Trumptards will defend this

>Trumptards will defend this

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-not-in-situation-room-yemen-raid-30-civilians-killed-us-navy-seal-dead-first-military-a7561596.html

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2015/10/08/world/asia/obama-apologizes-for-bombing-of-afghanistan-hospital.html?_r=0
youtube.com/watch?v=PG-qCyYZRms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If he wasn't getting all his promises done in a month maybe he'd have time.

are burgers tired of winning yet?

>will defend this

into the trash it goes

This isn't r/the_donald. We don't have to pretend to care about mudslime lives here.

Its almost like he was busy fulfilling his campaign promises or something

he was busy whining again because an article about him didn't paint him in a positive light

>"M-MUH ANTI PC"
>spends his days whining about a comedy show making fun him

Why should he be in there? It wouldn't change the outcome of the operation at all, and the president has shit to get done.

I don't give one single fuck about Yemeni civilians or Navy SEALs. That's 30 less people to suicide bomb us and one less military welfare queen who will just come home with "PTSD" and spend the rest of his life getting fat and popping pills.

Almost like Spicer directly negated this in his last press conference. Either way, the raid was planned last year, authorized by the Obama admin, reauthorized by the Trump admin and executed.

A military operation saw casualties. I'm shocked.

Why would the president be in the "situation room" for a bog standard operation? cereal question.

>winning
Ftfy

Defend what? This is obviously just fake news. Post Tucker or gtfo.

Probably a bad thing but what's the full story?
Were people prevented from doing their jobs because he wasn't there? Or do they now see Trump for the god emperor that he is...

Who cares? HILLARY HAD SOME PRIVATE EMAIL SERVER OR SOMETHING THAT'S WHY WE SHOULDN'T VOTE FOR HER!

they don't see anything but the spin that makes trump out to be bad

if he had been in the room he would have been EVEN MORE responsible for the deaths. Had he waited to obtain more info on the operation, and someone died to a snackbar in yemen, they'd crucify him for not taking action sooner

Why would he need to be? He's smart Hillary was in the room when she caused Bingazy, he's not trying to get blamed

because he's the commander in chief, u dum dum.

Is it normal for the POTUS to be in the situation room for every single super secret mission?

Am I supposed to be upset that "civilians" who live with terrorists get caught up in the crossfire?

I'm not.

No it's not. The media needs something to attack Trump over so they'll make it seem like it is.

(You)

I cringe every time leftists bring up the raid with "muh 10 women and children" as casualties in Yemen.
It's so fucking disgusting that they cry about this shit, while ignoring the fact that Obama ok'd the fucking an airstrike on a fucking hospital, which is totally ok because he's a fucking nigger.

Pffft, King Nigger bombed an entire hospital of MSF in Afghanistan last year and the media didn't give a shit.

War never changes

If they don't want civilian casualties, mohammedans should stop using women as auxiliaries and children as human shields.

Didn't all the members of seal team 6 die under obama's watch? and who gives a shit about the civilians.

Are you fucking joking?

Hillary has gotten MANY children killed in her tenure as SoS

Civilians are human shields right? Trump green lighted a perilous operation to rid terrorism. Hes filling campaign promises thats all that matters.

I don't see why he would need to be there.

No, that is what the Secretary of Defense, Secretary of [Insert Military Branch Here], and the Joint Chiefs of Staff are for.

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes!

"Up to"

>Saudis keep killing civilians in Yemen
>Nobody gives a flying fuck because Obongo
>Trump has better things to do than fighting Saudi's war
>EBIL DRUMPF

are they going to monday morning quarterback every military action he takes after Obama screwed the pooch for 8 years straight

> but muh bin laden raid

didn't even see a corpse

But he was too busy doing his hair....
CTR BTFO

No, they won't.

nytimes.com/2015/10/08/world/asia/obama-apologizes-for-bombing-of-afghanistan-hospital.html?_r=0

Obama issues a "Aw, my bad" and they move on.

>if trump was standing in some room with an important sounding name then an operation on the other side of the planet would have gone off better

Stop making us look retarded, you fucking Torontonian double faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=PG-qCyYZRms

Consider this. Is anyone arguing that motherfucking Mathis would risk the lives of teir 1 operators recklessly? Or that having him, or whoever he picked to run the operation is a worse choice? In fact, most of the people who hate Trump would actually prefer that he leave shit like this to the experts.

The actual story is that a navy seal raid is getting this much press to begin with. The shit that went wrong on the mission couldn't have been fixed there.

The source of the bitching about the intel is vauge as fuck, and the actual problem was that someone tipped off the defenders.

It's not as if Trump could call some shiekh in Yemen to fix whatever whent wrong here.

The women and children would be shooting back. That's not just human shields. Those are active combatants.

We don't know the actual numbers, but there absolutely were multiple SEAL fatalities under Obama, that passed without anyone noticing in the press.

>killed 30 Civilians

Wasnt it 25 Terrorists, and the famaly of a dead AlQuaida-Leader?

Trump wanted to kill all the Terrorists, with their whole senpaitachi.
>Another promiss fullfiled.

So he allowed the military to conduct a military operation? It's almost like he understands there's a thing called delegation...

