PETITIONGATE - CODEFAG RESPONDS

ITT: Something with the petitions.whitehouse.gov is not right the petitions that work properly are only leftist.

Answering I didn't name myself codefag i just used it cause people started calling me it, but I know how to code.

PREVIOUS THREADS:

The petition that led to this discovery is
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/petition-declare-antifa-terrorist-organization

petitions that might also be frozen
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/arrest-george-soros-all-who-work-him-and-organizations-he-works-his-acts-sedition-must-be-prosecuted

Read up from last threads:
(MAIN INFORMATION)
(WHAT THE LOG ON YOU)

(powershell script to log json)
(Unknown blocking feature added to code)
(profanity filter, they block fascist but not communist)

Workflow Diagrams
Wikileaks references to Blue State Digital the company that created it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dAAUD7jtFas
crunchbase.com/organization/blue-state-digital#/entity
mashable.com/2015/10/09/donald-trumps-twitter-outreach-is-cheap-but-not-likely-to-earn-him-votes/#y4lR.CRKmPqM
crunchbase.com/organization/blue-state-digital/insights/current-people/america-coming-together
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I DID THE WRONG TRIPCODE FUCK

I didn't make much progress last night, fell asleep on the couch at like 9:30

Where my anons at this is being slid

Bump

Thanks for the bump

Apache is lame sometimes.

Bump

Bump

You do god's work.

I have no technical ability to help. Maybe recruit Sup Forums?

Has this been picked up by any significant media?

I've never gone to Sup Forums so I can't really speak on their behalf. However I accept any help technical ability or not, there is more to this than technical work.

Looking into the connection between Blue State Digital and George Soros/Hillary Clinton/Barak Obama/David Brock

Not that I am aware of.

Bumping.

Just got bumped.

Immediate page 4.

Damn Sup Forums you be active.

You should make a proper thread there anyways

We're Sup Forumstier full of shills lately.
Willing to share infornations, and discuss this subject but they're simply better at this stuff

I don't get it. What is it that you're doing?

TL;DR here

Want me to link this thread in other threads?

NEED A QUICK RUNDOWN

Basically the shadow government are shadow banning petitions (((they))) dont like ?

Sure
It is something they could be doing, i don't know if its a "Shadow government" though

sha'bump

Well after looking at your image for a while if there really is an outside agency running this website it really would not surprise me that they are actually shadow banning petitions they dont like.

Even if it were not an obongo funded agency, the fact of the matter is someone somewhere has to be moderating the petitions created on such websites. if that person personally disagrees with your petition, absolutely nothing stops them from making this petition invisible to everyone but the person who created it.

Its going on everywhere. /ourguy/ jim put out a video about this kind of shit today youtube.com/watch?v=dAAUD7jtFas

Ill give this a watch

Bump

I was looking into BSD a little more and they are progressive.

crunchbase.com/organization/blue-state-digital#/entity

mashable.com/2015/10/09/donald-trumps-twitter-outreach-is-cheap-but-not-likely-to-earn-him-votes/#y4lR.CRKmPqM

"These [Trump] devotees have a name, right?" asked Michelle Barna-Stern, the executive director of content and campaigns at Blue State Digital, a firm that provides digital tools for progressive causes. "Little monsters for Lady Gaga, Swifties for Taylor Swift, Directioners for One Direction."

bump

Thomas Genesemer
Managing Partner @ Blue State Digital

Previous employee of
America coming Together

crunchbase.com/organization/blue-state-digital/insights/current-people/america-coming-together