Who was worse?

Who was worse?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bxR1tZ08FcI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Obviously Bush, but that doesn't make Obama any better.

As a person, Obama. As a president, Bush.

Who is this nigger next to George Bush?

Bush was funny scamp but horrible president obummer was both a shitty persona and president.!

the nigger

bush was dumb but funny

nigger was cunning but stupid.

bush knew when he was outmatched and brought humor to the table

nigger always brought arrogance.

Obama was an okay/meh president in my opinion. Could have done a lot of things better but also worse.

Bush gave everything to the neocons and some more.

the nigger

Other way around friendo

I would take Bush back in a heart beat. The worst Bush did was kill sandnigs and ruin the Republican party. Obama spent all 8 years working to genocide whites.

Bush was a puppet, Dick Cheney was the true power of that administration.

Obama....Well I don't know who was pulling his strings but it was someone.

With the value of hindsight, it was Bush that destabilized the entire middle east (except Libya, that one's on Obama) which lead to ISIS, the migrant crisis and most of the modern lone wolf terror crap present today.

Obama fucked Libya up and supported the Syrian rebels, many of whom were Islamist themselves.

At the end of the day, it was between two piles of shit, but many of the problems of the second pile of shit were given from the first pile. Obama may not have been so bad if Bush hadn't fucked this up as badly, but I guess we'll never know.

>Obama....Well I don't know who was pulling his strings but it was someone.
Soros

Definitely in some manor, but it doubt it was just him, hence my lack of naming.

both terrible. both destroyed several countries and helped spawn more terrorism everywhere.

I would say Bush because he really is an idiot; on the other hand Obama's charisma hides all his bullshit and sugarcoats it, which makes him waaaay worse

BUSH

He got us into this fucking mess in the first place.
I hate niggers just as much as everyone on here but bush SINGLE HANDEDLY fucked up this country.

youtu.be/bxR1tZ08FcI

I'm 27 and I doubt most people here even remember the Bush administration. No contest, he was the worst president in all of American history.

>as a person
What? Do you know him personally or something?

Both were corrupt

I'd take idiot Bush over Race-baiting Obama anyday

the literally who on the right and its not even close

Bush started things and Obama continued them.

>who is fdr

Bush was a disaster, absolutely useless. Obama was a janitorial president.

Obama by far. Our culture is 1000% shittier and I value culture over economics.

On a scale of 1 to Chuck Schumer, how bad are you at lying?

We all know Obama was just a low-exposure version of Bush.

>Baits race war
>Slaughters muzzies by thousands
>Incites world war with Russian dogs
>Deports record numbers of beaners
>Totally a fucking liberal

Bush

Bush. Obama was great president.
>Deports record numbers of beaners
t.b.h he just changed definition of deportation

George W Shit

gas the kikes

Do I need to remind you that Obama is half white? He's not some anti-white black supremacist. Just a naive guy who got into politics because he wanted to bring change but soon realized he was nothing more than a puppet who was forced to obey his jewish overlords.

Bush was a cutie but terrible in politics. Obama was just plain terrible.

bush started bad wars and indebted the nation in trillions and tanked the economy
obama started bad wars and doubled the debt more than every previous president in history to keep the economy floating.

during bush there was lots of tensions with islamic terrorism but they were contained in their own region
during obama islamic terrorism expanded and now muslim refugees are overthrowing europe and he attempted the same in america

during bush i was laughing at sjw as a liberal and thinking white genocide was silly
at the end of obama i realized that sjw was marxism and they were actually attempting white genocide

i wanted obama over mcstain and mittens but obama was objectively worse than bush in pretty much every single metric

I still haven't managed to understand how obama makes this tie knot...