You can't explain this

You can't explain this...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UrJGlXEs8nI
hellenicshippingnews.com/federal-reserve-upbeat-on-us-economy-as-it-holds-rates/
youtu.be/iASSUSFH6yk?t=49s
youtube.com/watch?v=Jk0ILexWmSA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A

whoa really makes you ponder why anyone is poor when we could all be millionaires.......

Fucking

if liberals understood economics, they would not be liberals

>Bait
If you mass print currrency it just causes prices to go up
>Watch idiocracy kek

LEAF

Thats not our money bud

Tell the Rothschilds to cough up then.

We spend all of our money acting as the world's (especially the Jew's) personal guard dog

All countries print their own money.

>homeless
>90% druggies or mentally ill

>education
It's well funded. It's funded out the ass. Schools are mirror images of the communities they serve. Some of the best funded schools are the worst performing. Some schools suck because of the quality of the consumers who they serve.

>muh federal reserve

Monetary reform incoming bitches.

Not everyone get a comfy life mate. You have to work for that shit

Well, Zimbabwe printed their own money, then fired up the printing presses and printed some more money. And all of a sudden there was no poverty. Everyone had food and housing. Education was paid for. Hell, they even got rid of all the oppressive cis gendered white men. Everyone clapped and lived happily ever after. The end.

Good thing trump and rand are about to audit/remove the fed.

you print ours, fag

I have a liberal aunt with a masters in economics

The reason currency is a thing is so people don't have to trade away things they may need to get something else they need. The value of money used to be based off of the value gold/silver but that ended officially in 1971 and since US money has been exclusively fiat, all the world's currencies are fiat now. The value is based off of arbitrary factors and is only legal tender cause the government made a law saying it is despite having no intrinsic value.

In other words, money is worthless in reality so we should be able to print however fucking much need to fund whatever is needed. Economics under fiat currency is bullshit that people use to discourage more spending that benefits people they don't like (the poor, niggers, etc.) Economic policy is all just politics at this point.

>why don't we just print out a billion trillion dollars and use that to pay for everything
I bee thought of it that way, that's a pretty good idea

>monopoly money has intrinsic value because of muh numbers

>creates its own money

Educate yourself.
youtube.com/watch?v=UrJGlXEs8nI

All jokes aside, why do people still bring up the trillions of dollars in national debt we have? We're never paying that shit off, it's literally a non-issue.

>Schools are mirror images of the communities they serve
This. The only reason our quality of education is so low is because the niggers refuse to get educated and dumb laws don't allow us to fail students and hold them back anymore.

Someone didn't take economics

HAHAHAHHAA
This is just a demonstration how dumb lefties are.

(((Aunt)))

Inflation you fucking leaf. unless you want to live in zimbabwe 2.0 you do not want to print money for shit

Th-thanks Nixon

Because we have to provide for everyone else in the world before ourselves. The globalists look at America as the new wasteland, where we must completely ignore ourselves in favor of some stinky shitskin with flies circling him, waiting for death. Fuck those people.

Put America first, and this country WILL be able to fund education and feed the homeless, among other things.

We can get back to the Moon, explore the stars, and even think up of the most amazing scientific advancement. But no. We put all of our time, energy, and money toward helping a bunch of backwater tribes in the middle of Africa. These people are a lost cause, and we need to quit wasting money on them. America's children are the future, we must invest in them. In order for humanity to survive and flourish, we must focus on and save those in our own country, not the rest of the world. Fuck the rest of the world, they will never be civilized and shouldn't care.

The developed and higher states must ban together in order to say fuck the rest. If we don't, we'll all end up in 3rd world shitholes. Some people win, some people lose, let's quit trying to make sure all win so that we don't all lose.

Less useful than two Women's Studies Doctorates.

>The value is based off of arbitrary factors
Value cant be based off of arbitrary factors though
>In other words, money is worthless in reality
its not worthless if people use it\
>Economic policy is all just politics at this point
i am sure you can explain how politics effected Fed policy, as none gains at other's expense and are separate entities

maybe its BECAUSE they create their own money that they cant afford expensive things...

