Well, Sup Forums ?

Well, Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/bc.marfeel.com/amp/www.nationalreview.com/corner/382104/holly-fisher-public-enemy-number-310345204-charles-c-w-cooke?client=ms-android-google
twitter.com/AnonBabble

One is white, which as we all know, is right.

Which way I swipe on Tinder

Islam is a religion of peace while Christianity is the religion of destruction.

One won't go out and murder anyone who disagrees with her.
Also, left one is pretty hawt while right one is at best a 6.

The one on the left is a wifeable Christian and the one on the right is a Muslim dog who needs to be put down.

/thread

The one one the left uses a gun for defense, the one of the right uses it to terrorize people.

Don't ask me user, I just fly the drone

>The left one is pretty hawt
What the fuck is wrong with you

t. Ahmed

Which one fights back when you grab 'em by the pussy

>what's the difference between defense and offense

I don't believe you know the history of Christianity.

One of them takes a naturally defensive stance, the other tends to go on the offensive.

checked and kek'd

I just don't understand how so many amerifucks are christian. Both are equally pieces of shit.

Thiiiissssssssss

>Daddy I don't wanna play with guns or read the dumb bible anymore
>Tsk, alright Princess.

>Father, I do not wish to worship the Quran as often as you insist
>[Stoning intensifies]

if you kill the one on the left society are taught to respond more to it.

Death and destruction. That is the entire history of Christianity.

the second one results in shootings, suicide bombings, and cultural destruction, the first one results in a cute wife

one on the left won't try to kill me

SPBP.

You might be a gay user. I'd go see a doctor if I were you

One on the left is actually satire.

One on the right is an actual terrorist.

google.com/amp/s/bc.marfeel.com/amp/www.nationalreview.com/corner/382104/holly-fisher-public-enemy-number-310345204-charles-c-w-cooke?client=ms-android-google

Chrisitan women chooses to NOT kill others based on religions beliefs.
Moslem women will use both weapons (koran is a weapon) to force you into submission or else shell kill you.

Not that hard to discern

How about muslims stay in muslim countries and white people have white countries

>patriotic
>gun loving
>christian

waifu material.

autist fedora detected, not knowing the varied and deep history of Christendom

One kills you. One protects you

One is defensive, the other is offensive.

One blows themselves up in public places while the other doesn't?

based sven

She looks like she has downs syndrome, I think you should be the one seeing a doctor user

Why can't we all just agree that muslims don't belong in western countries? Are we really going to have to have a modern day crusade to purge them all?

It's a meme. They are just LARPING. My uncle is an uber Christian who was a womanizer throughout his life , got divorced and apparently was still looking to pick up chicks while he was engaged to my aunt. His second wife

He's also a huge alcoholic

good post

One is about salvation, the other about submission

there's no difference
they kill each other
you keep them apart
you already have one
so you cannot take in the other

One has guns for hunting animals for meat and self defense. One has guns to actively try to kill people. Big difference.

One thinks it's k to use said weapon to kill people in the name of god.

The other has no plans to use the gun for anything but hunting and self defense

The Muslim woman pictured actually has three weapons: rifle, book, womb.

Have you ever seen someone with downs syndrome before?

erm, but ...

More like up syndrome now, amirite?

On the left is a white person of Western cultural origins, and on the right is a Muslim that has no place in the West. I mean, are you blind?

The one on the left doesn't have a large group saying they are leading a "holy war" versus our values meanwhile the one on the right is part of a group that has a rather large subgroup that does say they are waging a holy war versus our values.

Whatever pagan.

One is gonna blow me up.

>he's never read about the origins of Islam

one was married at the age of 4

Nice cop out

the only difference is that the one is christian and the other one is muslim.
Think about it.

Dylan Roof, Breivik, Scarsella, etc.

There is just has much right-wing terrorism as there is muslim terrorism in the US

The only similarity I see is a firearm

You suck at statistics. The rate of right-wing terrorism is not even remotely comparable. Almost all terrorism in the world today is related to Islam, followed by communism. You're a fucking retard - do some research and get back to us.

Finland, providing accurate facts and evidence for an informative, persuasive argument since...

(but yes the one is more beautifull)
WRONG

Kek

Correct

Uncanny valley right here. Her face is unsettling.

>apples and oranges
>explain the difference
>implies they're the same

The left one cheated on her husband. Look it up, it's true

Christianity is a cucked slave religion and Islam is a religion of conquest. Also white people are more trustworthy than shitskins.

Even the most extreme Christians generally don't commit terrorism

Gun on the left is for self defence, gun on the right is for murder

The woman on the left is standing up for her rights listed in the US Constitution.

The woman on the right was a Muslim terrorist and she blew herself up years ago.

BLM have caused more people to die in its' short existence than the KKK caused in the last 20 years. But we label the KKK as a terror cell because DEY'S RACIST?

Nice meme tier graphs and revisionist history.

Left is to protect their freedom, the right forces their beliefs through violence.

>Communist terrorism is common
But that's wrong, you fucking moron.

Wrong.
>BLM kills people
Are you fucking delusional?

the difference is that is our enemy on the right, with shitty book with shitty hostile ideology

Suppose your statement is true, that there is "just as much" right wing terrorism as muslim terrorism. Given that muslims are 1% of the population, that means they are shooting (and bombing, and truck-driving) way above their pay grade.

the one on the right is a psycho, no doubt, but the one on the left is a hypocrite for they go around saying: we wuz good christians while they fund psychos like the one on the right and are in bed with kikes (who are trying to destroy both guys in the picture).

hey faggot.
>Brievik did nothing wrong in Europe
>Dylan did nothing wrong in the US
>Scarsella did nothing wrong protecting himself from dindu-americans

DEPORT ALL SHITSKINS

>With my great powers of logic, I shall dismantle any argument with the sheer unstoppable energy of calling my opponent's well-sourced points 'revisionist'

Until white right-wing terrorist pops up in muslim dominated society all your examples will not count.

> Scarsella

Fucking kill yourself.

Dallas
Baton Rouge
Riots in Baltimore, Ferguson, Charlotte...

The difference is: muslims (arabs and other shitskins) are stupid.

you can defeat terror only by terror.

willingness to die for your country and beliefs versus willingness to kill for your religion and beliefs.

SPBP
P
B
P

>Letting your "princess" succumb to degeneracy