MUH POPULISM

>MUH POPULISM
>MUH DRAIN THE SWAMP
>MUH ANTI-ESTABLISHMENT
>MUH WORKING CLASS
>MUH POWER BACK TO THE PEOPLE

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAA HOW YOU ENJOYING THE CORPORATE COCK TRUMPFAGS?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/business/economy/trump-signs-order-to-begin-rolling-back-wall-street-regulations/2017/02/03/650668d8-ea30-11e6-80c2-30e57e57e05d_story.html?utm_term=.b697a42f2d11
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/02/03/presidential-executive-order-core-principles-regulating-united-states
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We deserve an economic crash for not unanimously supporting trumps other executive orders

What is good for the corporations is, ultimately, good for all of us.

>mmmm yes mr. Shekelstein feed me more of your cock I deserve it for being a bad goy

"Corporations are people my friend" - Mitt Romney

You seem to have Sup Forums confused for Occupy. Most of us are libertarians turned more authoritarian because of recent circumstances. Not Bernie Sanders supporters.

Before CAPS-CRUISING, please tell me what regulations exactly do you consider "good", and which ones "evil".

>Sup Forums
>pro-(((bank)))
you seem to have Sup Forums confused for the_donald

>Most of us are libertarians turned more authoritarian

You mean corporatist? You might as well cut the bullshit and call yourselves what you are.

Link article.

>please tell me what regulations exactly do you consider "good", and

On banking? How big they can be, investment, loans, along with limiting securities and actives.

Also all the banks that took US tax dollars should be nationalized.

I don't care what you want to call it.

I am not pro-Wall Street, but "drain the swamp" is about Washington insiders, not capitalist fat cats.

Thanks for Sharing Blue! .000025 cents has been credited to your account to be paid when funds become available. Hillary Clinton and David Brock thank you!

I´ll just add, that:
Do you feel you are forced to make deals with banks? Directly? Why and how? By whom?

Who writes the regulations you fucking moron? Why do lobbyists exist? If you haven't figured it out Wall Street loves regulations because it stifles competition and creates Moral Hazards for them. Less rules, less regulations, less Government freaks the hell out of them.

washingtonpost.com/business/economy/trump-signs-order-to-begin-rolling-back-wall-street-regulations/2017/02/03/650668d8-ea30-11e6-80c2-30e57e57e05d_story.html?utm_term=.b697a42f2d11

What do you see as ""objectively" optional"" size of a bank? Nationally? Globally?

>Alex Jewinstein

Got your super beta male vitality yet?

Banks are our friends.
Silicon Valley is our enemy.

>alllw jewish banks to got full retard
>Jews lose control
Perfect plan

Solid comeback Nigger lover!

Anyone that brought into his "I'm a populist, I'm like you con" deserves every end of the rod or coal he shoves up their ass. But this is not a bad thing. This is an America I can take advantage of. I advise you school yourselves bros. This is your shot right here.

t.scholmo moses

Fake news

This lessens regulations on all businesses

>Sup Forums bitch about regulations for years
>Getting less regulations is now a bad thing
CTR need to go.

Wow another solid comeback loaded with substance, facts, and logic! I could care less about Obama, he was just a black version of George W. Bush.

>“We expect to be cutting a lot out of Dodd-Frank,” Trump said during a meeting with business leaders Friday morning. “Because frankly, I have so many people, friends of mine, that had nice businesses, they just can’t borrow money ... because the banks just won’t let them borrow because of the rules and regulations in Dodd- Frank.”

>“The current one-size-fits-all style of regulation does not work for Main Street — local credit unions, small banks, and the consumers and small businesses they serve,” said Jim Nussle, president of the Credit Union National Association. “We’re hopeful that the core principles spelled out today will help ensure community financial institutions and the millions of Americans that rely on them are able to operate in a more favorable environment.”

>Lawrence Summers, a former treasury secretary and head of Obama’s National Economic Council, said some changes to Dodd-Frank are warranted, such as looking at ways to ease the burden on smaller banks and removing some excessive bureaucracy.

>should be nationalized.
Even the poor goyms few stocks should be taken by government?

kek its true but i dont care

right sign should say "well we fucking warned you what the consequences of being so flippant were, so enjoy eating crow for 8 years"

hillary was just as much a wall street candidate, but this is still disappointing

banks only get their power by manipulating the government :^)

The unconstitutional aspect of Obama's Eo were in question.

bank bailout when?

