What do you think of it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a7RKC7qU4Hk
anarchistrevival.com/2017/01/28/examining-the-drain/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't think about it.

Wow, what did I miss?

REMOVE KEBAB

We gave it a chance, but it was a shit holiday destination.

Sorry m8s.

cool hat

literally no one, including us, gives a fuck

my dad was there with the UN and he fucking hated it, especially because of the rules of engagement the UN had set.

bombs 'n shit

Canada took 25 000 refugees from this war.

Srebrenica best day of my life. Serbia did nothing wrong, those were all soldiers.Everyone conveniently ignores the 20 000 mujahedeen who came to help the muslim Bosniaks during the Yugo wars. Literally ISIS tier.

Also, reminder that Clinton literally, and I don't mean figuratively, I mean LITERALLY prevented removing the kebab from the Balkans and helped muslims kill innocent civilian Christians by bombing Serbia.

That single thing is worse than anything Hillary did. The Clintons are fucking demons.

dutch solider's role was pretty fucked up, lol

Yeah in all seriousness, I wouldn't want to be in their shoes. There was no good ending to it, but the way it went was the worst possible outcome.

The normal soldier was fucked over by the NATO brass. Little to no weapons allowed, no air support, no way to stop it from happening, but they did get blamed for everything when they came back.

My father served under Karremans, not in Bosnia though, but he always says Karremans only got to his leadership role by kissing ass and sucking up. A really incapable man.

The mission was doomed to fail from the start.

Lol i like how the old guy in the pictures looks scared when looking at Mladic.

1st thing on my mind is
wasted youth by meatloaf lyrics.

posti g from phone. somebody pls post link as rhread theme.
war is hell, but its nice to end it as winner. serbitches btfo

youtube.com/watch?v=a7RKC7qU4Hk

What's Bosnia?

You can be sure he was scared shitless.

For the first time was confronted with a situation he couldn't solve by kissing ass. He was fucked and everyone in the room knew it.

Would do it again.

anarchistrevival.com/2017/01/28/examining-the-drain/

Croatians siding with muzzie shits instead of their Christian brothers just to spite Serbs is the biggest mistake in their history.

All of you Croats will regret it the day you are beheaded in the name of allah (piss be upon him).

kek