Can dogs be racist?

Are dogs racist? And why do white people's run away if they're not on leashes

haven't you seen the white dog movie? i strongly recommend it.

My pupper who passed away only barked at people on bikes and black people. White, Asian, Indian, Mexican... no problem. Blacks? Barked.

I strongly doubt that a non-racist dog exist.

dogs have no concept of race you retard

>My pupper who passed away only barked at people on bikes and black people. White, Asian, Indian, Mexican... no problem. Blacks? Barked.
Dogs are the white men's best friend

newtown/sandy hook was a false flag paid for by mackey dykes and the CT greenbank which laundered $500M of federal funds from the department of energy.

congresswoman esty got katie dykes (mackey's wife) a cushy job as commandant so no one asks questions.

They do. Black people aren't just criminals they smell talk and look like criminals

My pupper does not like Haitians he can distinguish between a black Dominican and a Haitian. Must be that Haitians are odious
>pic related

I think your pupper can smell your feelings (adrenaline vs dopamine secretion or something), and he picks up on your subconscious reactions, so he learns "black = no"

Nice doggo

We had a tiny pupper named Adolf who always barked at black and indian people. He was sweet as hell with all other people.

And the breeder had already named him Adolf, one of the reasons I picked him. My girlfriend called him Dolfy in public though.

I used to have a rottweiler that hated dindus, he would bark at them all the time. I also had a black friend come over when I was in highschool and my dog growled at him.

Are dogs racist? And why do green people's run away if they're not on leashes

thanks Ivan.

Checked

Dogs are domesticated because they have a mixture of pack mentality, but also empathy - carnivorous animals are empathetic to their prey, as they need to understand what makes them tick and thus it's easier to hunt them. Empathy also allows them to size up a threat, as not all prey will run away, some will fight back.

With domestication it's quite clear that dogs can "read" humans to an extent, specifically when it comes to when their scared or nervous. As an aside, it is not unknown for dogs to be aggressive towards humans that are ill or unwell (i.e, might be diseased) so they can even recognise a person that is a threat to their human packmates but not themselves.

So yes, it's not unreasonable for dogs to get very anxious towards humans that are too different from their usual masters.

I think this coupled with the fact that if theyreraised primarily around people with light skin theyre gonna think somethings spooky or unnatural about niggers, which might be why its less common for them to hate brown people such as spics even if they may make you uncomfortable

not race directly, but they don't like when people look different than what they were socialized with.

Makes sense

It's really cool how good dogs are at reading peoples emotions.

>be at department store with my wife last night
>she's looking at cosmetics
>I'm shitposting on my phone
>german or jewish lady "d'un certain age" also browsing in the cosmetics department
>the frau has a medium to large sized golden pupper in tow
>very well behaved, sitz on kommand
>cosmetic counter girl is a light-skinned paki of some sort, maybe even persian or armenian
>cosmetic counter girl fawns over the hund, hund ignores her
>my wife is southern european
>my wife fawns over the hund, hund glances at her but mostly ignores her
>I'm blonde-haired blue-eyed eternal anglo
>I fawn over the hund, hund nuzzles and plays with me
>a dark-skinned paki or arab girl, about 4 or 5 shows up
>mus-loli attempts to fawn over the hund
>hund flips her shit, starts barking and snarling at mus-loli before she can even get close
>mus-loli cries and runs away.
Pretty sure dogs know what's up.

dogs have nothing against black people, but they hate niggers

If weather can be racist, then so can dogs.

>Has a wife

>refers to young girls as "lolis"

What is wrong with you m8?

mus-loli is hilarious my nigger

Smart dog.

my dog barks at rollerblades, skateboards, and blacks

my dogs bark at niggers, especially niggers on bikes

Despite the "we're all the same :)" meme, there are physiological differences between races, including scent, which dogs pick up on.

Dogs owned by White populations in South Africa will rip dindus apart in an instant.

Absolutely brown people don't know how to treat animals anyway they always abused them one way or another. Weather its lack of affection or outright beatings