How would Trump look if he had a fit body and suit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SdqBcLV1DEk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He'd look pretty good if his suit was the right size. I swear in half of his media appearances during the election he looked like a little kid who got into his dad's office clothes.

He's probably just self-conscious because he's a fat old man.

It might be because he wears a long coat, not many people (especially presidents) wear one.

> Trump
> Self Conscious

Yeah a guy who ran an immensely successful business and is now the most powerful man in the world is self conscious.

Kys shill

Self-conscious doesn't imply insecurity, and if you think Trump doesn't care about his appearance or what people think of him you're pretty dumb.

He's pretty petty for someone that's not self-conscious.

calm down you filthy lib

It's probably more a looser fitting suit would be comfy as, especially at higher thread counts. High thread count and silk lining and loose fit it'd be like wearing PJs all day. It's not like he doesn't know how to dress well when he wants to.

His poses would kill liberals.

like most bullies trump has an incredibly thin skin

clinton is a shithead but hanging up on the aussie pm is just fucking childish, no matter how you try and spin it

tbqh that doesn't look too bad but the tailoring is way unrealistic and the tie is too gay and slim for Trump, but what can a man expect from GayQ

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

Sad. Now, an increasing number of the hottest of white women are flocking to black men.

Trump, like most white men, age like rotting milk. Meanwhile, people from Africa origin age well.

An increasing number of women are feeling more free these days, and are not giving two shits about their parents/societ authoritarian views. This is why women are happy nowadays.

youtube.com/watch?v=SdqBcLV1DEk

Not only these women saying ''FUCK YOU'' to Trump

they're also saying

Fuck you, Dad
Fuck you, Grandpa
Fuck you, Great Grandpa
Fuck you, Brother(s)
Fuck you, Family
Fuck you, ancestors

Also, baby boomer Patriots are dying out.

Not to mention the (almost retarded) 80/90 year old WW2 veterans, who're half in comas right now, pretty much vegetables, dying.

Sad.

What he said.

Dare I say, but this really indeed made me think, because, you have to admit, it's quite clever.

no, it´s alpha as fuck you cucked faggot. do you listen to a retarded bitch yap over the phone? hang up on the useless cunt.

He is fucking 70 years old. Everyone gets chubby and ugly looking in their 70s. Even body builders get disgusting bodies at that age. Picrelated is one year younger than Trump.

He's been wearing a suit every day for the past 50 years of his life. He probably just likes to be comfy. CEOs wear the ugly baggy suits, you know who wears the nice, form fitting, fashionable ones? The guy coming in for the interview.

stand proud, mr. president.

You ever notice that only the ugliest or trashiest of white women fuck niggers?

Really makes you think, doesn't it.

Were they going for Reagan look? What do they mean by this?