How do we solve the US Obesity epidemic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vDPIKz2N8Oc
youtube.com/watch?v=L_4SXR11eTo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

tax corn syrup at %500
make it illegal to openly carry a soft drink with capacity greater than 12oz

oh God those are real

just put him out of his misery.

that poor couch

Imagine being so fat that you eat a tub of mayo as a dare and finish it off easily

Imagine being so fat that you require surgery from falling out of a chair

Imagine being so fat that your doctor won't even perform Gastric Bypass surgery on you

Imagine being so fat that your wife sleeps in a separate room with her "friends"

no.

make dental and hospital appointments require your weight and height be measured. if your fat percentage is extremely high then you get a fine

THIS IS NOW A BOOGIE HATE THREAD
youtube.com/watch?v=vDPIKz2N8Oc

lol at how quickly this went from

>"thanks for all the support!"

to

>"middle finger to all the haterz"

what a crybaby bitch

Government-issued sexbots for exercise.

>The people who say I'm doing good outnumber the people who say I'm doing bad, so that must mean I'm doing good!

Not when you block everyone who says you're a fatass, you fuck

THIS IS A FUCKING VIDEO

I fucking hate this guy. Will he run out of excuses once he's six feet under?

But-but-but drinking 8 glasses of water a day is haaaaarrrrd.

Treat obesity like alcohol/drug abuse or self harm.

If they can't control their eating which is slowly killing them like drinking and drugs and self harm, put them in a rehab or mental institution.

They can't be trusted with their own health the same reasons why a druggie, suicidal person can't be.

He has the money to get healthy meals prepared and delivered to his house.

that poor chair*

you burgericans need to stop putting sugar in everything and defending the big gulp like it was your national animal. Stop defending your shitty culture with muh freedoms

>Fat cunt is still banging on about being a fat cunt

There was a UK documentary on obese scum about 7 years ago, where they sent chubby Brits off to America to meet the ubermensch of fat fuck's. Boogie was on there and he gave an inspiring speech about avoiding his situation, and how he was going to lose weight for his wedding or something.

Since then I've seen a bunch of videos that he's made about losing weight.

He's STILL a fat enormous pig that is NEVER going to be skinny. He is NEVER going to lose a substantial amount of weight. He will die from his obesity. He simply lacks the will to diet properly, yet he insists on wasting our time by constantly fooling himself that he will eventually get around to it.

No time for this chubby mess. No sympathy for him. Nice guy, but fucking hell, an absolute time waster.

How do you let this happen to yourself?

The more fatties the less fatties in long run.

Amerilards will never solve their obesity problem. The best they can hope for is to start shipping cheap hamburgers across the planet to make everyone else as fat as them so they can start to feel good about themselves again.

>go from 300 lbs to 240 in early 2016
>gain 10 pounds over summer
>lose 20 pounds later in the year
>gain 10 pounds over holidays
>got back on diet last month
>only lost 3 pounds this year

fuck me, it's like a damn wall once you hit 230, even 1800 kcal is failing me

Boogie is a lazy fuck, I lost 30 pounds over the summer and all I did was fucking eat small but often and worked out all the time, don't buy into the "quality over quantity" bullshit.

I know bro I'm at 1600 now stay strong you can do it

I am 210. I hate exercise and healthy food tastes like shit.
I am just gonna eat what I want and treat being fat with pills.

Mental Disorder. Their brain tells them to keep eating instead of telling them they are full

Honestly, at this point I'd have more respect for some fat people if they just said "Yeah I'm a fat sack of shit, but I don't care and I have no plan to ever get thin." It's much better than these giant lardfactories who stay the same weight over the 5 years they're 'dieting' and still try to claim they're trying their hardest to lose weight, and every time they regress they blame a bad childhood, low self esteem etc etc instead of themselves for being a fat fuck who can't stop shoving food in their faces.

/r/ing that fat faggot on a diet in hospital who claims he wasn't sneaking food and was just not losing weight, then gets called out on going to the shops and buying trash, and immediately goes full "not my problem lol im not paying for it" mode.

Someone tell me why this isn't the only answer?

Classify obesity as a mental disorder or something. It IS an addiction after all.

Keep food from fatties the same way you keep knifes from cutters.

Stop importing spics.

Make everybody fat then it wont be a problem

As a mildly overweight person, I realize that I do eat for comfort when I am sad, and I recently got into smoking cigarettes on occasion and socially, and I asked myself the question, would it be better for my body to smoke a cigarrete whenever I had food cravings? Then I would lose my dependency on sugar and later quit smoking with patches and nicotine gum and that kind of stuff.

People demonize smoking so much but isn't it even worse to be grotesquely overweight?

DAILY REMINDER THAT BOOGIE IS EXTREMELY DEPRESSED AND DOESN'T LIKE TO FACE REALITY

>eating
this motherfucker is a soda junkie.
youtube.com/watch?v=L_4SXR11eTo

Whyvdoes it matter to you what people weigh? People are just gonna kep being fatter. Thats the future because exercise is miserable and why waste my time working out? Medicone can just give me pills to treat the problems associated with being fat . Its kinda sad you worry about itm

B-but muh childhood abuse

Using smoking as a means to combat weight gain/trigger weight loss will only lead to you gaining weight again once you quit.

