Most cucked country on Earth

United Kingdom

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/qjDr9
twitter.com/Devin_Heroux/status/827946410515521537?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/protest-us-consulate-islamophobia-white-supremacy-1.3967434
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamization
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why don't they have a poster that says "stop the stoning of female rape victims in the middle east"?
honestly why doesn't anyone fucking mention that? little girls are being raped, women are being killed, people are starving. why are they so obsessed with Trump?

cancuck who is your head of state ill give you hint

What do these fucking clowns think they're going to achieve protesting about Trump in London?

if a shepherd guides his sheep off a cliff do you question the sheep? no because they are sheep

Because they see Trump as an easier target

Shut up Jeb.

>London
>United Kingdom

>implying they don't get paid for this

Why are you so Islamophobic?

>muslim ban

Put us out of our misery

>implying Canucks didn't have their own autistic screeching protests

>london

lol these fags are retarded

>And you are lynching Negroes
Nice argument drumpfkin

You're right, London has been lost to the unwashed mudshite pakis.

Agreed

>Londistan sides with terrorists and rapists
Who would've guessed?

>honestly why doesn't anyone fucking mention that? little girls are being raped, women are being killed, people are starving. why are they so obsessed with Trump?

Because they don't give a shit about women or women's rights, pushing anti white causes is their only real agenda.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

O CANADA,
MY HOMO NATIVE LAND

>Londoners protest in London for an audience of London liberals

That'll show 'em. Next you can have a sit in at your university library. Trump will have to resign with all this pressure.

This is no time for shitty bait, Sven

>protest against muslim ban
>in a different countries capital
how much time do these guys got on their hands

Because Trump is banning people escaping that hardship dick.

>Muslim ban
I wish. The United Kangdom wants to send us their Muslims.

Right because Europe and North Americas are completely obligated to take in immigrants.

There is no "Muslim-Ban". There's a ban on immigration of people from some countries (which could be called unstable). It doesn't matter whether those people are Muslims, Christians, Jews or other. If you call it a "Muslim-Ban" you are joking on people who are facing a genocide in their home country. Fuck off, asshole.

because they are paid to care.

>women not wearing Hijab

Disobedience to Allah will be punishable by death by London soon, Inshallah.

I went there today in my MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN / TRUMP / PENCE tshirt. A lot of dirty looks and one American guy asked if I was American and asked "why the fuck" would I wear it if I was British? I just said "a thousand years", smiled, and kept walking. Pretty autistic I know.

The majority of refugees are young men.

I'd love to see a picture from above because I only see about 40 people

This shit doesnt even happen in Sweden, holy cow

Most of us voted for brexit
Most brexiters agree with Trump.
This is a thousand retards that have nothing better to do.

It's not a Muslim ban, it's a ban on a whole country. Are these people retarded? Countries heavily linked to terrorism, they just happen to be Muslim for some reason. I wonder if they're related

Soooo why don't just stay in London?

Or go to Canada where Trudeau accepts them?

Migrants and employers of migrants protest migrant ban. Sure.

What the fuck, these faggot realize that hes LITERALLY #nottheirpresident right

>implying Londonistan is apart of the UK anymore

Cry me a river, cuck. We're not morally obligated to babysit the 3trd world.

They are protesting in the wrong country.

>tfw Kuwait has imposed the same ban on ((muslim countries)) since 2011 but not a single liberal cares.

Do 'Brits' want in that bad? Why?

I honestly don't care about Trump visiting. Fake outrage, ladies and gentlemen. It gets you on TV and in newspapers.

>stop the war
>no to war
The fuck? Obama is the one who prolonged all those wars, and started new ones.

Obama was also the one who compiled the list of countries to ban, these people just latch onto what ever supports their narrative like a male angler fish.

>nuke london

In Oxford there were like 20 of these chucklefucks standing around with crap signs and going on about anti-fascism and why Trump is terrible and why immigration is just the best.

The group was made up of skinny white cuck nu-males, fat white and black girls, this one Muslim preacher and his bum boy, and a few homeless people sitting near them.

Apparently it was bigger a week or so ago. These protests have a way of fizzling out by the second one.

Kek wills it

Because it's too difficult.

based Canada as always

They're so fucked it's unbelievable. I honestly wouldn't care if Mayor of Londonistan would just outright start sentencing them to death as infidels. They're so weak it's disgusting.

>Americans caring what British people think of them

Toppest of Keks

#notallbongs

Do they think USA is still part of britain or what?

So UK doesn't respect US sovereignty. This must be stopped. Trump, invade this Tea Island and put an end to this evil machinations. Protect your people!

>this banter

Noice

Wait, Owen is a huge cuck, why is he against trump protests?

Not really, these people are seen as idiots and their political idols (like corbyn) are generally regarded as unelectible fools

what? UK? I though one of the reason they vote for brexit is because of anti immigration, isn't this a little bit too much of a hypocrite?

>London
It's literally 45% british and voted heavily remain. Basically a globalist multikulti tumour on the rest of us.

archive.is/qjDr9

>the left
>being concerned about things that actually matter

Pick one and only one, oilnigger.

>oilnigger

Feels good man.

