FINANCIAL COLLAPSE IMMINENT

If you have anything invested in the stock market PULL IT OUT NOW and use the money to buy canned food, water, and guns/ammo while currency still has value

Shit is going to hit the fan 1929 on Monday

I'm the only one who takes larpers seriously and this image proved it for me.

Larp but kek make it so

But America is about to be made great again?

Op I need some fuvking sauce I got $20 mil in cuckbook and tesla stock. Is it the senator sessions Pizzagate arrests related???

nice source faggot

die apokalypse kommt

if only

>a fucking leaf giving me investment advice

On what authority do you bring this info?

U so sirry

>Facebook, Inc. : P/E 62.56
>Tesla, Inc. : P/E -39.75
Get ready to have your savings shrink like a balloon.

I'm dumping all of it on Monday I just put in a sell order

Any serious evidence?

>PULL IT OUT NOW
Catholic's guide to financial investment

Isnt this a self fulfilling prophecy where people are told to sell everything which causes everything to crash?

The I'm short s&p 500 and long silver

Search the Rothschild "larper" thread, he actually predicted a lot of this.

Just sold all my stock. Thanks for saving the day, based leaf.

>leaf
and its fake.

I love financial crisis threads but they never eventuate to anything

/thread

>((They)) Crash economy
>normies to dumb to dumb to realize trump has had little effect on the economy yet, it's still under obama so to speak
>trump trying to figure out what happens looks into the fed
>((they)) try to assinate him
>it fails
>trump uncovers the swamp unto itself that is the federal reserve
MAGA lads

>Search the Rothschild "larper" thread

You might as well say "search the religion thread" or "search the circumcision thread"

DO NOT DENOUNCE KEK WITH THOSE FALSE DIGITS

>its a retards who have never invested try to talk about the markets thread
My favorite!

I don't know, but some signs are suspicious. I recently noticed, that most supermarkets here do run really low on meat and vegetables and I live in a upper middle class/ upper class neighborhood.

From the ashes of kikes, niggers, mudslimes and spics will rise a great new America.

Maybe i should lurk moar, but i'm not sure I understood what are you talking about

It could.

I hope so, we all love a fire sale.

Source or OP is a dog fucking faggot

sold all my shares in "T®ump™" and "S©ion™"

...and you're right, onan -- those stocks are PLUMMETING!

>thank for the heads-up

Maybe part of it has to do with the cold winter, but the meat shoulder be affected by this.

A FUCKING LEAF

how good is it to have Russian Rubel. Speculating on 50 for march

it's happening

If quads it's true. Anything else, bullshit.

We all gon die.

You realize that's not that suspicious right? Perishables that don't sell have to be thrown away. Meat can be at least be frozen but you're still paying electricity and square footage to keep it around. It's a field where it pays to be lean as fuck, with no more coming in than is going out.

Everybody buy PepeCash now.

Shill threads
Sage

Ingore theses threads. They want to scare you into selling stocks and make it a self-fuffling prophecy

>A LEAF

Good sir oh no!

What is supply and demand? If they overstocked on shit only to throw it away why even buy it to begin with.

Sold £150k worth of shares on Friday, if this were to happen it'd be a nice little bonus.

I did not come into this world to have a family and work a mediocre job to be scorned at for being white and educated.

I want a great struggle. I yearn for it so I can prove I am above all my peers and friends. I want to see battle, destruction, chaos. I want all of it.

It don't know, to me the prices aren't that important and yet even I notice the prices groing up recently. I have never seen empty shefs in my supermarkets my hole life, only at trips to "excotic" places.

> dumb whores know what's happening economically

Frankly, if I get to see the world burn, I'll consider my lost investments worth it.

Got years worth of smug anime girls and canned ham in the basement anyway. Bring it.

Triple whammy of Obama stimulus/student loan bubble, Chinas market crashing, and the collapse of Deutsche bank in the EU?

>collapse of Deutsche
Pls. Would unironically pray to Kek for

Where is soros putting all his money rn that's all that matters. He knows what sheeit is going down.

