Holy shit. So he DID do it?

Holy shit. So he DID do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GJVF9O1dlz8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

will we get a public execution by forcing him to watch his own stand up?

You can't get Fetanyl legally unless you have severe cancer with breakthrough pain. He is lieing that she got that as a "medication"

why are all americans addicted to some drug? they cant get a headache without eating like 49 tabs of xanax

She was 95% a junkie, and they tend to date other junkies, so Patton probably uses too.

If he can't have her, no one can.

You know he killed her.

She was gonna leave him KEK confirms.

No wonder Patty is such an emotional crybaby, he's probably a druggie too.

50* get it right faggot

There's a sad irony on this man's wife being on this horribly dangerous cocktail of artificial poisons, with his knowledge and consent, and him ranting on Twitter about how evil Trump is and how all white americans are Nazis that hate women. Perhaps if he paid more attention to the women in his own life, gave her the masculine love and care that she needed, she wouldn't need 50 drugs just to cope with life. Unfortunately Patton "The Fat Widower" Oswalt would rather spend his time ranting about how terrible conservatives are, stuffing his face with McDonalds, and making mediocre circle-jerky comedy.

I give it 5 years tops until this man is discovered in his 5 billion dollar coastal apartment, pants down, hand on his tiny flaccid cock, twitter open on his $50000 macbook, and a needle in his arm. Dead. His last remarks will be ranting about some "rural bigoted hicks" 1000 miles from him refusing to adapt to the future, totally ignorant of the fact that he's immersed himself in a virtual world of hate instead of paying attention to the decadence of the reality behind him.

Perhaps this man is so eager to live through this virtual, cosmopolitan world based entirely on manmade theory, because living in the real world would require him to realize that his physical deformity matches his spiritual deformity.

SAD!

not true

If she convinced her doctor she was in enough daily pain she could get it

idk man that sounds harsh, you act like most peoples wives are perfectly happy. marriages are hard and he manages his depression with mediocre joeks

Personally I got dealt a shitty hand in life and instead of grabbing life by the balls and manning up I said fuck it and took the easy route and drowned my problems and sorrows in a cheap drug that feels good man.

pills became a huge fad in the early 00's

No they give it to chronic pain patients here in Canada in patch form. Med fag here

Isn't that what i'm saying?

they musta been getting ZOINKED

Hook a nigga up son

Who the fuck takes a mix of adderall and xanax then decides they're in so much pain they need fucking fentanyl to help on top of that.

I would never combine all those drugs and eat them only 1 at a time.

Girl had a deathwish or Oswalt got sick of her.

Also she looks fine, how the fuck did she get fetanyl lmao.

Yeah sorry

she probably told him she was married to patton oswalt

So do they release that guy who insulted his wife on Twitter after he is found guilty of murder?

Definitely.

If she was a pill popping addict junkie then Patton 100% is as well, and feels no remorse that his addiction led to his wife's death.

why the fuck do i find her way hotter in this pic than the original?

>dumplingduo.jpg

kek

>adderall, xanax and fentanyl

are you trying to die faggot?

you can't make speedball cocktails and think you got long to live.

The dumbest shit i've read lately. How can you not know this? Do they not use the internet?

it's the smile

Wow, that is one hell of a cocktail. Why no gasoline thrown in for good measure?? Jesus fucking Christ he was married to a fucking mega addicted freak.

Can we flood this guy's timeline with questions on why he's stupid enough to let his wife take all these drugs at the same time? Don't insult him, just ask him why he'd allow a loved one to do all this shit to themselves. Need to speak the language of Morality with these leftists. So make an emotional appeal to him.

Pretty much this except video games and occasionally a hallucinogen of some sort if I can get my hands on it.

>just ask him why he'd allow a loved one to do all this shit to themselves

Do you have complete control over everyone YOU love? cmon now

Hollywood parties are little wilder than your average American parties on drugs.

he killed her

or she killed herself

ugly either way

This. Also taking Adderall and Xanax is not recommended, much less combining them with Fentanyl. Here's a new joke for Patton
>A stimulant, a muscle relaxer and an opiod walk into a bar
>the bar dies

xanax isn't a muscle relaxer, it's a strong anti-anxiety

He;ll ignore it and continue talking about how we need to stop Trump

If only he paid enough attention to his wife's drug cabinet

>i find her way hotter
>
>hotter
>

Undiagnosed heart condition is a polite misdirection from death by overdose. The drugs are what caused the heart condition in the first place. I know. Family member is a coroner.

I don't have a wife. If I had a family member that was taking a cocktail consisting of those drugs and they died from it I'd feel at least SOME responsibility. He apparently thinks it's more productive to whine about Donald Trump instead of do some soul searching. He even tweets out him just getting drunk every night during christmas with some booze advent calendar.

Typical commie lib, always waging war on women.

Doctor shopping is huge in the states and pill mills are a thing.

Basically a pill mill is a Physcians Assist. who will write any script you want for enough money, but even they will only do so much, so people go to everyone they can and don't tell them about the others. The pill mills don't bother to check either.

T. I live in a druggie place

The least thing a sane person could do when being worried about the durg intake of their spuse, is help them check for side effects. Drug overuse also has some other side effects than death, like extreme diahrreah or stomach cramping. Surely anyone would want to prevent those at least and come across the fact that it's a really bad cocktail.

Showbiz people, see MJ and Heath Ledger.

Most doctors are dumbass fucking crooks

even though hes a raging libcuck, his comedy is sharp and really stands out. He a recovering drug user and his acts all cover drug use and his rehab.
Theres a reason hes considered as an important storyteller among comedians

Not at all. That was kind. Healthy marriage is the result of communication, first. One or both members being drug addicts completely skews that dynamic. This is what happens when people abandon God, and abrhamic morales.

