German TV : "France is to blame for Islamic terrorism"

youtube.com/watch?v=owX0c5aDrj0&

"The evil french white devil took their lands so now they do terrorist attacks all over europe"

They teach that to their kids god dammit.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_slave_trade
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because it's true. If you hadn't done shit over there those people wouldn't have such a hate boner for you.
It's a simple fact.

It's true, but mainly because it was France the first to open their doors to islamic dindus

What's wrong about that?

Works both ways shit stain. It's better if people of different cultures don't interact. That's why no one wants immigrants.

Well they are

Except both France and Germany are to blame. Their tag team is deadly. Eternal Kraut and Chicken must be eliminated.

>bring civilization to subhuman
>get blamed for this

i feel like Lucifer, never help a subspecies because they will only become whiny leechs.

lol the French didn't make you take in muslims dumbass

I'd never expect a Spaniard to say this. Are you completely unaware of the history of your country? Muslims have been invading and killing Europeans long before colonization.

you stole from subhumans u dumbfuck and raped them , you and britain and spain deserve all the immigrants you occupied .

But countries like germany and sweden dont deserve it for not having large colonies

"White people did this."

C u c k s

Germany started importing t*rks in the 70's wtf are you talking about ?

Germany never colonized any muslim shithole but they had several terror attacks

>Works both ways shit stain
>It's better if people of different cultures don't interact.
Did I say otherwise, you absolute faggot? Does Europe have a problem with sudacas? No, WE have it, because we are the ones that fucked them up. It's pretty fucking simple.
>get blamed for this
Yeah, it's almost like you knew about this and still did it. You could have just looked at the colonials your Southern neighbourghood had to put up with, but, NO! You went and tried to "civilize" savages and are now complaining they didn't like it.
We put up with sudacas, you put up with terrorist; you should have seen that coming.

>france and germany are they two countries that said no to the second iraq war
>blame them for destablizing the middle east

even though turks usually mark the places they live in with terrible smell and customs, they're rarely terrorists. turkey is secularized for a long time now.

I for one don't care. Fuck germany.

>germany accusing other countries of shitskins taking over their lands

what is the refugee crisis, pedro

So we can all agree to not import them here?

Your ancestors were under the thumb of Sharia for nearly 700 years and never stopped fighting, now you think Muslims are somehow the victims? Fuck yourself, you are a disgrace to your people.

>Are you completely unaware of the history of your country? Muslims have been invading and killing Europeans long before colonization.
No, YOU are the one who is unaware.
It was a fucking Germanic king that quite literally asked the Berbers to come to Spain to defeat his rivals, losing control of the situation shortly after.
>Germany never colonized any muslim shithole but they had several terror attacks
Because they are stupid enough to let these people in, like how they did in Spain during the Visigothic times; the German LOVES to get raped by middle Easterns and Africans for some reason,

Haha, Germany is shifting the blame now. HAHAHA.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

BAGUETTES BTFO

THIS FUCKING SHOW IS MY FAVORITE NOW

>what is the refugee crisis, pedro
Something caused because of the political situation forced into the middle East by Western powers.
>
Nice projection. I'm not defending Muslims, I'm just telling it how it is: the hate comes from France fucking around in those lands.
>disgrace to your people
My people come from that Al-Ándalus, mate, it's almost like you are forgetting.
Also, there was more infighting among the Christian kingdoms than there was against the Caliphate.

>you stole from subhumans u dumbfuck and raped them

No actually actually we built roads,railroads and hospitals,and sometimes we gave their women the BWC.

Not really. It's Islamic influence in their textbooks in media writing this to implement the Sharia. You see, Jihad of the sword which we so often see is the least of our worries. It is the infiltration in our media and textbooks which is stirring the narrative towards accepting Islam. The EU are Dhimmi fucking cowards.

>America judging anyone
Get a load of this idiot

turkey WAS secularized for a long time. Now it is going the way of every islamic nation.

Ahahaha nice maymay Hans,now go suck a refugee dick,they have sexual emergencies.

And don't forget to vote Schultz like the good goy you are !

Im part native , so I can judge Mr. Cucked by emus man

>Also, there was more infighting among the Christian kingdoms than there was against the Caliphate.

