Now that CGI humans have become this fucking good...

Now that CGI humans have become this fucking good, how do we know that the media wont actually make up foreign characters as enemies and just shoop the news in the future?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ApG1XdI-Dd4
youtube.com/watch?v=iqmi8Aq1B1k
youtu.be/ohmajJTcpNk
youtube.com/watch?v=8ozdD6avrYE
youtube.com/watch?v=7DnIW7dUqZA
youtu.be/8ozdD6avrYE
youtube.com/watch?v=ePe-oP-4XTo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We don't

>implying "the media" is competent enough to make something like this

Very 1984

The same way people had to be skeptical of authorship before photographs. Be aware of the dangers and stay vigilant.

Because it's not good enough.
It can fool people very well, but it can also be detected if you analyze it carefully.
They don't want to get caught.
It's going to take a while still until it is undetectable.

>implying they aren't

They've been doing this shit forever in one form another, like when Stalin had people removed from photos. Do not become complacent.

I immediately thought of this.

For reference:

>"Comrade Ogilvy, who had never existed in the present, now existed in the past, and when once the act of forgery was forgotten, he would exist just as authentically, and upon the same evidence, as Charlemagne or Julius Caesar."

where is this picture from ?

Rogue One

Last star wars movie

Check ed

How do you know you won't be framed for literally any crime?

How do you know anyone actually did anything?

How do you know your 'friend' won't CGI your wife into a video of her cheating on you so the you divorce and then he just bangs her like he wanted to all along?

Technology has gone too far.

Satanic trips.

That is not a comforting sign given the subject matter.

thanks

Recall that Indian Osama Bin Laden? Or the right-handed Bin Laden flipping through TV channels?

It seems the CIA go out of their way to make their propaganda videos as fake as possible, possibly for a joke as they know many viewers are just going to take the newsreader's word for it.

The CGI versions will have ISIS leaders riding dragons and shitting lightning.

I watched it in bootleg and even there it was very obvious it was CGI

like bad anime CGI

>implying the elites haven't had this technology for decades
>implying osama bin laden wasn't CGI
>implying 9/11 wasn't CGI
>implying the holocaust photos weren't photoshopped

This. Technology was a mistake.

This is how we enter the simulation.

Every major happening will be CGI and us plebs won't know the difference because we can't afford to travel to see for our selves as net neutrality gets diced up into favorable little pieces to dish out fake news on a monumental scale.

Sounds like a good premise for a sci-fi film.

They limit our travel, and our exposure to "real news".

Welcome to the simulation.

who needs advanced CGI?

On a side note I thought the CGI characters ruined the movie.

They already have the tech to fake video interviews without lots of movement

Too bad we dont have games that look this good outside of prerendered cutscenes and trailers...

Elliot Rogers grandad actually photoshopped holocaust propaganda for a living

Really makes you think

youtube.com/watch?v=ApG1XdI-Dd4

Osama was CGI

Screencap this

youtube.com/watch?v=iqmi8Aq1B1k

They will

This doesnt look god at all. It looks like a fake man. Any one who cant see through this is below the age of 12...

They already have.

>Assange interview wasn't CGI

They don't need CGI humans to make up foreign enemies, they do it with real humans.

The fuck is this shit? Why didn't they just give the real Peter Cushing a call?

this would require either consent or indifference by the other governments

They already are. But they use different method.

There are less then 1 billion people living right now.

They've basically done the same thing with Kony, Bin laden and the whole "raid" and possibly half the videos throughout the 2000s, and the general way the mainstream media operates.

The second season of Gundam 00 was basically about this very subject. A supercomputer on the moon is taken over by this part-robot faggot with a bunch of clones and they shoop the news to make the protags out to be the villains throughout the whole thing.

well gents shall we fake ww3?

>CGI-Peter-Cushing.jpg
:(

Like Muslim rage boy.

9/11 definitely wasn't cgi

How did people know news in newspapers were real before the invention of video cameras? Video evidence is a relatively new thing and it's going away again due to the possibilities of editing the footage that exist now. We aren't loosing anything though, we are just returning to the circumstance humanity was at for most of its existance in that regard.

>be 12 year old bong
>see a plane fly into the wtc
>was happy because I got to stay an extra week

Still not sure if these were compression artifacts or not. Not an expert. It is odd though.

But it was published by RT. If it actually was CGI, then I think their plan was to get caught to make people doubt the US. So they could have doctored it themselves, and posted the evidences themselves. The whole thing pretty much got ignored.

And the interview with Hannity afterward was real.

Unless Hannity was GCI too...

It wasn't. And the fact that Jews try and make it seem that way is proof that the concept is nothing more than a scare tactic.
>oy vey these elites are gods all working together with magical technology
>they aren't at all compromised by infighting mentally illness,
>you had best submit to their will

Damn. Maybe Hannity has never been real.