But why yet? Because of the Us vs. China confrontation or the possible trade wars? I'm not saying there aren't problematic things, like the ongoing Southern European depth crisis , but evidence for it happening now, would be intresting.

>Source

it's alternative fact already, m8

Would almost certainly end the Eu.

Canada should be region-banned.

GUYS, DEUSCHTE BANK IS GONNA COLLAPSE TOMORROW!

said Sup Forums several months ago.

>everyone sells stocks because of fear of crash
>the marked crashes because everyone is selling stocks

like a clockwork

Ha! Jokes on you! I'm already poor!

... shit

Nope, its related to the Federal Reserve.

The last Superbowl is tomorrow, because America is about to descend into chaos or war. Sporting fixtures get cancelled during those kinds of events.

Enjoy your 3 am knock on the door

But the selling is often only the consequence and not the causality.
I think it could happen in the future, but it isn't likely at the moment. They were rather stable in the last month.

id destroy that boipucci

Not even repeating numerals

You actually scared me for a second until I read 1929.

Federal reserve is making their move sooner than expected, they hold the key in evreything at this point, Trump has no power to change anything, it's too late.

>leaf
i say no

If there's economic collapse, Trump truly becomes the authoritarian leader people need during a time of crisis and ushers in Nazism.

praise kek

Nigga i just dumped 15,000 into a stocks and shares ISA (highest risk stocks)

How fucked am I?

What evidence is there for that, from what I've seen they haven't really started a open confrontation with Trump as of yet.

They'll get it right one day, it's inevitable, and the longer we stave it off, the worse it will be.

D.A.K

It's not gonna crash as long as the either the retarded QE programs or super low interest rates are ongoing. Remember that they constantly pump money into the stockmarket. So even if it would normally crash it will most likely only dip for a while. This destroys the currency and the market mechanism in the long run though.

Buy gold if something disastrous is going to happen always buy gold

crypto is exploding. there have been massive buy walls of millions upon millions of USD that came out of nowhere. biggest i think was a single account buying 2.5m worth.

>1 post by this ID
>leaf

There are none as of which date it will happen, the issue with the Fed is that they are awaiting the release of Trumps econimical plan before they respond, Trump's plan is already partially released though, it's tax cuts for everyone but the rich which will have increased taxes, even completely tax free for the lower income families, it's huge and never seen before in history. Feds response will be nuclear in proportion, Trump is starting a war against the jewish Fed and question is how long the Fed dares to wait.

>financial collapse Monday
>everyone panics and sells
>I buy stocks on the cheap
>markets recover eventually
>I become filthy rich and bang supermodel hotties

Sounds good user.

Best stocks to buy in a crash?

But it's always highly volatile and I think some of the stuff could also be due to the ban on paper money by India and there is the possibility of some states dropping the Us-Dollar as leading currency.

"stocks" of food and water, guns and ammo, and barter goods

Would be crazy maybe he should wait until February 2018, when he can replace Yellen.

Because they suck at inventory.

why buy when you can sell ur boipussy to Ahmed, Sven

Oh boy, I haven't heard this one before!

cuck

MY LOCAL MORRISONS DOESN'T STOCK CANNED WATER AND I CAN'T BUY GUNS BECAUSE I'M BRITISH AND I DON'T HAVE MY ID TO BUY ANY SELF DEFENCE SPOONS. PLEASE, SEND HELP.

will my 108 ounces of silver save me, senpai?

>tfw barely any gold

federal reserve = child rape and adrenochrome reserve

screencap this

>leafs in charge of basic economics

Everytime a dumb cunt on here makes a retarded economic prediction it is without fail a fucking leaf. Economy tanks in 2020/20201. Anyone who knows a fucking thing knows this.

>doomsayers exist
>therefore global financial collapse never happens

September of 2017 it's for real this time.

i boght 500oz of silver at around $15 each whats the odds silver will be $30 before trumps 1st term

"Cross"bow is the holiest weapon and will protect you

Cheap ones

ends*

Invest in brass.

>108 ounces of silver
I have 13 kilograms, and they aren't worth jack shit

he's saying it doesn't really narrow things down...