Real talk, my nigga

What the fuck are Sup Forumss goals? Sincerely.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3TdQhtYfHZU
4pt.su/en/content/aleksandr-dugin’s-foundations-geopolitics
is2.Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

4th Reich.

redpills and happenings

Complete societal reset. So basically we´re working for the Jew. Only question is who´s idea of a good new society reborn will be realized.

We're not one person you stupid mongoloid.

Shitposting.

None. It's an anonymous message board for discussion of politics, with no specific bias you fucking dolt.

Probably the best answer.

youtube.com/watch?v=3TdQhtYfHZU

Ethnic genocide

Slavs are white

Mestizos can burn

>4th Reich.
Yep. Meme it into existence

Chaos.

Kalki $th reich destroy Israel
Destroy Zionism Redpills for the world

This desu, we need a societal reset or its just gonna stay shit, the institutions of society are too fucked and corrupt, tear em down and make new ones, we just want them to serve our interests, not other groups who want the same thing, this is why SJW's and the like won't succeed, they corrupt society, the wont build a new one

Useful idiots for the globalist jewry, russians and chinese. Anyone with funding has a personal army here ready to further destabilize and erode American democracy.

>Within the United States itself, there is a need for the Russian special services and their allies “to provoke all forms of instability and separatism within the borders of the United States (it is possible to make use of the political forces of Afro-American racists)” (p. 248). “It is especially important,” Dugin adds, “to introduce geopolitical disorder into internal American activity, encouraging all kinds of separatism and ethnic, social and racial conflicts, actively supporting all dissident movements – extremist, racist, and sectarian groups, thus destabilizing internal political processes in the U.S. It would also make sense simultaneously to support isolationist tendencies in American politics…” (p. 367).

4pt.su/en/content/aleksandr-dugin’s-foundations-geopolitics

4th REICH SHEKKEL DESTROYER

bretty much this desu

The only answer. Kek wills it.

Ignore all the trolls, we just want to spread peace and our love of Burmese cartoon collages.

First to posts answered your question.
Nothing more need be said.
Also dank memes.

Chaos under kek

Nothing really. Most people here just come to bitch about niggers, jews, abos, gypsy's, muslims and shitty western women without fear of persecution.

He is in this thread

Kek is with us

>Elders of Zion book
>THAT BOOK IS RACIST LIES GOY... I MEAN GUY. JEWS ARE YOUR ALLY AND ARE THE CHOSEN PEOPLE FOR YOUR GREAT SUCCESS!
>Book about Russian-American politics
>OY VEY THIS BOOK REALLY MAKES YOU THINK. SO FACTUAL AND RELEVANT IN OUR CURRENT SITUATION. BE SURE TO DONATE TO THE ACLU TO FIGHT RACISM
Liberal logic.

DESTRUCTION OF ISRAEL AND JERUSALEM

Checked and yes this is what sustains me now. Nothing else satisfies anymore. Just the other day that epic stream, watching it live with you faggots, much glory.

Return the world to its state pre-1914. Before mass consumerism, hedonism, and marxism were dominant idologies.

People still believed in Christianity, simple lifes of hard work, art had meaning. etc.

Get sweet digits.

2017 Sup Forums destroys ISIS
2018 Sup Forums destroys jewry

real talk you say, well then listen up nigger
GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW, 1488, WITH JEWS YOU LOSE, NIGGERS PLACE IN IN COTTON FIELDS, NUKE THE MIDDLE EAST AND CHINKS AND WW3.
that is to summarize everything Sup Forums ever wanted

Damn. I wasn't chosen.

This

To remind everyone that niggers belong in Africa, chinks belong in China, and kikes belong in the depths of Hell.

One of the new goals should be making Marine Le Pen new Prime Minister of France

FPBP

Make America Great Again. Then the world.

The goals are to praise kek by glorifying our memelord The Don.

It takes so long to go away, that image. Spoopy stuff.

true capitalism

Shitposting. What else?

Well, LARPing is pretty fun. Saying you live somewhere that you don't live. People ask about it and you make up a bullshot story, and everyone believes it.

Silence liar, I remember you from the beaches of Tuvalu. You fell back too soon! I was trapped there for months.

Eradication of Islam and securing a future for the white race

Make Anime real

>not reclaiming Constantinople and Jerusalem nor investigating the monolith on Phobos to awaken the Brother Moons

weak

entertainment.

To manifest kek

Chaos really. Antifa are doing us a huge favour and we don't even have to leave the house haha. They're redpilling normies by acting like fucking retards. Essentially, the left is eating itself (which is what we want) and we're just watching from afar and laughing.

Praise Kek!

>aggregate anonymous community
>goals

Get the fuck out of here, CTR/CREW or whatever the fuck you are now.

Well there always there really

to make anime real

>that picture
>"useful" white being smothered and devoured by blacks

To get Jeb Bush to do an hero

I just want to take it all away from them user. Everything they've worked so hard for, each generation of their accursed families over millenia - this liberal new world order, this Utopia they've sought to build falling into ruin is all I dream about.
I can see the fear in their eyes grow by the day. Just watching CNN. Especially Amanpour, or the blonde Afrikaan with permanent RBF. They can feel it slipping, but they still have hope. I want to see the last of the light in them fade into nothing.
I want to watch as that hope gradually fades away, and then turns to despair when the mob turns on them and theirs.
And when it's all gone, I want to watch as those of them who're left come to terms with the fact that they have nothing practical to offer society in the brave new world left behind, since they have no productive talent that could be of any real worth to a society.
If I get to witness a pogrom against them, I'll consider myself especially lucky.
Provided all goes to plan and I make it out the other side, I'll take solace in the fact that I'm a successful engineer who grew up on a farm, served in the military, and am equipped with every skill I would need to survive in a post-civilization world. I'll head into the mountains and live out my days in peace, satisfied in the knowledge that each of their lives will have proved to be as meaningless as they consider ours to have been.

This as well. Had a great daydream today should have written it down, had good plot and Trump + my escaped AI waifu BTFOing Baphy-culters.

Don´t let your memes be dreams user

Beautiful except for the end user. Really warms the heart. Vive LePen & Joan d´Arc!

>tfw can never remember what my dreams are like
>tfw cant be with my waifu even in my dreams

Gas the kikes

Race war now

>What the fuck are Sup Forumss goals? Sincerely.
>pol is one person

SHADILAY

>tfw first post and second post are both best post

is2.Sup Forums.org/wsg/1480944035410.webm

is2.Sup Forums.org/wsg/1480768591311.webm

Pol is only politically incorrect because Hitler lost.

Pol should be called politically correct after Trumps election.

In the aggregate? Trolling, bait, shilling, and exposing the ridiculous shit which occurs in every day politics.

Freedom love and truth

>what the fuck are Sup Forumss goals

>OP obviously thinks Sup Forums is one person
>better let him know he's incorrect
>(You)