A nuclear bomb will detonate later this year in Washington D.C

A nuclear bomb will detonate later this year in Washington D.C.

It will wipe out the congress and leave the government in Chaos.

In this Chaos, the White House will grant itself dictator-like power. It will claim there might be other nuclear bombs in other citites and will use this as a justification to quickly implement a police state.

Then, just weeks after the detonation, "evidence" will be presented that Iran is behind the nuclear attack.

Troops will invade Iraq immediately with the plan to use Iraq as a basis for an Invasion.

Iran will be nuked, and it will be justified as retaliatory action for Washington D.C.
The remains will be occupied by the Troops that are coming from Iraq.

America is being isolated by the world community and threatens nuclear destruction to everyone.

My visions didnt show me more yet, will update.

The nuclear strike on Washington D.C., of course, was a false flag.

is this another fanfiction of yours OP?
because if it is, you are a fucking fag.

i wish

>A nuclear bomb will detonate later this year in Washington D.C.

and nothing of value was lost.

>My visions didnt show me more yet,

ohh fug. tfw you just wasted your time responding

The White House cannot "grant itself" dictatorial power. Especially a white house run by Trump. You would see several States revolt and Trump would be too busy fighting a civil war to cause a war with Iran.

>and nothing of value was lost.

they have some good history museums

Fuck you.

Pure BS, sorry to ruin the RP.

Wrong , by my digits, kek willeth otherwise

good but we have plans set up for these things the government will never go away.

Why later this year? Why not next week?

Do you know if they'll shut down social media? I hope they do

>Aquinas spoke of the mythical City on the Hill. Soon that city will be a reality, and we will be crowned its kings. Or better than kings. Gods...

If the US was nuked and the senate and congress obliterated I can see the executive branch doing whatever the fuck it wants with full support of the states and whatever politicians are left.
Just look what happened after 9/11, the pres wanted more control and it all passed without a peep from anyone. A nuke on sovereign US soil would be like dousing the inferno Donald trump is in jet fuel

I can haz military junta?

>Washington DC will be nuked.
>Then the White House will take over.
>The White House will survive a nuclear blast, somehow mutate to become sentient, and then become the true God emperor.

kek has spoken

Got a date on that nuke breh? I live in DC

It will not occour, Dubeths Hath spoken

having fantasies again achmed?

"World community"

vestiges of European surplus from the past 200 years being handed out to niggers with self-hating white managers figuring out how to slice the pie until we become a permanently genocided non-race through admixture and government-sponsored abortion and discouragement to reproduce

The white house not, but all the staff. There will be somewhere in safety. The explosion will take place while Congress meets. The only person to die is Mike Pence.

t. Merkel autistic mediocre think tanks.
YEAH NO, UK will be the next flourishing nation and counter balance in Europe and you will be the next failed soviet bloc.

perfect post is perfect

Europestan becomes an Islamic nation in 20 years.

The world needs the US more than we need the rest of the world.

Posts like this usually have an Australian flag. Are you sure you're not a proxy?

>A nuclear bomb will detonate later this year in Washington D.C.

wtf man how did I miss this happening?????

You need to get off that junk, Mama Murphy

Your get script failed fag.

Is this what Germans do? Write fictions while Ahmed rams their wives? Or is it the "enriched semen" in the diet?

there's no such thing as a nuclear or atom bomb, so no

>literally the show jericho with norks switched with iran

1 post by this ID
LARP Harder
I need more info so I can warn the other larpers

Burgers have no history.

Close up lads, this thread is over.

This is like Penthouses letters. You know it's fake yet you still get hard.

This is ok with me if we can rid our country of Jews, niggers and Mexicans while this is all going on.

witnessed and confirmed, praise kek m8's

No it won't. You're an idiot.

you're doing gods work

What the fuck makes you think a retaliatory strike would take weeks? Ridiculous. Your script is in dire need of a rewrite.

YES please god let it happen

let trump become orange hitler

BTFO'd yr ass, dad.

>My visions didnt show me more yet, will update.
Yeah, okay.

Kek. Alistair Campbell, Tony Blair's spin-doctor and enforcer and inspiration for Malcolm Tucker in The Thick Of It, used to write those letters when he worked for Penthouse in the 70s.

lads, i am receiving a new vision.

You all know that the US government has to follow up on this post and everyone who replies to it, right? This post alludes to an alleged terrorist attack in the future. They are actually required to follow up you dumb fucksticks. Better wipe your hardrives dummies

You are going over my knee boy!
Don't make me use the belt too!

Another Trump temper tantrum, but a HUGE one
Ivanka shall not leave the white house, she's the only one who can calm him

>My visions didnt show me more yet, will update.

do you need any jet for it you larping turbocock

Arent you like the milionth motherfucker to come up with a doomsday scenario?

We are already fucking desensitivised about this shit.

KILL OBAMA

KILL TRUMP

Sounds pretty good to me.

I'll tell you what happens next in your vision:

>America kicks Germany's shit in a third time

Ouch. Sharp cutting truth is sharp and cutting.

So you just get done watching Jericho? Good for you, stop this LARPing bullshit.

You'll have the union in the east and the confederation out west starting with California. It will be east vs west.

>Brittan
>ruling the waves
you're the senile old grandpa that people shove into a home at the first opportunity

blah blah

most important is do we get the clay or not

Isn't this the exact plot of the cancelled show Jericho?

>Brittan
Spell it right leaf. It is Britan.