Of all the smokers I've met, every one who quit smoking, even just by substituting it for patches/gum/spray, gained a decent amount of weight after. Hell, I know I did as well. If you think you can handle staying the optimal weight you hit once you're ready to stop smoking, I'd say give it a shot, it's better than being a morbidly obese butterslug.

You're sick, you put a strain on any health system you're a part of, you normalise obesity. In any healthy society, you are a plague. You should be dealt with like alcoholics and druggies.

Hell, you are worst than alcoholics and druggies, because at least alcoholics aren't trying to convince CHILDREN that they are perfectly acceptable.

Letting you slowly kill yourself without forced intervention is as cruel as letting a suicidal person kill themselves.

Is there a recreational drug that makes people unwilling to sit at a computer or stare at a tv screen? Meth?

Reminds me of the broken computer chair that impaled some dude in the ass.

Fuck off leftist shit.
>because lots of people are fat we need to arbitrarily limit the size of soda
Restricting freedom is not the answer you piece of garbage

soda is disgusting. How the fuck do people drink so much of it?

Yeah, well, if I want to get pregnant I'm going to have to stop smoking, and after I'm pregnant it's socially acceptable for me to be overweight so I'm going to embrace being a wine mom

you are sad

we are trying to have a civilization here

Do you guys think they both split off from an even fatter fatty? Like there was a golden corral special one day and this hypothetical superfat was there eating corn muffins or whatever and then he just reached critical mass and he started dividing at the ass leaving those two behind?

So waht? You can have a civilization of fat people. Theres nothing wrong with being fat. Do you think people should have to work out every day? Thats horrible; I work and when I come home I don't want to waste hours of my life at a gym that I could be playing WoW.

deny healthcare to them

hell, that's one naive motherfucker.

Or just deal with the fact people are gonna get fat. 2/3 of the population is overweight; so what? Exercise sucks and most of us dont have a lot of time after work to waste at some gym or cooking. Seriously who has the time to research ingredients and all that shit? Just have some burgers thay can treat blood pressure and all that with pills.

I don't know who "Boogie" is, but I can tell by his posts there, that he's been conditioned to accept rewards by anybody who sees his posts and gives him attention. SJW bullshit? Sure to provoke someone, and provide the poster with hours of anticipation and rewards (either negative or positive). That is the definition of a Skinner Box -- and everyone is doing it now.

Facebook. Sup Forums. Reddit. Post some kind of interesting or provocative bait, and wait for the rewards. Bored? Get yourself a bag of chips and some soda, and teach your tastebuds that that is "good" (which is biological). Sit at your skinner box and get yourself conditioned to get attention.

And here we are. Obesity and neurosis. "I'M NOT FAT. I'M BIG BONED! I'M A VICTIM!"

The answer is war. Only destruction of everything that makes a person "comfortable" followed by trauma can change someone for the better once they're conditioned to accept pellets from the reward machine.

THICC

Rascal Tipping

>Salad Dodger

People like this make me sick. They use their disabilities as a way to make attention for themselves, and then when someone points them out they get all defensive. Your body is rapidly failing? OK, stop eating so fucking much instead of giving a thank you to someone telling you to stop being a fat fuck. People this lazy and stupid who fiend off of their unhappiness as a way to live are the worst. Either just die already and stop weighing down the slack, or do something about your sad pathetic situation. Fuck.

>Me and my medical team have it covered
Clearly

t. Bloomberg

link/name pls

By killing people that have so much free time they can worry about other people.

glandular

How about we kill the Jews ans solve all of our problems. We can kill 6 million birds with one stone by doing that.

and*

Well, the Left has always been fond of mass starvation forced upon their own citizens.

Maybe it's time to thrown them a bone and let them have something done their way.

Eat stop eat
The Obesity code

Watching your calories is dumb as fuck. You should be eating 2800 calories a day. Then just intermittent fast. Like one day eat then the next day do not eat. Repeat this until you weigh at your goal weight. Then do one day a week or every other week for maintenance. Believe me or dont, I do not really care but if you give it a try it will change your life. Read those books too.

B-but boys cant get pregnant!

Honestly, as long as you're happy in your own body, just bee yourself.

>it's physically impossible for her to have sex with her husband
>she parked her fat ass on dead center on that bulls dick
>he mostly likely has the biggest boner imaginable
>boogie believes they're just "friends"

uh oh
I think it's safe to say he most likely knows. Do you think he hears them humping at night? How does it make him feel?

>inb4 he's gay
That IS NOT a gay nigga right there

That sounds good but the issue is that probably 90% of obese people are poor. Voters (particularly libs) are not going to agree with fining the poorest people

Also people would just not go to the doctor, or choose a different doctor who looked the other way

Banning GMOs would be a good start.

