HAPPENING

foxnews.com/world/2017/02/04/iran-holds-military-exercise-in-defiance-us-sanctions.html

IRAN HAS DONE MORE MISSILE TESTS AND RADAR TESTS

WHAT'S TRUMP GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2007/jul/16/usa.iran
youtube.com/watch?v=0KMVhb57RqI
foxnews.com/world/2017/02/04/iran-holds-military-exercise-in-defiance-us-sanctions.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>WHAT'S TRUMP GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?

Fearsome tweet i guess.

This dumb mother fucker is pushing us into war.

Not back down, that's for sure. This isn't like Obongo's "red line" in Syria. Trump isn't chicken shit.

Nothing is going to happen, just like bush era.
But you doom pauling faggots want something to happen.

>Trump isn't chicken shit.

Yeah look where that got the 30 civilians and US commando in Yemen.

>Nothing is going to happen, just like bush era.

Oh su-sure nothing will happen.

how you feel about the fact that Sup Forums is supporting a saudi/israeli dicksucker, iranbro?

>t. Sup Forums's one based Persian
Capturing Mecca when?

Looks like dead muslims to me. What's the problem?

I actually don't want something to happen. I don't want to watch the world get dragged into another war thanks to Israel.

Ahmadi nejad was a fucking tool but even Rouhani can't just use the dollar we also need to use the euro for trade and shit.
Trump is just hiding his powerlevel, the time will come.
In the current century I hope.

W and Cheney prepped the Pentagon for a war with Iran in the early 2000s, but this plan has never kicked off - most likely due to Bush' lack of credibility after Iraq.
theguardian.com/world/2007/jul/16/usa.iran

Considering that Trump has started where Bush & co. left off...

Many such cases. Very sad!

shitpost @ twitter

Fuck off kike.

>Tfw I remember Irananon saying he wanted to move out of there for higher studies

Let me bet...more and harder sanctions

We are doing a little gambling you see.
If Putin turns his back on Iran, my country is basically fucked. But since Trump is using Nixon's madman theory then I just can't predict in what way I am fucked.

Why did you expell this man?

I dont get why your gov is asking this much for a response from the US.
Is it because of russki influence or just to show some strenght for voters?

Iran is literally retarded. fucking muslims

So it begins CTR.

I didn't do shit, I was born in 1997.
What happened to him was because of society not accepting to go through the processing of becoming much more secular in a short period of time, much to dismay of people of my generation and I in this post-revolution shithole.
It definitely doesn't have to do anything with the voting.
They do this because they are fucking retards. They are the opposite of jews. Instead of turning every threat into opportunity they turn every opportunity into a threat by jeopardizing the deal by shit like this.
The hard liners in this country benefit by keeping it as poor and isolated as possible, this way they can feed on economic corruption.

>wanting to be secular
but why

How do I get a qt Persian gf?

Democracy is still the best form of government that there is.
With monarchy you usually get the bad apples as the kings or queens, not everyone is Cyrus you know. Power corrupts.
Besides if we had a secular government, many people would reveal that they are agnostic/atheist and not muslim. He'll they'll be able to convert to Christianity and have much more freedom in general.

>democracy
>best government

i thought was supposed to be some sort of stronghold against the west

*iran

Thanks for the answer.
Can you recommend any good books/other information about Iran?
(Econmics, political agenda/influence etc.. | does not have to include everything, but rather a good start to read up upon, besides wikipedia)

>Trump is just hiding his powerlevel, the time will come.
I sure hope so. I don't want Iran destroyed

If you we're American and rich, I would have told you to go to Tehrangeles and work it out yourself.
Besides, the are better races/ethnic groups out there. I don't know why some people are always after the these ones in particular.
Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it. Someday the Islamic Republic will fall just like soviet union. Borrowing good ideas from the west isn't a bad thing look at some of the Asian countries that adopted democracy, they're doing pretty good relatively.
I don't want to recommend something that is too biased in favor or against Iran but nothing comes to mind, so sorry.
The Wiki is a good start though.

everyone is allowed to test their own equipment but Iran! kekekeke oy veyy

>Someday the Islamic Republic will fall just like soviet union.

hope you're behind 7 proxies, you'll end up in Evin prison talking like that you cheeky wanker

Talked like this a billion times and nothing has happened so far and I have never gotten any proxy that cannot get b& by Sup Forums so no, I'm not using proxy. Without SSL I can't even post.

Iraq and Afghanistan is a setup for a war with Iran. Can't get to Iran without first getting to the states surrounding them. It's not hard to see this, all you have to do is to look at a map.