I dunno, I think they are still tied with Sweden
The Swedes never really fucked with the kebab as long as they have existed whereas the Brits have had an entire millennia of history with them and know what they are like and what they do and have even tried to end them so they are willingly destroying themselves with them whereas Sweden is unwittingly destroying themselves.
But Sweden being Sweden makes them on with Brittanistan
Am I right or off and by what margin of error?

If all the hottest girls weren't on London they should just fucking nuke it.

Basically
Btw you're invited to join us when we cull the anti-male population if we want. We're considering making an entire legion comprised solely of non-americans

>most cucked country on Earth
>posted by a fucking leaf

I'm okay that we invaded iraq for you people.

>British girls
>Attractive
All the best girls on your island are either Welsh or Scottish senpai
Btw how is Brighton? Iirc when I visited old Brit/pol/ before the Syrian conflict started it was one of the few places in England that was still almost completely white and lacking shitskins

>Btw how is Brighton? Iirc when I visited old Brit/pol/ before the Syrian conflict started it was one of the few places in England that was still almost completely white and lacking shitskins
lmao, it's our san francisco

>Brighton?

I'd rather be in helmand and that's the gods honest fucking truth.

Well fuck
Holmes? Also did that push to force the islands off the cost to take in hundreds of rapeugees when there were only 200 people in the entire village go through?

Wrong. London is not the UK.

>Protesting another country's president.
We ditched you limey shitwads for a reason. Fuck off.

Nice

>Brighton

Mate... Brighton is the English equivalent to San Francisco. It's hipster central. Half of the population is homosexual or transgender. It's the only place in the country that straight up voted for the Green Party which thinks diversity is a good thing.

To state in public today in Canada: "Canadians against Islamization" .. are grounds for arrest by the police.

"Islamization (also spelled Islamisation, see spelling differences; Arabic: أسلمة aslamah), Islamicization[1] or Islamification (pejorative Muhammadization) is the process of a society's shift towards Islam, such as found in Sudan, Pakistan, Iran, Malaysia, or Algeria." (Wiki)

twitter.com/Devin_Heroux/status/827946410515521537?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/protest-us-consulate-islamophobia-white-supremacy-1.3967434
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamization

>Most cucked country on Earth.

Yeah its the UK without a shadow of a doubt.

Sweden and Germany are bad yes but they still have hope.

UK and London especially is FINISHED for the British people. They are already a minority in places like London and the media and government will tell you how wonderful it is all the Brits are gone.

Every Brit iv meet who lives in NZ now has said there is no hope back home. That the nation now belongs to foreigners.

Is there anywhere that is still cozy and untouched by multiculti or kebab?
I need a good vacation and I'm too afraid to go to Wales because I know if I see even one shitskin there I'll want to blow my brains out

Because Trump is an evil, straight white male.

>tfw Sup Forums is just starting to realise how fucked up white women really are.

Check'd and HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA wtf these faggots are protesting because of an EO in our country lmfao

Just a little violence will send these Jewish-propelled rats scurrying. Just sayin.

You know, if I saw this like a year ago I would be impressed and maybe support it but after Sup Forums educated me on the camera trickery the media uses to make crowds seem immensely larger than they actually are I no longer care to acknowledge the existence of images like this.

These cucks get suckered in by the friendly muslims family nextdoor. They are only friendly because they don't yet have the numbers to start voting in sharia law

>stop the war

How about "No more Islamic terrorism"

If those Brits had any sense, they would be demanding a ban, and not protesting somebody elses ban.

It's happening here in Canada as well. I believe they're protesting in Toronto right now down the street.

This is one of the most cringeworthy things in modern society.

Imagine being so fucking retarded and pretentious that you protest the laws of another country from your own country.

>Imagine being so fucking retarded and pretentious that you protest the laws of another country from your own country.
They'll have a bunch of pictures to virtue signal on social media.

>brown men and white women

Sums up the U.K. DESU

Seriously.

But I have to hand it to Mohammed and his friend Muhammad though. These rallies are awfully tempting targets, I'd be itching to rent a truck if I had a holy book whispering "do it". That they haven't taken advantage of the easy targets shows some real discipline.

Apparently pol seems to know information about some massive cult like killings of rape victims which me, my countrymen, nor literally the police know of.

I know for a fact that rapists are hanged or lynched by mobs in streets before the police can even get there. You people just have an echo chamber here to propagate your bullshit that all Muslims are out on a shariah crusade to end your existence. Fucking get over yourself we don't even care about you massive cucks. There is no conspiracy and most of us just live normal lives.

You read a few stories about uneducated refugees committing crimes and all of a sudden the whole Muslim world is the enemy. Yes Islam says slaughter the infidels, yes it says kill the faggots, yes it says keep women in burkas, but we don't do that as a norm. You see some fundos doing that shit and they're condemned by society. You cunts just need legitimacy to your narrative but the fact is that we drink, we fuck before marriage and we have our beliefs pretty much aligned to the Western world. The only difference is that we're brown. If you can at least straight to say you are a racist and don't like us, that's better than trying to back your weak ass claims.

Quick reminder that Brexit won.
Brexiteers support Trump.

Furthermore, 49% of Britons polled said they support Donald Trump's state visit to the UK.
Only 36% disagreed.

They are a vocal minority, petulant children.
Nothing more.