It's usually the right-wing who suggest abolishing all taxes and just printing money instead.

foreign aid is literally less than 2% of your tax budget, go read a book drumfkin

Poverty is not something you can disappear.

Or in other worlds its like trying to get the bottom 10% of the people in economic wealth up to the top. Soon other will be the bottom 10%.

This is why I rage every time people and politicians say: LETS FIX POVERTY. FREE EDUCATION AND LESS HOMELESS.

You can make education more competitive like Finland with clear objectives or improve the job quality to increase the median income so real state expands making banks loan young couples and graduates to buy a home.

The key is to reach OBJECTIVES not utopia

I cant believe Drumpf doesnt do this...Should have voted for Hillary...

>Put America first, and this country WILL be able to fund education and feed the homeless, among other things.
We already do though. The statistics on education are the same as on gun crime, take niggers out of the equation and we're on par with other countries.
Nobody has starved to death in America in decades. We have so many charities and food drives and whatnot that homeless can easily get by day by day.
As usual some dumb liberal made up problems and put them in a dopey image.

>leaf that doesn't understand economy
Let me guess, you think communism is great, don't you?

You should take a bath.

hol up
>*smacks lips*
so you be sayin
>*prints money out of thin air*
we wuz rich and shieeet
>*hyper inflates*

>Value cant be based off of arbitrary factors though
The value of fiat currency is 100% dependent on trust in the currency since it has no physical base to derive it from. This is absolutely arbitrary.

>be a communist
>not understand currency
Surfuckingprise.

I could. But you don't understand how printing money leads to the currency being devalued, thus leading to inflation.

Once you understand that, you'll understand why your bait thread needs to be saged.

DELETE THIS MEME RIGHT FUCKING NOW

ITS A COMPLICATED PROCESS TO CREATE MONEY FUCK YOU

this strategy was used in medival times when collecting taxes was much harder(except on imports and exports), and it doesnt work very well because you want your rate of inflation to be stable for some investment instruments-like bonds to be viable.(if your inflation target is 2% and you overshoot it by 50%, not that big of a deal, but if your inflation target is 50% and you overrshoot it by 50%, than you have a massive problem) The second reason is that it can often create hyperinflation during a time of war or during an economic downturn, so states have all moved away from this form of taxation in favor of more stable monetary regimes and income taxes/sales taxes

>USA continues to mass print money every fucking year
>Dollar doesnt go down in value
AYO HOL UP

One word: inflation.

But now it is tied to the military and oil. Much of the printing now is hedged against derivatives. So its value has literally become debt and maintaining velocity within that debt.

Total nonsense, but that's the reality.

That's only because jews don't like getting their hands dirty.

Yeah but the debts? greece for example is never able to repay the whole debts in the next 100 years so the money doesnt come anyways.so whats the point of debts

not to mention people being poor in mosty cases did very poorly in school

>implying there are ANY starving homeless people in the United States
>implying we do not have a fully functional educational system infiltrated by cultural marxists

IZ YOU SAYIN

>Value cant be based off of arbitrary factors though

I meant laws saying it's valuable, not the market value of gold or silver.

>its not worthless if people use it\

That's not what I meant by value, I meant the reason a $10 bill is worth $10 is cause the law says so, no market forced involved.

>i am sure you can explain how politics effected Fed policy, as none gains at other's expense and are separate entities

Did you not hear about the economic impacts Trump's election had? You don't know how much of a globalist shill Janet (((Yellen))) is?

hellenicshippingnews.com/federal-reserve-upbeat-on-us-economy-as-it-holds-rates/

>Woman
opinion discarded

>Print more money
youtu.be/iASSUSFH6yk?t=49s

WE WUZ IN CONTROL OF DAT MONEY SUPPLY N SHEIT

Most taxes AND the Fed should be abolished. We only need government for the protection of our country against foreign threats, natural disasters, and a protection of our rights.

Underrated comment.

We only need ot for that

(((THEY))) need it to conquer and enslave the world for themselves. Look at who we always fight

What is quantitative easing? And why is it done?

