Question: Why people emigrate from the UK?

Question: Why people emigrate from the UK?
Isn't a rich country like the ones on the left column?

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=82969
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Old folks retiring in Spain.

The real question is why anyone would immigrate to a shithole like Saudi Arabia. Does this list include kidnappings?

>that chart
just fuck my shit up senpai

I see. Thanks.

Mostly slave labour. Also, I'm not a fan of my country, but it's one of the safest places. Not it's a really great place though

Brits are moving to the USA or Aussieland.

Yeah Russia is probably the weirdest out of this list. Almost the same amount of immigrants that go out, and in.

UK is shit, no one would want to live there except desperate pakis or somalis. Do you want to know where they move? France...

Paki here, actually thinking about this since I have some money now. Fuck the UK tbfh, pretty shit country 2/10 would not bang

i think saudi arabia's strong(?) economy is attracting many immigrants.
for russia it's mainly ethnic minorities that going back to their motherland. there are many russians in former ussr countries.
i read somewhere that uk has a huge brain drain problem. yet it also has a huge brain gain so that balances their system.

>Old folks retiring in Spain.
That's not even 500k Brits, though.

>UK
>brain gain

all we are getting are the shitskins and rapefugees

Shit weather, draconian gun laws and rapefugees

the eternal frog
why do you think there was a camp at calais?

>dat playing both sides

GodDAMN I love being British

Mostly right wing, highly skilled whites who see that the country is fucked and move somewhere like Australia and New Zealand, could also be Indians or Africans returning to their homelands after amassing wealth here.

>i think saudi arabia's strong(?) economy is attracting many immigrants.

Like the saudi poster said, they're slaves.

They lie to them about how much they'll be paid ( they aren't), that they can leave if they want (they can't), how they'll be treated (like shit).

It's a bit of a problem, but it gets swept under the rug by the lugenpresse

this. I don't know why any skilled whites stay in the UK

England is a shithole, muslim majority country, most whites feel isolated and may move to usa or aus

Britain is an absolute fucking shithole. Anyone who ever lived there knows that.

Germany, on the other hand, is not in the Top 10 list of countries where people leave elsewhere, but number 2 in the countries people move to.

Guess why.

Leftism?

Why the FUCK are we on that lift?

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

REEEEEEEEEEE

>Leftism?
A working high-tech industry, Nigel. Something you do not have.

Two major reasons:

1. The UK is not safe for white children
2. The slime we import can become "British" and get into countries that would never take them otherwise

NOT FULL

they r 300 k and our third foreing comunity after the romanians and the moroccans, most of them come here because the public healthcare when they r old, we will remove that with the brexit maybe, who knows....

Because it's #5 on the top incoming migrant list. White flight.

We need to export more old people. Let them clog up foreign hospitals.

Sounds like here, except all the old people move to Florida

>Old folks retiring in Spain.

That's true, on those anglos should be deported, fucking parasites.

>Let them clog up foreign hospitals.
After Brexit, they may still be able to do so... but now at full cost to the British NHS, i.e. the British system will pay 100% of all the clogging of Spanish hospitals. It is not the case right now...

To protect your filthy ass? Where is my "thank you sir"?

Wrong.

Yeah, I know, that's why I'm saying that the number is not even close to being in the list because of retirees.

>46 million
being the world's beacon of liberty was a mistake

>doitsu
>rich
why thank you i guess, you should consider to inform yerself better though, so u wont look like a complete retard in the next thread

kill romanians

Can anyone explain exactly what's happening with Russia? Caucasus going in and ruskies going to east Europe maybe?

Not to that extant there is also a lot of exaggerations on both sides of this issue. Sure a lot are not being treated good, but the payment, and they cannot leave it's not actually true. They can, and they are being paid. Many house keepers and drivers stay for many years, and go to there countries in summer, and then comeback. Also they can easily go their embassies. The one who get stuck are the ones who work with big companies, and sign contract in their home countries, that require them to pay a huge sum of money if they choose the leave earlier. And you can say that many are being tricked by their own countrymen, and only ours. So they can make them sign this ridiculous contracts that they can only sign in their home countries. That being said, I think we need to get rid f this stupid system, it's not good for our economy.

