White Minority

Soon, whites will be a minority. As soon as they fall under 50%, that's it - minority status protection.

All the liberal bullshit to help minorities will come to bite them in the ass. CHECKMATE

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=white babies minority&oq=white babies minority&aqs=chrome..69i57.4892j0j9&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

whites are already a minority as babies

RIP america

Whites are going extinct. Its over.

Why are all hispanics classed as non-white? The ones who aren't mestizos are pretty much just spaniards or germanics.

The fucking US govt. classes all arabs as white but not actual white hispanics?

Won't happen thanks to affirmative action.

>CHECKS AND BALANCES

White ethnostate when ?

dumb faggots there isnt less of you theres more of the others

One drop rule :^)

Is this better?

Whites are already a minority worldwide, and yet shitskins still find ways to blame their failures on them.

Sorry user but the ride never ends.

Whites are not a protected class so they will not be protected by the laws at all.

Whites are still going to be a majority though.

>already

I think you mean always have been.

whites dont have a positive birthrate in the US (or anywhere)

whites will peak and then decline (very soon)

>because you'll start claiming non-whites as white
Which is already happening, which will only serve to mix the white race up even more.

I refuse to believe that asians are 4% of america... I see them all over the fucking place.

maybe for a few decades after 2060

less than 20

>2060
>Trends don't change at all

Nice meme

Get out of my country, go back to europe pigskin. America is a mulatto country.

gassing spics when?

I need more data to ensure that this study isn't flawed.

Who are the others? Why are there none of them in 1960?

How much of this is because of changing self-identification?

Yeah I guess it's not anything very new. It's only been in the last 50 years or so that populations have exploded in China, India, and Africa (thanks to white guys bringing them civilization, food, medical care, etc.)

Mars

>only the smartest, best educated, and most successful people will be chosen to lead humanity's exploration of other planets
>Even if it's an international effort it's going to be a majority of white Americans/Canadians, white Europeans, white Russians, and a handful of Chinese/Japanese
We'll reclaim Earth in a few decades after they kill themselves off

Students don't count as "us population"

>A joke with lots of pain

We need to kill all spics, i hope trump goes to war with mexico.

you think they will stay liberal if it helps white people?

Whites are the eternal enemy.

How the fuck did it come to this? The immigration act of 1965? Surely there has to be more to it than a simple bill passed by LBJ.

>arabs are whites now?

What is it pol?

kek burgers are all shitskin admixtures

It depends on which city you live in, Asians congregate around certain cities, but are pretty much absent from many rural parts of the US.

I'm hoping we can stop the US from being a Hispanic country. Hispanics already have big power and influence in America. They are more dangerous than blacks because of how well organized they are and their political, linguistic, social, and religious organization.

Asians congregate together in particular neighborhoods. You likely live close to one of those areas.

how could anyone look at this chart and see anything except a taconigger invasion?

I read a study that out of all babies born worldwide, only one out of eight is white. That's pretty alarming if you ask me.

Demographics are not destiny. Albania had the highest birthrate in Europe for many decades. Go back to the 1990s and you can find alarmist articles about it.

What has happened since then?

if we cant get our shit together in the next 10 or 20 years its over for whites. we already have lost the demographic war.

>in the last 50 years or so that populations have exploded in China
Erm no.
The one child policy meant Chinese population growth has been very slow in the last 50 years.

the bill opened the gates, and then Democrats aggressively pursued helping people through that open gate.

Now they desperately fight against someone trying to close it.

it will be worse

this chart doesnt take into account how Democrats will greatly increase immigration (and refugees)

hillary would be giving citizenship to 15M illegals right now had she won (and soon TX and FL will flip blue forever so the next Hillary isnt far away)

>illegals are great!
>free citizenship to illegals!
>no borders!
>sanctuary cities and states!
ect
we are fucked

They all live in the same place though, so whites will still win everything.

>Diversity
>Miscegnation

Choose one and only one

If lefties keep spamming this meme around whites might just change that little projection around. Besides it looks like it is just Pacos that are growing.

This, nothing but a bunch of city slickers. Only injuns, whites and the occasional beaner in rural AZ.

>pretty much just spaniards or germanics.

Sven you never cease to amaze me with how fucking retarded you are.

>predictions before trump was elected

How in the fuck can they class arabs as white? Have they actually ever SEEN an arab up close?

Not only that, but note the proportion of whites to niggers. It was 8.5:1. Now it's 4:1. Proportionally there are twice as many niggers now.

see we have many problems here

we are fucked

I think in a genetics class I saw that in a population, when some genes are recessive, they somehow at some point, start to be more common than the dominant genes. Don't remember the reason though, but i hope it's true and there will be a "white revival".

There was an experiment in guinea pigs, where almost all of them had an A treat (dominant) and only a few had a B treat (recessive). In the long term, almost all of them were B.

Does someone here know anything about this? or something similar?

>Source: Pew Research Center

Blacks don't either in the us.
¿Hablas español amigo?

