Sommer Ray was almost kidnapped in Mexico?

Sup Forums was speculating that Sommer Ray had been kidnapped in Mexico. Here's a video of her explaining how dumb and careless she was. According to her, Sup Forums was right. She was in the process of getting kidnapped but escaped. Some say she's lying and this is just a publicity stunt but if it's true, Pablo must be real frustrated he didn't get to drain his nuts in that plump ass.

I mean, with all the kidnapping going on in northern Mexico, this seems rather believable.

by the way, what's Sommer's ethnicity?

youtube.com/watch?v=XNYT2k22qOk

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BQEt9lSAVPD/?taken-by=sommerray
instagram.com/savanaray/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>what's Sommer's ethnicity?

cunt

what kind of cunt? irish cunt? maybe irish cunt mixed with a little Native American cunt?

>Sup Forums makes a joke
>Sup Forums was right

human trafficking is not stuff to joke about

sommer almost got her plump ass raped by thousands of mexican cocks

women are so fucking stupid they think they can do as they please

>Attention whore latches on to story that gives her much more attention.

doesn't this chick have a sex tape?

If you were a mexican druglord with no purpose in life but to seek pleasure and with enough cash to pay any court in the country, wouldn't you take a shot and try to kidnap her?
Can't blame them desu

The ass model? She's /ourgal/?

hell no

the bitch is retarded and annoying

although i think i would give away my house for a chance to go balls deep inside her and splooge my load in her

>Jump into lions den
>Get raped by lions

I'd still clap dem cheeks if you know what I mean

>I'd still clap dem cheeks if you know what I mean
What did he mean by this?

no joke I was hitching on the 99 and almost got kidnapped, I am a male 6'0'' for reference, with blonde hair and blue eyes, I was on the side of the road about 100 miles from LA and I got jumped and thrown into a van, they didn't tie my hands very tight, and they just threw a bag over my head, I waited until we were going full speed , I kicked the driver in the back of the head, he tipped the van, and I ran out of their, I ran for like 20 miles, or so it felt like. I know that human trafficking is no joke, after that incident, I knew, immediately and innately that all mexicans were my enemy whether they explicitly said so or not, they all had to die, had to suffer for what they did. GOD FUCKING DAMMNIT, I just want to be the imperator for a new crusade, DEUS VULT!

almost kidnapped = not kidnapped.
and i dont give a fuck either way
kill yourself

motherfucker did you watch the video?

she was stuck in a mexican taxi. that dude was clearly gonna get her but he was dumb and forgot to lock the doors.

I would pay good money to see a bunch of fat spics gang rape her ass with their inferior semen

>tfw too fat to be kidnapped
Scrawny little spics can't pick me up

>If you were a mexican druglord with no purpose in life but to seek pleasure and with enough cash to pay any court in the country, wouldn't you take a shot and try to kidnap her?

nope. I'd have her agent contacted and start negotiating the price.

not going to lie, would bang. however that eyebrow might give me pause; it defies rational explanation.

I'd kidnap her too.

She's not pretty enough to sound so annoying

some things are just impossible to guard against.

She's /our-girl/

She's red-pilled about her occupation:

>Another butt pic, another one piece, another pool
instagram.com/p/BQEt9lSAVPD/?taken-by=sommerray

She knows her ass and looks are a major money maker. Of course she works really hard to maintain it, she's a bikini body builder by trade (before her instagram modelling, since she was 16). Judging from the quote, I'd say she's getting jaded from all this stuff, but it's good money. I have an itch, she's pure for I have never seen a romantic pic of her with another dude, especially all those niggers she hangs around. No doubt many have tried to drug her, but she looks smarter than that.

her body is fucking unreal though. just imagine fucking her doggy style

i don't think id be able to last more than 20 seconds before blowing my load

>was gonna get her
that equals not getting her
also i dont give a shit
>no idea who this is
fuck off

i doubt it. her pussy has definitely been ripped apart by all those big black cocks surrounding her

Ooga boog bix nude is a rough translation.

She's just incredibly tanned. Her sister looks white
instagram.com/savanaray/?hl=en

Dude, who ever is hitting that regularly must feel like the king of the world!

But she looks really healthy, she probably stay off drugs and alcohol to maintain her looks.

what is she specifically though? irish?

Absolutely, she's smart enough to not post pics with a guy because she needs her beta orbiters and followers to patreon her money.

holy shit checked!
also you're too fat to get stabbed or shot too
america is invincible

she probably has a nasty roast beef cunt.

I'd lick her butthole

>sister
Tb h she has an adrogynous face

A mutt, hard to tell what exactly. She may have some cherokee/irish what else?

does she have any high quality HD workout videos?

the stuff on youtube seems to be just compilations of her vines

Manlet

you know what, those furry fucking eye-brows tell me shes part arabic.

persian, maybe?

God damn

>I'm a white guy from,California, and I say KILL EM ALL

It's our natural defense mechanism. You have some nice digits too.

When she will make boobs?

Who?