wants to build a wall so he can line his pockets with the contract money. It's not about illegals.

You should pressure your president o protect you from real threats like domestic gun violence and to boost the economy by strengthening ties with other nations and creating jobs. Not playing silly self-serving politics like this.

You should fuck off back to Canada and stop pretending you know what our president thinks or hwat his plans are.

And guns are an American right. You can fuck off with that too you pussy cuck.

Wew...I feel better now. I knew you had an agenda.

t.Europeans

I've been there. Your women are legitimately better and still act more feminine. American women try to act like men

He's already a fucking billionaire who the hell would go through so much just for some more money? He's in it to win it and it's sad that it makes little cucks like you so intimidated "IT HAS TO BE THAT HE WANTS MORE MONEY, HE'S RACIST"

Why does he want more money? What the fuck would he buy? Hes not motivated by money, he has that already.

Some people retire and make birdhouses, or go and be a walmart greeter. Trump rebuilds his country and MAKES AMERICA GREAT AGAIN. We all need hobbies.

Please, there's no money to be made off of the wall, at least not up front. That's why it's a government project.

>You don't need guns. The police will protect you. :)
>Let black people take over the police so that we can kill our political opponents and feel good about our ideology!

Recent events are proving the need for law abiding citizens to have guns.

I'll also let this pic speak for itself. For context, it's in the UK, where guns are banned.

"Hurr durr. He already has money so why would he want more? Lulz"

2 things:
People who have money always want and need not to upkeep the life they live. I doubt Trump is as wealthy as he says he is, especially since he doesn't want to release his taxes. The hotel business is dying and nobody wants Trump shit anymore. But yea, muh guns

All his actions are going to be self-serving and to serve his rich friends. And lol, thanks for you crystal clear reply to domestic gun violence by Americans.

>where guns are banned.

This.

Being vulnerable doesn't make the bad guys less inclined to hurt someone.

If a robber thug has a good suspicion that you have a weapon and might just use it on them then they would move on to another house, leaving you alone.

Peace through Strength works.

Jesus, she's healthy

Don't get too butt hurt, faggot. We don't tell you to stop letting muslims in your country or try and read the tea leaves about trudeau's intentions...so why do you?

You don't have a fucking clue what trump will do or not do and you are showing your ass when you state hypotheticals as fact.

my little pony hair?

>An order directing the Treasury secretary to review the 2010 Dodd-Frank financial regulatory law.

>A memorandum instructing the Labor Department to delay implementing an Obama rule requiring financial professionals who are giving advice on retirement, and who charge commissions, to put their client's interests first.

>An order instructing agencies that whenever they introduce a regulation, they must first abolish two others.

Yea he's really looking out for you.

pls do it best korea, it hurts to live

take out Hongcouver, Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, and the maritimes (sorry but their continued support of the Liberals means they need to go)

How long do those Nixie tubes last?

"Free Country" Must get fucked up in translation all the time.

>It means citizens are free.
>It does not mean you can come here for free.

5 years of use

So you think abolishing regs is a bad thing? You think reviewing our laws is bad? Seriously?

Again, honestly, why do you care so much? You do realize that none of us give a fuck about a canuck opinion right? Literally none.

Just trying to figure out your angle...I think you're a paid shill, but perhaps you're just bored?

The earlier one's don't last long. Maybe 10,000 hours. The later ones, like these, can last years of continuous use. There are some hobbyists who have had theirs working for 10 years continuous use.

The earlier ones are rare and expensive, so most of the ones you find on ebay will last quite some time.

Both of those numbers are laughably low. Great job, Germany. You're either getting fucking Schulz, the dumb commies at the green party or that bag of shit Merkel again. You can all be very proud.

Rich people already have money. What the George Soroses of the world tend to be looking for is power.

Here's the thing: Trump hasn't demonstrated himself to be a psychopath or a liar. If he's a part of the club of people that we need to be worried about, then why was every last card-carrying member of that club partaking in an attempted character assassination campaign aimed at him? Here's the truth: They're angry because he didn't take their bribes. He represents the beginning of the end of their influence.

>He wants to deregulate things!

Regulation is also GOOD for these people, not bad. It allows them to raise the barrier to entry in their industries by imposing rules that are difficult to follow and carry large fines. Big companies can afford to maintain these standards. Small companies cannot.

