The petition to declare Antifa a terrorist group has 36,000+ signatures now

change.org/p/president-of-the-united-states-declare-antifa-a-terrorist-organization

>pic related: They're attacking a reporter.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-02/fbi-allegedly-investigating-mayor-berkeley-ca-inciting-riot-and-ordering-police-stan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I almost don't trust giving this petition my name and address. Kinda spoopy if you ask me!

They are terrorists

Fuck Antifa

CTR data harvesting thread

Soros runs that site

So yeah - smart man

You know you can lie on the internet right? The liberals have been doing it to ye for years?

>CTR data harvesting thread
This.

Sorry, but that site is straight spoopy. You really don't need to sign anything... Just don't stand in their way and soon enough, they will get the terrorist organization label.

Is Antifa an organization? Isn't it just a loose association of anarchists. It's ot no real structure

Where my Free People at?

Do you trust everyone on your side to stay non-violent though first reaction and you know your the bad guys?
Remember the shooting in Seattle they blamed the alt-right for shooting a guy who used his gun in self defense

>Just don't stand in their way and soon enough, they will get the terrorist organization label.

wut

Well, why don't you start one on the White House site, then, if you're so concerned? I don't think that Trump is going to fuck with your dox after he tweeted about the violence at Berkeley.

Do what you want.. Whatever they do, it will just lead to them getting the "terrorist organization" label.

All the more reason to legally carry weapons, but not a reason to go to what will clearly be a violent demonstration.

I was thinking about that... May as well...

The white house version was compromised and is twice as sketchy. It never went past one signature no matter how many people signed the petition. Meanwhile, anything else worked just fine.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-02/fbi-allegedly-investigating-mayor-berkeley-ca-inciting-riot-and-ordering-police-stan

I wasn't convinced by that article/Cervonovich's Tweets that the FBI is doing an investigation

Robots

me neither, but some interesting stuff about the cops that night. had some faggot on here the other day ripping into those cops and i couldn't defend them because i was falling asleep

Yeah that was interesting... No cop wants to be told to stand down when people who support them are getting their heads bashed with shovels.

These little twats wanna be hard
They'd love to be recognized terrorists

>all 36k signatures are Sup Forums
>there is no such thing as sharing on other platforms

I don't think that is what was being imblyed

see

Like the alt right,nazifags and trumptards.

So all the petition signatures from the "right-winged" causes go towards leftist petitions?

What's going on?

Except not really.

What violence has been caused by nazies or alt rightists recently? And even if you manage to find examples, they frequency of these don't come close to those caused by antifa.