This is the official definition of the Holocaust

The Holocaust (from the Greek ὁλόkαυστος holókaustos: hólos, "whole" and kaustós, "burnt"),[3] also referred to as the Shoah (Hebrew: השואה, HaShoah, "the catastrophe"), was a genocide in which Adolf Hitler's Nazi Germany and its collaborators killed about six million Jews.[4] The victims included 1.5 million children[5] and represented about two-thirds of the nine million Jews who had resided in Europe.[6] Some definitions of the Holocaust include the additional five million non-Jewish victims of Nazi mass murders, bringing the total to about 11 million. Killings took place throughout Nazi Germany, German-occupied territories,[7] and territories held by allies of Nazi Germany.

Considering this is the official definition of the Holocaust, are you a Holocaust denier, yes or no?

strawpoll.me/12268283

Remember, anything less than 6 million dead Jews makes you a Holocaust denier. If you believe the Jews died of typhus instead of systematic extermination, that also makes you a Holocaust denier.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sle1E9QgHNE
archive.is/dBehg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>implying this is where the term Holocaust came from

youtube.com/watch?v=sle1E9QgHNE

The truth will prevail.

Did you screenshot your own post?

A lot of people on Sup Forums are too cowardly to admit they're Holocaust deniers, even though that is exactly what they are. They're like the atheists that are too cowardly to admit they're atheists and refer to themselves instead as agnostics or non-religious. It's pathetic. many of them make up their own definition of the Holocaust just so they can say "Oh yeah, I totally believe the Holocaust happened, but the numbers were exaggerated", or something like that.

my definition > your definition

Ja.
archive.is/dBehg
Her, i tilfælde af at du undrede dig over hvad forskellen mellem mænd og kvinder er og hvordan forskellen bevises videnskabeligt.

>The Holocaust didn't happen, but it was the greatest thing the Nazis did

Neo Nazi logic

What's wrong with believing the numbers have been exaggerated? I think it's pretty obvious at this point that the holocaust have been used at an ever increasing rate for political and financial gain. It's just like you said, "it is obvious that it happened," but to the victor go the spoils. Your country is literally surrounded by countries who would put me in jail if I said what I typed earlier in a public location. Why would someone be put in jail for questioning a codified law of gravity?

>What's wrong with believing the numbers have been exaggerated?
There's nothing wrong with that, but you need to accept the fact that this makes you a Holocaust denier.

Man you are smart, the holocaust did not happen in that sense, how its told in a history book
jews got brought into labor camps, where the parasites HAD to work
And that was pretty good, and they got so pissed, because for once in their livetime they had to do work, work that every german back then did, and they were so weak and such cowards that they made up their bs story to pay it back to the germans

Folk på Sup Forums er klare over at kvinder og mænd er anderledes.

I'm ok with that. No one said it would be pretty.

Honeypot, don't click it

DESU I really don't give a shit about someone that happens so long ago to Jews. I doesn't affect me or my generation I'm any way. You can stop posting about it.

The truth is not always pretty. Most Holocaust deniers refuse to admit that they are Holocaust deniers. We need to be honest if we want to actually get to the truth.

kek 2 people actually believe in the 6 million

Who the fuck gives a shit about it anyway? The holocucust shouldn't even be relvalnet in this day in age, fake or not. It doesn't matter. Move the fuck on faggot.

>Remember, anything less than 6 million dead Jews makes you a Holocaust denier. If you believe the Jews died of typhus instead of systematic extermination, that also makes you a Holocaust denier.

so tyfus was not responsible for the majority of deaths?

>Who cares about the truth?! Just stop talking about it! It doesn't matter that it's a false historical narrative that has affected our political landscape for nearly a century! Shut up!
t. Schlomo Shekelberg

systematic starvation is the best way for a genocide

no food=weak immune system majority of deaths

just ask the soviet union

i believe the holocaust happened but i think the majority of the deaths are by starvation and disease instead of "gas chambers"

bretty rare ID you got there.

>I believe in gravity, but not as a law of force, I believe that it's a fruit drink. Don't tell me that doesn't make sense!

Why would the Nazis, who were waging war against multiple nations, waste so much time, money, and resources to harbor people they were going to kill anyways?

Why not just put a bullet in a jews head on the spot?

Doesn't really keep with the German efficiency narrative now does it?

Ya daft cunt, no sane person ever claimed that all 6 million Jews were killed by gas chambers, or even some combination of gas chambers and other direct killings.

The figures are generally limited to deaths caused by intentional, authorized Nazi action, which includes deaths due to deplorable conditions (starvation, environmental), police killings (e.g. escaping prisoners, without regard to the ethics of imprisoning them), etc.

Or I could be that no one gives a shit about it.

Maybe you need to reread the definition of the Holocaust If you believe that less than 6 million Jews died, and that most of them died by other means than some form of direct extermination, then you go against the definition of the Holocaust that every single other person on the planet uses.

>I don't give a shit that my policies are massively influenced by objective falsehoods

I mean yeah, I don't doubt a lot of them did die from typhus and other diseases but it was pretty obvious that mass extermination was their intent.

I imagine that they would have needed to save as much ammunition as they could. I also remember reading in some excerpts from either Himmler's or Hoess' diary that stated that one of the main reasons they stopped shooting them was that a lot of the Einzatsgruppen were suffering from mental trauma due to the constant executions.

Especially on eastern front a lot of jews were shot spot on or once identified.

bullets cost money
starvation does not>fuck of mate answer my quiston

if it conflicts with my version you're version is bad

>pretty much my holocaust is better than my holocaust

stop avoiding questions
and answer them

so why did they.house them, feed them, and provide medical care?

>my holocaust
No, everyone's Holocaust. No one is talking about less than 6 million dead when they say Holocaust.

can u prove that the holocaust did not happen?

no?

then stfu

posting propaganda?

>the burden of proof lies not with the accuser
Nice logic there, leaf.
Take your holoconspiracy and shove it up your ass.

That it is called "holocaust" shows how much of a religious fantasy-driven event it is.

We don't believe Catholics who claim to have talked to the virgin Mary, or Evangelicals who've seen Jesus.

The Jews also are propelled by fantasy religious bullshit.

Being burned-up en masse like a religious sacrifice is one of the fantasies that Jews LARP, just like Christians LARP redemption narratives or healing miracles or claim to have found Noah's Ark.

Jews have a veneer of European sophistication and intellectualism, but they are just as fucking nuts as the Christians they mock.

why do you faggots continue to post this as if it means anything?