Oh leafy, it's not just foreign aid. It's our workers, our educated, and our leaders. We waste so much time and energy on shit like green engineering, when we should be putting all effort to getting off this shithole planet. That 2% doesn't account for the welfare we spend because we let people ship jobs overseas, leaving our workers poor and fucked. That 2% doesn't account for how our education system focuses on teaching kids this naive view that the world is one big liberal arts community that holds hands and sings under the banner of humanity. Instead of that shit, we need to be focusing on practical applications to get ourselves above the rest and continue to advance our own society. When we try to divide resources up, we hurt ourselves.

You can go focus on becoming some utopian fantasyland with all the other naive tards, or you can look at the realworld and realize that over half of it isn't worth saving.

>leaf

I wanna slam the person who made this meme in the face with my economics textbook.

>it's own money

GTKRWN

>creates it's own money
>it is own money
dropped

How is the US going to pay off the debt it owes to the Federal Reserve when it borrows money from it (at an interest rate above 0%) to pay off that same debt?

Will we magically earn more money than there is physically/digitally in circulation???

>This is absolutely arbitrary.
Arbitrary- based on random choice or personal whim, rather than any reason or system.

>The value of fiat currency is 100% dependent on trust in the currency
i see loads of these arguments, but in the modern world even shitholes like mexico had had relatively stable inflation. In the past 40 years it is very hard to point out a major mistake of a central bank that led to 10%+ inflation(except during supply shocks).
> since it has no physical base to derive it from
sorry to say, but during any gold standard, except 100% reserve gold standard, currency is based primarily on trust as well because there is always more currency in circulation than gold nuggies in the bank.

Because we are paying the interest every year. As the debt keeps going up so will the amount we pay in interest. When we no longer can afford that then we will have to default.

Yes. Happily. Ever. After.

Immigrants ruin the genetic makeup and destory the iq of the country.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jk0ILexWmSA

Go ask Venezuela or Zimbabwe what happens if you mass print money like crazy.

Why dont we just invade the federal reserve and take all it's money?

i can agree to that

Trump Gold Bucks when?

what is inflation

>1 post by this ID

Why are leafs so shit tier

Why?
Money is not backed by anything anymore. Money right now is a dick-measuring contest.

>When we no longer can afford that then we will have to default.
We already can't, it's become mathematically impossible to pay off and a major crash is inevitable. The more we put it off the worse it's going to be.

Well we didnt choose consent with Trump so I guess after the conquest

QE helps the market in the short term, but when interest rates go up it might cause the dollar bubble to burst.

She's the director of development of a major us city

It was going up before nixon

>D U D E
>JUST PRINT MORE MONEY
>THEN WE WILL ALL BE BILLIONAIRES
>L M A O

>economics BTFO !

>Dollar doesnt go down in value
Are you fucking retarded?

Scarcity

Whether or not it's backed by anything, currency tends to follow the exact same pattern. The more of it you print, the more worthless it becomes. It doesn't take the genius to figure this out.

Yes and Nixon exacerbated the problem to an enormous level by abandoning the gold standard.

Why doesn't they just sell money printing machines to everyone? Then every single person will be able to print as much money as they need.

What is money?

Scottish/English mix is Jewish now?

>QE will cause inflation
>QE will cause an unsustanable bubble
>once we get off QE we will be in a massive reccesion
we are here
>when interest rates go up it might cause the dollar bubble to burst

Markets are forward looking, there are 3 scheduled rate hikes this year, why didnt markets tank when yellen announced it? hmmm

>>Dollar doesnt go down in value
>Are you fucking retarded?
what is real vs nominal

Infinite money with finite resources.
Value of the dollar goes down.

I said it might cause the bubble to burst. Many thought it would many thought it wouldn't. I say we were lucky it didn't collapse after the small rate hike.

Yes, that's why gold standard was abandoned and we can't go back to it. The problem in the OP is how we print out own money but can't afford to fund anything we want apparently. I already it's a bunch of political smokes and mirrors for why we don't. Our economy won't crash if we do. The Great Depression was caused by lack of monetary circulation but that was when gold standard was still a thing, The reason we have recessions still is because of the lack of circulation which again is due to purposely not wanting to for bullshit political reasons like keeping niggers down or refusing to support contraception and abortion.

This would be considered a default, and very bad things happen when a country defaults.

Look up Russia in 1998