>not knowing about "majority minority" doublespeak

It's already set up. Look at South Africa.

I'm mean , like if you can do something. Choose your own fights dude and stop crying in a shitty board. We will be pouring our semen in the vaginas of your white girls you beta faggot. Accept the fate , nothing to be done.

>Assuming Trump won't change our legal immigration laws.

If the GOP is too short sited or greedy to change this, we deserve to get screwed at this point.

>The ones who aren't mestizos
The two of them?

>All the liberal bullshit to help minorities will come to bite them in the ass.

Yes, you can rest assured the mud races will gladly return the same charity and generosity we've shown them when they have political power. Just as they have in Haiti, South Africa, Rhodesia, etc.

We don't breed like insects, Jamal.

A trait that funnily enough most intelligent species in the animal kingdom share, well howbowdah?

>pigskin
Hahaha
Pigskins BTFO

Holy Bejezuz does anyone know where this is from

No, you idiots keep leaving your country is what is going on. I think some adjustments to the immigration policy regarding Mexico will clear this problem right up.

from the future

Maybe at the beginning, but you can trust leftist and jews to send niggers for "because humankind isn't only whites and asians REEEEEEE" when the first city dome will have been built.

Unit rates faggot. If two caucasians, two leaves and two dindus were on an island, the leaves and the dindus had 4 children together, that means that the caucasians are now the minority. We said nothing about white populations decreasing.

coupled with mass non white immigration we are fucked

Trump really doesn't have a long time to change things. He not only has to change immigration bills and build a wall. But he has to change the very mindset of Americans as well.

He may be able to sign executive orders, but I don't think the American mindset towards race is going to change much in 4-8 years. I still think the American people are still going to chant the slogans of "diversity is our strength" and become a minority white country.

So that is why we are doing it.
Ever since 1945 we desperately want to be america.

Kosovo?

no shit but i mean who time traveled and painted this?

I don't think white women find you attractive, hombre.

>he doesn't mean willingly

whites are already a minority under 5 years old

in 8 years a democrat will win or 12 years, however long the demographics take

its all over regardless

the last white man before he was stabbed by a nigger

nope.

Propose "merit based immigration" that subtely favors white immigrants. Problem solved.

Why do spics breed so much? Cant they afford condoms?

Nigger or mexican

that's a great idea. sapping whites from already dwindling european countries.

They just fuck on the spot. Condoms don't even come up.

i agree, the country is done

So how long until we have designer babies?
Because if we can hold the majority until then most people will just naturally chose to have white because they want their kids to have the best changes.
Unless liberals will claim it is racist to want a white baby.

I refuse to believe the GOP is this idiotic. This demographic trend can changed with 1 simple "merit based" immigration act. They just have to see this demographic change will kill them. They just have to. Even if they don't do it for us, they will do it for their electibility.

Do people not realize that third world people bring third world problems?

Its not just the territorial difference that makes America so much better than Mexico, i hope they understand that much. If you fill the US with spics, it's not going to be the US anymore. A nation's population is a direct and major determinant of its power.

Not an argument. The Albanian fertility rate topped out at 3 in 1990 (under Communism), remained above 2 for all of the 1990s (a time of economic collapse). After moving briefly into negative territory it's now at 1.7. The country is still a shithole and many people still want to leave, yet these things have been true for decades now.

Demographic projections are not destiny.

Why will Hispanic double? Do they have large families?

Catholicism. Aren't you a spic?

IDC about Europe. I'm trying to keep the US alive.

Anyway, pic related this is NASA now, just imagine how it will be in 20 years.

2.4 isnt even that high imo

the problem is we had and have endless non white immigration

so the results are obvious

Not for long, whites have had sub-replacement fertility for a couple decades now, and we're on the cusp of the boomers starting to pass.

Non-whites are already the majority of the under-5 population, while the opioid epidemic gets worse each year.

They tend to be concentrated in metropolitan areas, they're not spread out across the county.

>Who are the others?

Multiracial, American Indians, etc. The Census Bureau didn't track multiracial people until the 2000 census.

>How much of this is because of changing self-identification?

A fair bit.

Immigration + low white birth rates, even with no immigration the white population will start declining in the 2020s, nudged along by rising white mortality from drug overdose and suicide in rural and small-town America.

1965 immigration law specifically prohibits that + there isn't a ready pool of white immigrants anywhere.

see above.

Yep, high birth rates + much lower death rates than whites.

If Russians are white, then arabs are white

Leaf, we already have new projections because non-whites have started having less children.

Projections assume we keep importing them by the millions.

This. Why do people still claim that whites aren't a minority at this stage? US isn't centre of the world.

its already over

white babies are minorities here

google.com/search?q=white babies minority&oq=white babies minority&aqs=chrome..69i57.4892j0j9&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

It's still positive when everyone else is negative

Kosovo isn't part of Albania and the war had no effect on the birth rate in Albania.

Anyone have that picture of Paris in 1945 vs now