Have people on here gone mental? Wall Street loves rules and regulations. It is the last thing they want to see go. They have a set up equal to you going to Vegas with all your life savings. You can do all the crazy bets and speculation you want, if shit goes up the creek you still get your money back. This will not exist with Trump and it will keep them from doing crazy ass shit like the Sub Prime Loans 10 years ago. It will also make it easier for them to have competition with less barriers of entry.

>supporting obama regs

lel

He'll start fighting for the little many aaany time now!!

Source? That's campaign suicide if he does this and he won't get re-elected

another CTR/CREW thread we are under attack BAD today
time to start doxing these faggot again

Obama didn't just govern with executive order, he legislated through executive order. So far Trump hasn't (and has actually been rolling back Obama's legislation)

Directing the executive branch on policy is one thing, building a regulatory state is something else entirely.

Nobody will notice. All tue retards are busy going WOOOOO MAGA because of a 3 month ban on 7 countries that have never exported any terrorists.

The comic can literally be switched to describe a Liberal then and now.

BTC TO THE MOON

t. retard who didn't read the clickbait article

You realize for the last 8 years, the government has been trying to destroy the nation, right?

The sooner banks crash the better. These rules give them the rope to hang themselves with. Greater depression and civil war coming. Bloodiest 4th turning in US history.

HAHA TAKE THAT LIBERALS XD

this is true
don't fall for the old liberal trope that regulations are good the economy

people have this simplistic view that "regulation" is a knob that you turn up or down to adjust economic growth vs. social economic equality.

the truth is that the regulations that are in place now for finance do nothing of the sort. they're there to protect millionaires and banksters.

the democrats are intertwined with the banks so much that the narrative of "more regulation will show those fat cats what's what" actually helps them.

Holy retard Batman! This is a good thing! If Hillary won she would have the Wall Street Banks write even more Rules and Regulations to their benefit. IE Stifling competition and Government Guarantees. The reckless speculation would be through the roof.

Obama created a vast regulatory bureaucracy with EO, and Trump is dismantling that. It's exactly what he promised to do during the election.

Are communists under the impression we're communists too?

hey is this the leftist roleplaying thread?

HAHA DRUMPF XDDD

>that have never exported any terrorists.

A FUCKING LEAF

Psssssh, I always loved sucking jew cock. Fuck off, CTR shill.

Fuck you, OP. If you had any ounce of sense, you would realize that Wall Street and the banks are not the root cause of the problem; it is the Federal Reserve which enables them to do shitty things that is the problem. You faggots who call yourselves "rigt wing" and then champion regulations on Wall St. need to read some fucking Ron Paul.

Only if you admit to being a commie.

The whole removing regulations because they will help give competition argument is complete BULLSHIT.

When you're surrounded by corporatist Wall Street hacks, why the fuck would they promote removing regulations that help small-businesses? Wouldn't they just remove the regulations that benefit themselves? If anything they'll still probably try to regulate small-businesses, and your idiot Trump will fall for it hook line and sinker believing they'll help. Haha.

Ok Somalia has and iraq did too once but they were stopped. Libya blew up a plane in retaliation a few decades ago. Compared to Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Pakistan and Afghanistan theyre absolutely nothing though. The entire thing is meaningless.

desu Trump never said the president shouldn't have these Executive powers, he simply disagreed with how Obama used them.

but hurr durr all Trump voters think exactly alike.

>Are communists under the impression we're communists too?
Communists are under the impression you should also be a communist, or you should die for having to work for a living.

>Trump supporters rn
> wtf I love big banks! It's not like we supported Trump because he was against the elite!

God, you idiots will defend your dumbfuck daddy no matter what he does.

whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/02/03/presidential-executive-order-core-principles-regulating-united-states

For people who want the executive order.

>HAHAHA Sup Forums BTFO
Jesus Christ calm the fuck down you autistic faggot.

>communists dont work

Everybody is forced to work. No gibs.

Sure, as long as he completely destroys everything your twisted liberal philosophy teaches. Now you know why we hated you Hillshills so much.

Shills in here are fucking retarded.
>Section 1. Policy. It shall be the policy of my Administration to regulate the United States financial system in a manner consistent with the following principles of regulation, which shall be known as the Core Principles:
>(a) empower Americans to make independent financial decisions and informed choices in the marketplace, save for retirement, and build individual wealth;
>(b) prevent taxpayer-funded bailouts;
>(c) foster economic growth and vibrant financial markets through more rigorous regulatory impact analysis that addresses systemic risk and market failures, such as moral hazard and information asymmetry;
>(d) enable American companies to be competitive with foreign firms in domestic and foreign markets;
>(e) advance American interests in international financial regulatory negotiations and meetings;
>(g) restore public accountability within Federal financial regulatory agencies and rationalize the Federal financial regulatory framework.