> le filet of boogie

>fat cuck

What's this we shit?
Not my problem, if your a unmotivated overeater how is my responsibility to "save you" ami going to physically stop you from shoving cake down your mouth? No. Do I care? Maybe if I gotta see you naked, otherwise you could have straight ham grease running through your veins. Your poor choices will bring your early demise. And exactly like that blob of cheese whiz...that's on you.

What is happening to this site?

If you are fat there is something wrong with you. You need to fix it. For yourself and your family. Only faggot liberals and communists accept everyone for being insufficient.

SALAD DODGIN'

>having your autopsy done at a large animal veterinary clinic
>why even die

I can even hear their heavy breathing through the photo

>all of these fucking gimmicks

Goddamnit

You don't have to count calories but just watch what you eat. Make a lifestyle change. Don't drink fucking latte gaffes. Drink black coffee without sugar. Don't eat fast food unless absolutely necessary (IE on a long drive somewhere) and even then try and eat the best possible shit. Don't drink soda or iced tea (muh sweet tea). Cook most of your own food. Get salads at restaurants or if you must have a burger, get sweet potato fries, use hot sauce instead of ketchup and don't eat the bun.

Also, water is your main drink, unless you're on SS.

Throw in some heavy lifting 3-4 times a week and/or serious hiking and the weight will melt off of you.

t. went from 284lbs to 165lbs in 1 1/2 years.

How is being fat wrong? I'm 35 and never worked out once in my life. It seems horrible I just take some pills and I am g2g

Hide the forks.

Sport.

Make it mandatory. 5 times a week. Everyone fined who doesn't comply.

Also, ban drinks with lots of sugar in it.

>Imagine being so fat that your wife sleeps in a separate room with her "friends"
I need the sauce on that.

Who has time for all that shit? It seems like you would spend all your free time worrying about your body. Whats the point of being alive if you spend it in some y or walking around in nature?
Piss off; Thats boring. I would rather have a shorter life and not spend it in some gym or outside.

It's not wrong. It's the outward personification of who you are. Never mind the health/ mental issues that are attached to being overweight

>solve the US Obesity epidemic
by engorging the burger to Se7en levels and their kicking them in their fat guts

>ban dangerous high capacity assault soft drinks

> Basket of Deplorables
Why are all Youtube Nu males all white with beards and glasses.

So you are fat or not fat?

But being fat or unkempt shows the world you do not care about yourself or you appearance. Not taking pride in your self and what you do every day is bad. I suppose you can believe what ever you want but the whole world knows you are shit if you look like shit.

I can not understand someone living an unapologetically self-destructive lifestyle then being such a cunt about it.

>projecting

Fuck off faggot, I was like you. Go weeks and weeks without leaving the fucking house. It's miserable and I hated myself.

Don't project your misery onto me. You know you'd love to be able to climb a mountain in a pinch and not think twice about it, then go and feast and drink alcohol and not think twice about it because you can just burn it off the next mountain climb.

Maybe I just wanted to lose too much in a short period of time, but DNP was horrible though effective. I took it during a winter break during college. I can't imagine taking while holding down a full time job.

I look forward to the (You)'s from giving this advice.

Consider vaping. You can ingest nicotine, a natural appetite suppressant, and because you can get almost any delicious food in vape form, you can satisfy specific food cravings at the same time.

I smoked for 5 years, picked up vaping and actually lost 6 lbs (was still in the normal weight range before quitting), because I was eating less sweets in the evenings after dinner.

Right. Being fat is way better than fit. Only losers care about their appearance and health

I can do you one better:

Allow insurance companies to deny you if you're a fucking fat wad. Dont force them to deny service but dont force them to provide either.

Its one of the main things I disagree with President Trump on, any company should be able to deny service to anybody.

Because the black male and sandniggers are busy being bulls and cucking the white nu-males
low tier god, message to boogie

i thought michelle obama had this one figured out. oh well.

That comes out to about 6 pounds a month. Most people want to find a way to do at least double that.

LOL No man I would not like to climb a mountain. That shit sounds stupid and dangerous. I cannot imagine anything more boring than going into the woods and doing what? waking around?
Its dull which is why people choose electronics over bullshit outdoor crap. You have to be retarded to enjoy the outdoors.
i am like 210. Besides everyone is fat and unkempt now so there is no pressure. You a just look however.
I have a good time just sitting inside and fucking around online and playing video games.
Warcraft is a million times better than wasting my life in a gym or cooking

Great inspirational story.

Fat fucks dont get it. I dont gym im not fat. I eat in moderation.

Burgers have so much shitty food its insane. Your bread has sugar in it your meat is all full of hormones and from feedlots.

Europoors and aussies have obesity but we dont have the issues in our food supplies that burgers do

Once you get above 30 no one cares. I wear sweat pans and whatever clothes I can throw on. I dont even brush my hair anymore. If everyone in society looks that way there iss no pressure to try and thats how I like it.