It's really unfortunate that there was such disunity. Petty squabbles and such didn't help

>Nice projection. I'm not defending Muslims, I'm just telling it how it is: the hate comes from France fucking around in those lands.

Recently yes, but my argument is it has always been the way of Islam to persecute the Kafir. Remember Tours? They have never stopped invading, the doctrine of Islam is constant. What we see is a resurgence and victim blaming. Intervention was a complete mistake but it certainly isn't the driving force behind these attacks and takeover.

This is why I no longer want any crimes committed by mooselimbs against Europeans posted on this board. Because you're all cuck faggots who deserve death.

>Germanic king

Why am I not surprised a Visigoth from fucking sweden was responsible for this

>Germany never colonized any muslim shithole but they had several terror attacks

They colonized bosnia in the 90s.

Roger that, Pierre.

To make sure you will never get out of our glorious union and be flooded with muslims until there is absolutely nothing french left in that shitty country of yours.

No you can't,you have white ancestry,people like you wouldn't even exist without colonization

>they're rarely terrorists
lol

It's true why didn't you genocide them all and populate the countries with beautiful french people instead of genociding yourself and filling France with disgusting niggers and sandniggers?

the jooz did this

Also we started to fill it with french people,Algeria was 10% white before they got independance.

You could say the same about Christianity; we sure as hell didn't stop invading stuff even when we lost, you seem to forget we tried to invade you 3 times in the name of Catholicism.
>petty squabbles
Those were not petty squabbles, whole cultures died or are at the brink of death. León is just a memory at this point.
The reason they attack your countries is because of your doings, not because of their "faith", that's just a farce to give some kind of legitimacy to their claims, and sadly, some people actually believe it's a matter of faith and not resentment.
It's pretty simple:
>fuck around with sudacas
>they become the largest criminal group in Spain
>fuck around with the Muslim countries
>they become terrorist in the UK and France
We don't have the problem you have with terrorism and you don't have the problem we have with sudacas. It's clear as water.

>"France is to blame for Islamic terrorism"
That's not what the video says though.

Germans are still jelly that big boys UK, Russia and France didn't let them have colonies.
If I can't have it I'll piss all over it.

t. former Kangz.

Yes it is

This. How the fuck do you explain the Moors, Crimean Khanate, Ottomans, etc. and all other Muslim expansions into Europe?

Muslims good boys they dindu nuffin!

The subtitles maybe. All they said that the highest number of foreign ISIS fighters are the fucking niggers from africa who tried their luck in france but never found a job because they don't know what to do with themself and they're still pissed because of colonization. Nowhere did they say that muzzies blowing themself up is because of france or that ISIS started in france.

I've already explained it and I never said the Muslims dindunuffin, take those straw men and stick them up your ass.
But just because I know you won't bother to read my posts, I'll tell you: the Berbers -or moors, as you call them- where let inside the peninsula by a GERMAN king, not because they attacked the kingdoms.

surprised you can speack with ahmeds dick down your throat

It doesn't. Generation that knew war are very well integrated and absolutely peaceful.
Religious extremism is absolutely new, nothing to do with colonization.

I deeply apologize but you're a fucking fag

I never say it, but now's the time - this shit is really demoralizing and really crosses the line. If we ever come to violence, the first gouged out eyeballs are going to be these subhuman propagandists'

Topkek

>It doesn't. Generation that knew war are very well integrated and absolutely peaceful.
Yes, like those sudacas in Madrid, "very well integrated".
If your countries hadn't been interventionist they would be having their wars against each other, and not in your homes.
>religious extremism is new
Yeah, the Spanish Empire is very new, thanks for telling me, you fucking faggot.

well then Muzzies are to blame for attacking France countless times before France colonized them

or does history start in the 18th century?

Kys faggot. You'll do a favor for the entire world

Yeah nobody ever mention the fact that those algerians goatfuckers captured european slaves all over the mediterannean throughout their entire history.

>the French are still toiling away like slaves feeding and housing north african bums

They dindu nuffin.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_slave_trade

Fucking up Libya was France's deed if you look at the surface.
But actually the EU maoist cabal is behind this.

This shit on German TV is nothing more than Schulz ilk damage control.

>implying the French aren't to blame for everything

FUCK FRANCE
GTFO

oran massacre best day of my life
pied noir exodus make me hard

>conveniently forgetting Namibia
>conveniently forgetting the irrelevant half of the Papua colonies
>conveniently forgetting literal history
>'forgetting'

These people are fucking disgusting.