>
>>Trump supporters rn
>> wtf I love big banks! It's not like we supported Trump because he was against the elite!

>God, you idiots will defend your dumbfuck daddy no matter what he does.
Especially when death squads are sent out to kill commies. I'll be cheering, personally.

No evidence. Once again, when you're surrounded by Wall Street Hacks, you're an idiot if you think they'll gut regulations to help small-businesses as opposed to big ones.

>Sec. 2. Directive to the Secretary of the Treasury. The Secretary of the Treasury shall consult with the heads of the member agencies of the Financial Stability Oversight Council and shall report to the President within 120 days of the date of this order (and periodically thereafter) on the extent to which existing laws, treaties, regulations, guidance, reporting and recordkeeping requirements, and other Government policies promote the Core Principles and what actions have been taken, and are currently being taken, to promote and support the Core Principles. That report, and all subsequent reports, shall identify any laws, treaties, regulations, guidance, reporting and recordkeeping requirements, and other Government policies that inhibit Federal regulation of the United States financial system in a manner consistent with the Core Principles.

The only people that got fucked by the housing crash were democrats. So yeah im cool with that

>Sec. 3. General Provisions.
>(a) Nothing in this order shall be construed to impair or otherwise affect:
>(i) the authority granted by law to an executive department or agency, or the head thereof; or
>(ii) the functions of the Director of the Office of Management and Budget relating to budgetary, administrative, or legislative proposals.
>(b) This order shall be implemented consistent with applicable law and subject to the availability of appropriations.
>(c) This order is not intended to, and does not, create any right or benefit, substantive or procedural, enforceable at law or in equity by any party against the United States, its departments, agencies, or entities, its officers, employees, or agents, or any other person.

>DONALD J. TRUMP

>THE WHITE HOUSE,
>February 3, 2017.

If you scratch a Libertarian, a Fascist bleeds.

>>communists dont work

>Everybody is forced to work. No gibs.
That's the irony.

>everybody is forced to pretend to work

Fixed

lol
you actually believe that shit too, don't you
hilarious

Trump is taking a dump on all of his voters, it's funny as shit

Regulations are the tools Wall St. and the elites use to steal. Of course Trump supporters are against them, why would we want to give the elites more of what they want?

American communists don't.

You're really fucking stupid, and are clearly incapable of understanding the nuances of what I am talking about. I have never been against big banks, and my principles havw been fairly constant, ever since I read Ron Paul's books back in the last election cycle. I have always seen the Federal Reserve, and not big banks, as a problem, and I have supported deregulation of Wall Street since before Trimp came onto the political scene.

Going after big banks (as opposed to the federal reserve) is like trying to go after the heads of a hydra.

Who do you think writes the regulations.

You're a moron, read the fucking EO right here.
I brought it to you lazy fucks. You have no excuse for not knowing it.
Shills BTFO

Ok sure I'll accept the premise that regulations help stifle competition. But When you're surrounded by every fucking Wall Street shill, why the fuck would they want to actually remove the regulations that help small businesses? Wouldn't they just remove the regulations that help them?

Not your country.
Leave or stay and lose your rights.

Hey, any deregulation is good in my book.

Omg excuse my glaring typos. I'm typing this shit on a phone and i haven't slept in over 24 hours

All you faggots arguing against this man must have never taken an economics class.

Also, Trump ran his campaign on deregulations. For every new one, two are stricken down

Sure I'll buy that, even though I don't. Give me one reason why you think Trump has any interest in removing the FR.

The government is full of incompetent retards with no patriotism or justice. The Dodd Frank rules came from a failed institution. They must go as well as the failed banking institutions. It must all burn before it can be rebuilt by and for white society. The brown horde must be resisted by newly invigorated white institutions.

>American communists don't.

That's because niggers and retards are too stupid to hold a job, anyway.

>not giving the elites everything they want until they choke on their own greed
How many layers of acceleration are you on?

honest question: are you being sarcastic?

The Faith that you retards have in Government regulators is hilarious. Government Parasites are not capable of doing anything efficiently. If Wall Street was for slashing rules and regulations to benefit themselves. Ron Paul would have won in a landslide back in 2012.

What is like 80c for every dollar is wasted on bureaucracy?

like, maybe 5 or 6 right now my dude

Boipucci or gtfo

t. UAC

whats the weather like on Deimos Impshill
Go sit on an obelisk