Besides, this fat fuck got a real estate dude fired. Ducking disgusting beast

That's normal for Americans, they take those pills like candy.

Norfag here, literally not taken drugs in my life other than doxycycline every 4 years

Fucking lol

Most comedians and Hollywood types are drug addicts or users of the highest degree. Patton Oswalt is an admitted drug user, abuses Ambien and Xanax regularly. Comedians like Mitch Hedburg and Greg Giraldo died from drug OD's. David Cross admits he regrets doing heroin "every time he does it," and did cocaine on a White House tour a while back. It comes as no surprise that Oswalt's wife died from something preventable, leaving a widowed manlet and motherless daughter.

savage but on point

Why the fuck was she taking so many drugs?

This pretty much proves he never got clean though.

An addict who gets clean knows when someone close to them is being an addict.

There's no way Patton had experience with all these drugs, fought his demons, and didn't realize his wife was also fighting those demons.

Either he killed her or they were both addicts at the time of her death.

Xanax is really pleasant. I have a job that is occasionally very stressful, and maybe once every two to three months I just can't come down from the stress when I'm at home. I could just power through... or I could take a Xanax and relax. Also smoke weed pretty much every evening. Not super proud of the drug use, but weed and (very occasional) Xanax aren't going to have any long term effects, and my job does net me like $500k per year. I'll ride it out for a few more years and then retire and do something I enjoy more. Thank you for listening to my story.

gee, who would have though fetanyl and xanax could kill you? crazy

Fentanyl is junkie tier

t. knower

wait, so you're saying filling yourself to the brim with addictive psychoactive drugs to deal with the ennui of being a wealthy hollywood elite ISN'T good for you!?!?!

but my doctor wrote me a prescription!

i want their opinions on politics

Because she had to look at his fucking mongoloid ass naked!!!FACT!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=GJVF9O1dlz8

send him to the fun camps.

Why is this in Sup Forums faggot?

And ironically enough we ban weed federally.

He has said he's drinking again, another demon he supposedly fought against in the past. You are 100% correct; addicts know other addicts especially when they live with them. He almost certainly was doing them with her.

brutal

If you think about it, this is probably why Patton has gone completely insane. He didn't just lose his wife, he's probably partially responsible for it and knows it.

Imagine living a shitty lifestyle where you're doing drugs like these all the time, often mixed, and then one day some cocktail you had a hand in cooking up kills your wife. Out of negligencee or bad luck.

funny they take amphetamine-like molecules but are still so fucking fat

Well said, lad. He is the kind of man the globalists want all whites to become-he revels in it and hates himself for it.

Not true, my mother is on 100mcg for Spinal Stenosis along with 5mg oxy's.

the ironing is delicious

Stress causes muscle tension. Xanax Definitely relaxes muscles

Because our (((doctors))) just prescribe shit that treats the symptoms, not cures the underlying ailment. (((They))) make more money that way.

Pill addiction is to yuppies as alcoholism is to blue collar workers

>THICC
>H
>I
>C
>C

That's not very nice. She's dead, and can't help the way she looked.

They literally have pill commercials. And US tv is like 60% programs 40% commercials literally. And those commercials are so fucking loud too. Never seen anything like it elsewhere.

They just get brainwashed by all the pretty commercials.

hard but fair man.

So when he says his daughter is without a mother, what he really means is, his daughter is without that lady who she sometimes saw that laid in bed all day because 'Mommy isn't feeling well.'

What a solar level burn.

ok your free to go, jesus christ you people are hard to please. lol

Not true I'm on 25mg fentanyl patches right now due to a crippling back injury.

I hear she's lost weight recently, nothing but a bag of bones now.

There was always something off about this guy....

is being straight edge Sup Forums?

>the bar dies

my fucking sides

Only those who are already braindead watch TV anymore

patton being a drug addict explains everything

Don't speedball if you've got a bad heart. That being said, speedballing is pretty awesome.

How did he get away with this? It truly was a different time...

It's all about the drug combos. All of those alone would have been fine, but fentanyl is fucked, that stuff is so strong I would never mess around with it. Doing xanax and adderall and fentanyl together is a death sentence. Even if the drugs aren't a toxic combination, you never know how your body will react. I remember this kid who died in highschool because he was on adderall cocaine xanax and drank alcohol all the time and eventually something happened where he took just a little too much xanax and ended up dead.

Yeah, Upper and Downer together is already bad for the heart
>Let's add Fentanyl

I doubt she wasn't aware what she was doing. But i buy it that she didn't know she had a heart condition

Let's be honest 80% of celebs railing against Trump are degenerate drug addicts who don't know what a Kurd or Shia Muslim is.

This is why I don't watch television. That, and it's $140 a month for satellite.

>Benzos,stimulants and opiods in a cocktail
why.jpg like nigga do you want to fucking go or do you want to lie down?

its pretty disgusting honestly
and at least 75% of people don't even view prescription drugs as "drugs"
the same people who pop these pills all day would probably be afraid of marijuana and say and honestly believe they don't do drugs

Patton admits in his stand-ups about his rampant weed, pills, and liguor abuse. But then again, that's literally all comedians.

Her "heart condition" was that she was fat and out of shape. That means higher blood pressure.

It's insane. Everybody here takes pills for something. TV is plastered with ads for pills all day. I got prescribed an anti-depressant a few years back and only took them for about a week. I hate pills and won't even take an aspirin if I can help it.

What a great idea taking a bensodiazepine with an opioid if you want to take a terminal break from respiration.

t. MD

>Condition that causes blocked arteries?
So she was a lazy slob?

I got Fentanyl literally 4 days ago when I went to the ER with a broken shoulder. They didn't even wait for an x-ray.