Wasn't that strike organized by Obama's administration before he left?

why would he have to be in the situation room? dont you have a trillion dollar military complex to take care of such matters instead of asking a businessman to do the job for you?

No Japan! Noooo! It was a small helicopter explosion with no casualties and Bin Laden was killed by the team that accidentally died a few months later on in a helicopter accident! And Bin Laden's body was buried at sea in 24 hours after matching his DNA per Islamic law. Would we lie to the goyim?

because im a journalist and i said so!

trump isnt like obama

he doesnt sit around and pretend to be doing something of value

Trump needs to just get us OUT of the mideast altogether. Fighting over there is pointless, and of no benefit to us whatsoever.

wow

>it was trumps fault
>trump wasnt even THERE
buttonguy.jpg

the military botched the mission. it's their fault.

the president is not responsible for personally conducting special operations commando raids. although that would be awesome if he was

>*krsshk*Mr. President, this of Alpha Combo of the Alpha Squad
>I've encountered a possible enemy combatant, she appears to be a little girl approximate age 8
>my years of training have not prepared me for this scenario so I request further instruction
>Mr. President?
>Mr. President do you copy?!
>Mr. President please!
>aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh
>*gunfire*
>*krsshhhk*

This is 100% how it went down, fuck Grempf and fuck white people

This was proven false m8

the pasta wasn't funny the first time and it won't be funny the 1,524,751st time

this

you must not know what we were doing with an embassy in benghazi (not the capital of Libya... hmmm!!), why the coverup was so shambolically epic, what then CIA SPRIN... oops... ARAB SPRING was all about, and just how much ACTUAL, HONEST TO GOODNESS GENOCIDE is on Hillary, Obongo, McCain, and Kerry's deformed, disfigured claws.

what is it with leftists and their sheer stupidity and ignorance? at least neoCONS will know what is truly going on- even though they are ABSOLUTELY BTFO WRONG. But you lefties- you really are a breed apart, aren't you?! Lemmings.

What, so he can sit there and make cringe faces to later let the whole world see how weak he his?

Oh wait, that was Obama.

He was obviously busy planning more raids and looking for ways to increase efficiency, trading 30:1 isn't good enough.

Wow this is literally fake news. Where was Obama when that one time 2 US troops started shooting at each other?

Civilians have been dying in Yemen for years under Obama in far greater numbers than that. Obama killed 145 with a single missile in October and no one gave a shit.

>someone tipped off the terrorists
>leaks

i'm so sick of this shit. obongo and hilda need to be waterboarded on tucker carlson during super bowl halftime.

>operation led by Chris Pratt to kill OBL is the same as an operation to kill AQ assets and collect actionable intell
You're not that retarded are you?

I don't really care about the dead mud people, but why do we have special forces running around in Yemen?

>under obama
the us is fighting yemen? what?

>under trump
trump is murdering people over there, this is urgent

>authorized by the Obama admin

Nope. They planned it but needed to wait for the moon to fuck off, which was not until after the election.

>A military operation saw casualties.

They made a complete mess of the planning and execution.

The media is trying hard to hold Trump responsible for the military actions of his administration. Are they going to look at all the needless civilian deaths that happened under Obama?

It wasn't some raid to kill Osama, or Obama, so why would he care

The US has BEEN fighting in Yemen. Holy fuck, a month and a half ago we were lobbing fucking missiles.

Multitasker, killing hajiis while making america great again. All before breakfast

He is the commander-in-chief of the United States armed forces. He is responsible.

The right spent the last years blaming Obama anytime a service member died.

Why dish it out if you cant take it?

>independent
probably fake

It doesn't matter. Trump being there wouldn't make a lick of diffence regardless of operation type. Quit strawmanning. You're trying to avoid defending Obama's actions of making a fool of himself on the world stage.

>Civilian deaths
>Service member

Come on, man.

FRIENDLY REMIND TO SAGE ALL JEW CREW THREADS

>30 fewer mudslimes

this

go back to rebbit OP

>spent minutes on one tweet bashing a comedy show

>Canadians are still whining to this day

Wew

>30 civilians killed

maybe they should have chose not to live next to terrorists, just sayn

>yfw the left tried to blame Trump for the fuck up but later found out he wasn't even in the room so now they have to make it look like things actually would have been different if he was there

Like make up your mind HAHAHA

Only when its a publicity stunt like taking out Osama.

this

Asymmetrical warfare leaves the agressor with two decisions. Either everybody is a civilian or nobody is a civilian. There is no time to decide between the two when it's crunch time.

If you guys read the article, he was having a dinner with Ivanka when he ordered the attack

>muh anti-war candidate
>hillary is a neo-con, trump is pro-peace

>"botched" in quotation marks even though it's not from any quote and only appears in the title (that means it's made up)

Hmmmm.

>assumes women and children are non-combatants and automatically civilians (they're not)

Hmmmm.

>assumes the death of one Navy SEAL means the operation failed (no, that's just something that can happen, even in victory)

Hmmmm.

Explain in detail how Trump is responsible for an Osprey crashing.

Don't puss out, OP.

The raid took place hours after inauguration and I don't care about brown people. What was he going to personally take command like it was Command and Conquer?