It was not that good when he talks, his mouth gave it away and he fell into the uncanny valley

hes ded lad
Entertainment media isnt using CGI as well as it could, because governments are pressuring them not to do it

He's been dead for over 20 years you fucking idiot

>just shoop the news in the future?

spoiler: cyber-punk is now

if there's even the slightest chance that more advanced technologies exist behind closed doors we all need to be under the constant assumption we're being lied to by someone

Doesn't look anywhere near like him. Leia had an uncanny valley vibe to her too.

if (((they))) can hire a team of anti-Trump shills to flood the board with shitposts all day, they can hire 100x as many people to claim they witnessed 9/11 with their own eyes. nobody that claims they saw the planes fly into the towers can be trusted. nobody that claims the towers existed before 9/11 can be trusted. for all we know the new world trade center may not exist either.

They already do that with crisis actors and it's probably cheaper and more reliable that way.

>cgi shit

LMAO.

You niggers are so far behind its not even funny.

Watch this
youtu.be/ohmajJTcpNk

Implying they haven't all ready done that.

>this would require either consent or indifference by the other governments
It would require you to win the war against them.

This only fools people whose brains are defunct in the sense that they can't properly detect and read feces.

They warned us about this in The Running Man. Arnold's character was framed because he disobeyed orders - to shoot up a bunch of children. Shooped his face onto the act.
The underground resistance wins by catching the framers in the act of admitting what happened was forged, and redpilling the normies by sitting the footage live.
This happened this year with our election - the left was caught admitting to birddogging, inviting violence at Trump rallies and blaming Trump supporters for it.

It looks stunningly real but off somehow.
Like it's a living thing but not human.

>how do we know that the media wont actually make up foreign characters as enemies and just shoop the news in the future
>just shoop news in the future
>the future
>future
The future is NOW!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=8ozdD6avrYE

its always the eyes that give it away user, there is no sparkle of life behind it

>Now

If they do hopefully they don't use that pic as an example, he looks a little to realistic

Bro...

commercials are more effective than film these days

we're still in the uncanny valley. at least as peter cushings are concerned. his expressions were not dynamic enough. all sorts of subtle shit goes on in a person's face from moment to moment

Yeah it is isn't it... Just stared into them and it gave me the creeps. After some of the shit you see in here and that gave me the creeps, fuck dude. Weird.

they're already doing it

youtube.com/watch?v=7DnIW7dUqZA

cgi faces are still shit though, maybe in another 10 years they might have gotten the animation right

This is what they did with the Julian Assange interview.

It looks good but it was still jarring enough to hit the uncanny valley and take me out of the film a bit. If this is the best they can do, we really don't need to worry about it

>The second season of Gundam 00 was basically about this very subject. A supercomputer on the moon is taken over by this part-robot faggot with a bunch of clones and they shoop the news to make the protags out to be the villains throughout the whole thing.
Wait a moment. So you're saying that the Gundams were fighting fake news?

Fucking hell. More proof that Trump is making anime real. Meme magic confirmed once again.

them tits can not be contained

literally normal video distortion

I mean I'm sure you've seen youtube videos before

>implying they don't purposely make movie effects poorly so the public doesn't realize CGI was perfected 15 years ago

Hello CTR or shareblue or whatever you go by these days.

youtu.be/8ozdD6avrYE

Go to 49 seconds. Watch his left collar. That is not normal video distortion.

It's 99.1% there, he still looks a little fakey like a wax figure

>comments disabled

we'll just do the same thing, user.

>in the future

There's a Bill Whittle video for that:
youtube.com/watch?v=ePe-oP-4XTo

Real or Fake?
We're fucked.

Satan trips, not good due to the subject

Don't forget Sean Spicer went to anime con and posed next to a gundam

This kind of shit happens all the time when rendering. It's so fucking gay when the final product has one or two random bugs after 2 hours of rendering and you have to wait for a whole new render.

that's makeup for Episode III. it looked like they skinned peter cushing alive and the actor was wearing his face as a mask

We don't.

I still see that its not real. It has this wax like quality.

However ofcourse at some point you can make up humans entirely.

Google face2face animation. You lads are gonna be in for a shock.

Guys I caught an episode of doctor Phil while my mom was watching it and may have found evidence of this

This woman was talking, part of episode where she complains why her daughter is so slitty or whatever but anyway the first 5 seconds her voice sounded like it was in a voice modulator like kidnappers use over the phone. Suddenly her voice went back to normal

Thought post production mistake at first right, but I started thinking how can that be a mistake if it wasn't even recorded live? Someone would have caught it

She was cgi and I caught a glitch I know it