Guys my stepdad is a mason and I found this in his dresser someone redpill me about it

Guys my stepdad is a mason and I found this in his dresser someone redpill me about it

Its a pizza invite. The WikiLeaks had the same message

Your dad might have to kill you, son.

mason = pedo jew so you should be fine.

Like can anyone translate it? I googled mason language/code and nothing came up

Where?

>I AM BLESSED in the presence of Almighty God...
>...So help me God.
Looks like it removes letters from words in a shifting order

>step dad
>literally "my wife's son"

your step dad is a cuck and your mom is a whore

i laughed very hard at that drawing

they just removed some letters to look edgy, i'm too lazy to translate it all for you but Al Go for instance is Allmighty God

Lock your door when you are going to sleep. But I guess you already know that.

Ma Ma = Master Mason
Ac Ma = Ascended Master

useful idiots

TY OB

ToyBoy

>I,A,B...

Probably some command that is:
I=Top Mason
A= "God"
B= Whatever force that rules you

wait so do masons really worship the devil

It's just a prayer card where they remove certain letters to sound cool

no idiot.

Al Go = Almighty God

Why did Al Gore named like that? Because he's called Al Go in Masonic writing. To middlefinger the Lord.

i thought they werent allowed to talk about any religions in their cult though

So you know, would you mind if can you translate the message to us?

that doesn't mean they don't believe in a pantheistic god. it's not a personal god. think of it more like the force in star wars.

The freemasons existed for hundreds of years literally only to make cartoons a reality. The leaders always liked pictures but wished they could move, so they banded together and set the goal of creating cartoons. Now in the future we have cartoons and they have sort of fizzled out because there's not much else to do. Most of the meetings they sit around watching Dexter's Lab, Ed Edd n Eddy, and CatDog or other TV shows. Miltons mom makes the best brownies though so it's not all bad.

kek your country was founded by those pedos kikes...

so how do we know the panthiestic god they worship isnt the devil?

it's a version of tyler's oath. google it

>it's not a personal god

Redpill you? All it says is, "Your stepson will be a huge faggot and suck nigger cock until he chokes to death on semen at the age of 52."

Seems pretty clear.

uhhh the freemasons have to memorize lines to advance it ranks. It's some larping shit. That card helps memorize lines

The masons are harmless and aren't actually involved in NWO or anything like that.

They ARE devil worshipers but I guess that's only a big deal if that bothers you.

they do not worship any devil... they are bunch of cucks with many variations of the iniside cult muslim theosohy pseudo satanism like la vey or or sethianism qaynism egypt greek gnostic et etc. but ultimatly they try to subvert Lucifer. They are liars zionists traitors

>I, A... B.... (Seems to be a persons name like I, Alex Baldwin)
>in th of Al Go (In the presence of Almighty God)
Looks to me like some kind of declaration

>muh secret codes
>muh secret club

Masons are annoying.

i talked to a mason one time though and he said its not the masons you have to worry about its the bilderberg group

Ryan!!!!

t. non-mason

theosophy* *ultimately*
but in the end they call a bunch of hebrew names for the "great architect" calling it saturn ywh pedo scum what they are.

My wife's son: the thread.

This should explain everything

Kek do not come to preach to Kalki I take your head off...

OH you talked to a liar»» then he tries ahh do not worry about us we are bilderbergers, but worry about them not us scapegoating them... perhaps they are in fashion to be the new scapegoat so you fall in the masonic tendrills Scum
They are the same bullshit. Ignorant Burger

algo means thing or something in spanish - material

Hail Kek destroy of the Zionist Worlds

NO MORE NEW JERUSALEM

Do I really have to spell it out for you?

My brother was a mason for a few years. He said the lodge meetings he went to were mostly just old guys meeting up for food and talking about politics and their work. Told me it's good for job connections. Never did get a whole lot out of him about it, I'll ask him more when I see him next.

Like if he would tell they swear oaths he is not your brother anymore he is a servant of Zionist scum

It makes me happy knowin A I'm a free mason, B Your all a bunch of tucking retards scouring a note for clues on a Mongolian throat singing forum. The cool shit is in the libraries. Not individual meetings, it's a guide on how to live your life as a good productive person. That is the first step to being a mason right there.

not knowing every word of it but guessing some, it looks like something very basic, like an initiation oath or something. Basically seems to say or imply:

>I swear allegiance to the brotherhood and lodge, I have been accepted by the masters, and I won't betray secrets. I will pay my dues.

user is right. The juicy stuff lies far beyond what we are looking at.

user nailed it.

>Before any strange and unknown visitor can gain admission into a Masonic Lodge, he is required in the United States of America to take the following oath: "I, A.B., do hereby and hereon solemnly and sincerely swear that I have been regularly initiated, passed, and raised to the sublime Degree of a Master Mason in a just and legally constituted Lodge of such; that I do not now stand suspended or expelled; and know of no reason why I should not hold Masonic communication with my Brethren." It is called the Tyler's Oath, because it is usually taken in the Tyler's room, and was formerly administered by that officer, whose duty it is to protect the Lodge from the approach of unauthorized visitors. It is now administered by the Committee of Examination, and not only he to whom it is administered, but he who administers it, and all who are present, must take it at the same time. It is a process of purgation, and each one present, the visitor as well as the members of the Lodge, is entitled to know that all the others are legally qualified to be present at the esoteric examination which is about to take place.

A.... B.... is where you put your name. This is part of three oaths one takes during the three degrees of the Blue Lodge. The final one being a master mason.

We're watching by the way.

>dude are you insulting the masons ha ha that lets me know you aren't a mason!
Genius detected.

Quit being a snoopy faggot and ask him.

Honestly, how retarded are you that you can't work out what it says?

Second Degree Fellow Oath

The listed is a second degree fellow craft oath. You posted a third degree.

Dumbass....You're not supposed to post this shit wtf is wrong with you? you just put you're entire family in danger way to go

It's nothing.
Just something about the widow's son.
Forget about it.

Sign language???

Widow's Son

I'm a mason with my dad and grandpa.

You wouldn't believe what I had to do to get in.

*Screetch* full stop.
Yep, this is me...
>I'm a mason with my dad and grandpa.
>You wouldn't believe what I had to do to get in.

rewind

kek

This is the Tyler's Obligation/Oath. OP's pic translates something like this:

>Tyler's Obligation

>I, A. B., do hereby and hereon solemnly swear that I have been regularly initiated as an Entered Apprentice, passed through the degree of Fellow Craft to the sublime degree of Master Mason in a regular and duly constituted lodge of Free and Accepted Masons; that I am not now under the [ba?] of suspension or expulsion; and know of no reason why I should not [vi th or an] duly constituted Lodge of Free and Accepted Masons.

>So help me God.

Here's another variant of that same oath:

>I, A. B, do hereby and hereon most solemnly and sincerely swear that I have been initiated, passed, and raised to the sublime degree of Master Mason in a regular and duly constituted Lodge of Free and Accepted Masons; that I do not now stand suspended or expelled, and know of no reason why I should not hold Masonic communication with my brethren.