Bush ran out of time, Obama is a fucking faggot sand nigger himself so he never pulled the trigger. Trump might, but I still think his priority is straightening out domestic affairs.

>The hard liners in this country benefit by keeping it as poor and isolated as possible, this way they can feed on economic corruption.

I know other countries like this. They're called Russia and North Korea, your eternal butt buddies.

Sign executive order to ban Iran

Yep, that's an old one but a good one. May as well turn those stars into davids'.

I'm sorry Sup Forums. But we need this war to happen in order to change the support around.
If this war happens, Trump can easily ban the entire middle east without any problems at all.

faaakin reeef

> Sand niglets and future terrorists getting BTFO is a bad thing

wtf? iran has to get permission from to defend itself? do wingnuts actually believe that?

sanctions and deep concern. the US can't occupy iran, it would be a catastrophe.

Our SoS is a fucking Exxon CEO. Iran will conveniently vaporize Aramco and close off Hormuz. Sure the world will be totally fucked, but I know a small group of people who will make an unheard of amount of money, especially now that we can export US oil.

I want to say we won't do it, because we will lose and it'd be an epic disaster, but I'm not sure I trust them not to try it.

I'm 100% on the side of Iran if Trumptard manages to start shit with them egged on by his Zionist advisors.

I think we all are m8

tfw i always wanted to visit and now it will get glassed before i ever get to see it.

might go there in 10 years to play some fallout larp.

I hope we invade iran. Anything that leads to shit skins dying is a good thing

well, it could happen if oil lobyist are desesperate, but with so little support for the current government it will be worse than vietnam

i dont want anything to happen to you guys

What places did you want to visit?
Tell me, I'll take pics and send them too you, senpai~.

who the fuck does the US govt think it is telling Iran what it can and cannot do.

>tfw the Houthis literally memed the world into WWIII with their unusually long and rambling slogan and antiship missiles

Everyone is.

Except AIPAC, the kikes and the neocons.

WHAT???IRAN DEFENDING IT'S RIGHTFUL TERRITORY??? WTF MAN??

well i can find pictures myself senpai.i just dont want a war\shitstorm because of leaders being autistic and using their power to serve their pride.

>voted for fucking Trump partly because I thought Hillary would get us into another bullshit war in the Middle East
>less than a month in office and Trump starts provoking another bullshit war in the Middle East
>AND in Asia
God. Fucking. Dammit.

Israel's bitch?

fpbp

if the US is Israel's bitch, Iran would've been invaded/bombed to shit by the US a long time ago.

Hillary would have taken you to a much worse war much quicker. But yeah, sad this is what it's come to. Iran is easily the most based country in the middle east.

Slowly slowly, catchy monkey.

Nuke Iran

the Israel lobby already tried but couldn't

Iran is starting this, but Trump will end it. There will be a war, but not a conventional war. It will be an economic war. That is, Iran will suffocate under sanctions while the US lose nothing.

The Israeli lobby has your congress by the balls.

youtube.com/watch?v=0KMVhb57RqI

>iran keeps breaking the rules and firing missiles
>OMG TRUMP IS GOING TO KILL US ALL
shut up

>tfw there wasn't any third option

>Iran tests rocketry technology and radars
Why does Trump even care? I don't care. He is simply Israel's bitch.

>halfwitler
>twitler
lul

>Iran will suffocate under sanctions
Don't think so. It's not like Iran has any economical relationship with the USA nowdays, so I don't know how damage US sactions can do to it.

Trumps going to say mean things, piss off Iran and the are going to snitch on the Americans who are helping Isis to try and get back at America.

Iran was already sanctioned af at one point and they adapted to it. Same happened to Russia, they still have all the sanction but their economy is growing.

Multi-ethnic Democracy is a shit system. Everyone votes ethnic interests and not ideas.

Anything will work in a homogenous society with a sense of nationhood and a reasonably intelligent electorate.

The "Democracy" peddled by (((Washington))) is a means to an end for (((globalists))).

provided you've served your conscription, on a scale of fubar to 10, how competent is your military?

>That is, Iran will suffocate under sanctions while the US lose nothing.

Where the fuck have you been for the last 50 years? The US already tried to destroy Iran with sanctions and it failed miserably. US was so butthurt that it would arrest businessmen for even negotiating trade with Iran. Did everything it could, and failed.