And hey, let's say that you're right, and Trump wants more money. So what? Making money doesn't make you evil in itself. Are you suggesting that keeping out wage-lowering immigrants and plugging a security hole is somehow going to hurt the American people. What about renegotiating our terrible trade deals?

looks kinda like my ex...
>Liz?

Mostly bored, most interested. You are allowed you delusions of grandeur about what your president will do and I'm allowed mine of what he won't. Deal?

Abolishing regulations helps corporations and the rich. Not the middle class or the poor. His early actions speak loudly about what kind of president he will be. One that looks out for himself and his cronies and one that spreads fear in order to control the masses. But (You) just continue hanging onto his every word.

Do whatever makes you happy bro. I don't have any delusions though. During his campaign he listed the things he would do if elected president. Now he is actually doing them. I am ok with that.

If he goes in a bad direction he'll get shit on from both sides. He's not my friend. He's doing a job that we asked him to do.

give me an example of a regulation that was abolished that hurt me?

Over regulation has made everything mode difficult for small biz owners like myself. Not sure where you get your info.

>tfw right wing gf

Any American who is under 30 has no idea what it's like to really live in America. Wake up to the political class, stand up for your rights before they are gone forever. Homeland security and never ending wars are not accidents. You're being prepped for eternal slavery by a club of elitists. Trump is your last hope.

>President Trump signed two directives Friday rolling back key financial regulations of the Obama era, including restrictions on Wall Street banks and on financial advisers who sell clients expensive financial products with higher commissions, a White House adviser said.

Shall we go back to 2008? Does this help you?

POO

Again, how is this hurting me? You are having issues with specifics. But i am interested.

How is it helping you? His entire campaign was built on jobs and the economy and his first actions in office are those which help his friends. You're not worried about his priorities?

You say that as if things have recovered after nearly a decade under the Obama administration, and now those stupid right wingers are looking to ruin it because ideology. Protip: Unemployment is down because people have given up looking for work.

FUCK OFF KIM

MAGA is awesome, every day. And it's only week 2. My power level is off the scale. Thanks, prez Trump. Based.

Actually his first action in office was minimizing the economic burden of the Affordable Care Act.

2. He froze all regulations until they could be reviewed.

3. Stopped sending U.S. tax dollars to mexico to fund abortions

4. Scrapped the TPP

5. Hiring freeze for federal workforce

6. Advanced the dakota and keystone pipelines

Every one of these makes money for the U.S. and makes us stronger as a country and doesn't enrich trump or his cronies by one dollar.

The list is much longer, but you get the idea.

Link if you're interested: politico.com/agenda/story/2017/01/all-trump-executive-actions-000288

Dyed hair is an enormous red flag but if you can rebuild her in your image, maybe.

define
>done

his orders are not law, nothing is done

Besides number 4 it's a stretch to say that those other actions directly helped you. Those are policies which were going to be axed as a part of the deal to make him president.

It's all moot anyways since he's already said that the US taxpayers will pay for his wall and Mexico (won't) reimburse the US. Even if they tax Mexican goods at 20% to pay for the wall, it'll be (You) who's going to spend more money on avocados to pay for that wall.

I can't believe after all this people trust him. Meanwhile his son is off in Uruguay spending a $100k of taxpayer money, his wife is spending taxpayer money staying at trump tower, and who knows what the others are up to.

You don't matter to Trump. Deal with it.

so free to discriminate based on a religion or a geographical region? That sounds familiar.

I would gladly pay my share for the wall if it keeps out the trash. That was his campaign promise, but I don't care who pays as long as we can have a controlled border.

Don't care if I matter to Trump. For some reason you cucks think real men have to feel cared for by the government. Trudeau has turned you all into a bunch of fucking nancyboys. Deal with that.

Get off the keyboard and go fuck Nika, Marek. She's bored.

No one gives a fuck who pays for it except your ilk leaf. You bring it up in the hopes that people fixated on that part like you did. People who want the wall don't give a fuck who pays for it, we want the wall. If mexico pays for it that will just be icing on the cake, if not we still have THE WALL.

Additionally, you should read the link i provided...there is more stuff getting done now then in 8 years of Obama and that's a fact.

Don't be a lib pussy. Stand up and be a strong man. We have work to do and we have sacrifices to make. In the end we'll get better. We don't mind sacrificing...maybe that's not the case in canada.

Yeah, probably Misanthropic Division.

>tfw pro Trump in California

I will never find a redpilled qt out here.