Is this telling me to kill muslims AND conquer france?

Huh.

Would you look at that.

As much as I dislike France, I dislike Germany more.
Wtf Germany stop slandering France

German's ultra leftism is mind-boggling
And I'm a lefty
Muslims are responsible for fundamentalism, no one forced them to practice such an archaic version of Islam
Fundamentalism always leads to violence, terrorism and obscurantism
Most of them willingly didn't adapt to modernity, liberalism and secularism

And Australia gets attacked for its Empi- oh wait..

Germany needs to be firebombed again.

Nuked.
It did wonders to japs.

>Also, there was more infighting among the Christian kingdoms than there was against the Caliphate.
anda callate puto moro analfabeto
las taifas se mataban entre ellas
y el califato fue invadido por otros musulmanes varias veces

Dey d'Alger BTFO

there are more algerians in france than french were in algeria when it was a colony
fucking frogs

t. Moor rape baby

germany must perish
this people are ants
protestant catholic commie fascist muslim doesn't matter to them
the leader chooses and they follow blindly

>anda callate puto moro analfabeto
¿Me llamas analfabeto y no sabes ni escribir? Termina el instituto y luego hablamos.
A mi me la suda las hostias que se dieran los moros, a mi lo que me importa que los castellanos nos dábamos de hostias con todo el mundo más que con los moros.
Vete con tu mierda españolaza a tomar por culo, Andaluz infrahumano, que eres la puta escoria del pais.

>Spaniard
Kek, that's a muzzie

Yet the social status hierarchy has been maintained ^^

(And we didn't got occupied for 600 years by the maures btw), Mr Reconquistador.

t. Not an argument
Spain has 20% north African blood, FYI.

marxists remove the agency of the individual in order to legitimize the centralization of power by the state

you might think that it makes no sense that they love and protect people that they dehumanize, but their ultimate goal is that everyone will be a pet of the state. they need blacks and muslims and whoever else to be pets.

the evil white man isn't willing to submit yet, so that's why they're the only human beings that are acknowledged as having agency

remember that personal agency = big nono for a marxist

Another notanargument.

si soy catalan puto subnormal

What are the names of the people who made this?

so what?
Le Pen is going to lose
Houlebeq was right
You are going to surrender to Islam to save the face
your population is doomed frog
give the nukes to someone else before you go full mohamed please

Pues eso, un puto andaluz, don Jordi Fernández Martínez i Lleida.
Si de verdad fueras un puto judío catalán no te meterías en conversaciones sobre las españas.
Vete a llorar sobre como Madrid te roba, perro judío, charnego y andaluz.

>today france no longer has a colony
Wrong.

pero vamos a ver tu que eres???
un musulman de asturias o que?
y me llamas judío encima cuando la mayoria estaban en castilla

my problem with it would be thats it's not very differentiated.

it's more like colonialims brought many niggers in, then shitty immigration + lots of niggers = lots of violence and terrorism

I genuinely dont think niggers living in france, being born there, become terrorists because of some colonial grudge.
it's all about current politics

Putain les boungoules même vos memes sont à chier

>implying france created all islamic terrorism around the world
It's time for Dresden part 2, you kraut jerry bastards

Always counter this with why, why did they go into those countries, what were they trying to stop

then direct them to find out.

fuck off commie
go back to your shitty general

Hans,Fritz and Schlomo Shekelstein

That is what we should have done with Canada, Australia and New Zealand.

of course he's that fucking commie, that explains everything

Soy castellano de Madrid con sangre también vasca y occitana
Los catalanes SOIS judíos y pakis; no hay diferencia entre Suicia y Cataluña.
De nuevo, vete a tomar por culo, Jordi Fernández, estoy hablando de las españas, tú no pintas una mierda en la conversación, y mucho menos cuando sueltas gilipolleces que no vienen a cuento que no son contr-argumentos al hecho de que los reinos se daban más de palos entre ellos que a los moros.
A ver si os bombardeamos otra vez pronto.

What's the problem?

Seems pretty accurate

>commie
There we go, the Sup Forums buzzword.

They never made that claim.

Learn Kraut and look at that video again.