Then Obama fixes things up a little. Opens up to Iran, tries to convince them to become friendlier and it kind of works. The anti-American feelings in Iran die out, Iran starts trading oil with Europe, Iran buys German nuclear tech, Iran wants to buy many airlines from Boeing and invest billions in American business, Rouhani's popularity soars because of improving relations with the West, etc.

And then woopsie-fucking-do, Trump comes in and ruins everything.

The biggest irony in this all is that Iran was helping Iraqis fight ISIS and they are helping Syria fight ISIS.

Trump's greatest ally Israel is helping Syrian rebels which helps ISIS and he is totally fine with it.

mmmhummm

Praise Kek! Those Muslim devils that defiled that land of Egypt and seek to envelop the whole world are cast down into the fiery pits!

fuck you kike

Iran is not starting shit and you know it. Every country in the world has the right to defend itself with whatever weapons they see fit. In fact after the unending aggression of my country over the last 15 years I'm surprised Iran and every other potential target nation hasn't launched crash programs to get the bomb as soon as possible.

>Hillary would have taken you to a much worse war much quicker.
More than likely. I still much prefer no war at all, we've got problems here at home to solve.

>>tfw there wasn't any third option
LOL oh we could have voted for the Libertarians or the Greens or best of all some independent, but people are too retarded and think they're "throwing away" their vote if they choose anyone other than those who are raping them. Fucking sad, really.

actually i haven't served yet! i'm an undergraduate student and excused!
but if shit gets serious, they won't hold back
that's what i can say as of now

kek

>Trump orders fleet to Persian Gulf
>US Navy starts actively shooting down test missiles.

>foxnews.com/world/2017/02/04/iran-holds-military-exercise-in-defiance-us-sanctions.html
>s-200
>1960's technology

Digits confirm Trump will send in B-2s to blow up refineries.

This. Trump is based but i'll stop supporting him if he goes full shabbos goy.

>we could have voted for the Libertarians or the Greens or best of all some independent,
Johnson and Stein were terrible candidates and you know it.
mr "whats an allepo"
and Jill "no electricity of any kind" stein
Those were not legit options.

Oh and "sanctions?" BWAHAHAHA you mean like the sanctions that bought Cuba to it's knees? Yeah, ok sure.

yeah.. that's why they did more tests?

Nixon personally wrote Trump and wanted him to run for President shortly before he died.

The ends justify the mean mein friend

So I guess we really are just a one party pseudo-democracy after all, eh? Fucking fabulous.

>And then.....

And then what? They won't do shit.

Then Iran gets practice beating our interception systems and we waste money.

Is that Phil Leotardo?

Shut up you imbecile.

If People's Mujaheddin of Iran or National Council of Resistance, parent groups, get power, you would be more fucked up. They Islamic Marxist terrorists that gassed our own fucking people, and now the USA, UK, Israel, KSA, and etc. are supporting them, probably because they'd price oil the way they want it and trade in USD.

Americans don't want Iran to be sovereign. Let me explain why:

>Mossadegh coup when he nationalized the oil reserves in 1953. Called Operation Ajax. Most people know this. He was democratically selected and secular.

>The last Shah was encouraged to be toppled in 1978. He was starting to price oil in a way that was advantageous for his country and slowly stopped being a puppet near end of his reign. He also disagreed to William E. Simon's petrodollar deal in 1974 whereas Saudi Arabia agreed. I can go more in-depth into this, since it's kind of nuanced to understand. There are leaked documents showing the USA was starting to dislike the Shah for becoming independent.

>Support of the Islamic Marxist terrorists People's Mujaheddin of Iran and National Council Resistance of Iran. They are parent groups. They are Islamic Marxists, no joke, who would ruin our country more than the current regime. The USA is supporting them most likely because they've agreed to prostitute themselves, they are like that. They would stick to the USD in trading oil, price it to the national interests of USA, etc.

Now stop being a fucking cuck.

Asian countries adopted democracies? Sure. But they are very homogenous to begin with. Plus their democracies are barely a few decades old in the case of South Korea (and they've already had a secret cult controlled leader) or Japan. In Japan, the society is pretty traditional when it comes to certain issues, and honestly it's pretty soulless when it comes to economical reforms.

Perhaps secularism will give more freedom of association. However religion is much better than secularism at not only uniting the ethnicity but also acting as a guard against degeneracy. Unfortunately in modern world, degeneracy can easily spread (but also good things can spread of course). However, the vile should be opposed. Secularism is like removing a shield. Sure you look more "open" but you also literally become less defenseless. Moderation should be pushed perhaps.