Chinks emigrate en masse to Russia, but idk if legally

UK is a shithole with shitty life quality (for non millionaires). Would never settle there. Its good for a party weekend but thats it.

we dont want pakis that go bang anyway.

That's why I think that the ancaps are delusional. This shit are being done by companies now. They will do anything for cheap labour. Imagine if there is no government, and you can do whatever you want.

White intellectuals leave.
Niggers from Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, etc arrive.

Oh for fug's sake. Another wall that needs to be built then.

Oil Engineers and Expats working in the industry, they make an insane amount of money

What will they do after Brexit?

The Caucasus is small and mostly part of Russia already. It's Central Asians who migrate there

Go home ofcourse.

>one of the safest places. Not it's a really great place though
This is hard to believe. I'd never want to visit because I'd fear getting jacked by someone or the police would put me in jail over some thing I couldnt even possibly imagine.

> The Chinese are invading Russia — not with tanks, but with suitcases. Alexander Shaikin, in charge of controlling the Russian-Chinese border, said on June 29 that 1.5 million people from China have illegally entered the Russian Far East over the past 18 months.
abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=82969

Does Britain even have many refuagees? I know you have Pakis and immigrants but that's not the same.
Probably a meme troll, but literally all of the sparsely populated areas are completely uninhabitable.
Yeah but ancap is also retarded for a lot of other more obvious reasons too

England has miserable weather. This is why we built the largest Empire known to man.

How the fuck did you find Sup Forums and are you still a muslim? What would happens if you get caught? How are you even on here without a VPN? Is English a commonly learned language in Saudi Arabia?

the old soviet joke goes

>what do you want to be when you grow up?
>a foreigner

>nog
Give it up Jamal.

Fun fact: We have many slang words that we use today that came from the american oil engineers that came in the 30's and beyond. Like for example the word for car in Arabic is syarah and it's used by Arab everywhere, but in the area where the oil fields are we call it motor.

Are you a religious person? Or a Secular?

we only took 20000 "refugees". however,we had a massive influx of indians and pakis in the 1970s,due to the fact that papers were given out to indians and pakis for quick and cheap labour,but the indians and pakis used the documents to bring over there familys. most indians and pakis in this countrys have a few generations behind them. half of our immigrants are white europeans,other half are scum.

You're not moving anywhere though, retard.

>one of the safest places.
if you're male.

britain is either 100% white in some areas or below50% in others. it varies wildly. however,coalburning posh girls is starting to be a problem in the south.

I actually think saudi arabia should be a Sup Forums rolemodel. better to be the cucker than the cuckold.

How much of Saudi Arabia is foreign/immigrants/expats anyway? Not the citizens but the total population, I've heard it's huge, but nowhere near, say, Qatar where they're like 80%+ of the population.

delete this thread please

Crazy money for ex-north sea oil industry guys. I had older friends who made a packet helping rebuild oil pipelines in Iraq post war

> ex-north sea oil industry
Would Scotland be completely, entirely financial insolvent without oil? They seem incompetent enough even with a lot of it

You guys have no idea about what it's actually like here. You should ask someone you know/ trust who came here. Otherwise most stuff you got is at best a misrepresentation, whether it shows that it actually better than it is, or worse. Also, yeah English is really common and I think the younger generation most of them can speak English.

Now that we are leaving the EU the company I work for is restructuring and I'm getting sent to fucking Poland.

Dwell on that, the UK will be so shit once we leave the EU that even Poland is better.

Fuck, that's actually a great idea. The Paki family I had in the the estate agents were talking about buying a holiday villa in spain. Now I'm going to recommend France.

You wont fool me.

I meant to reply to you

falklands

>You should ask someone you know/ trust who came here

Uh, what? It's very hard for nonmuslims to come to Saudi arabia, and basically nobody is looking to go to Saudi Arabia over the bahamas on their next vacation. We don't know what it's like in your society since it's intentionally very closed to us and is also just unappealing for casual travel.

source pls

north sea is practically shut down at the moment, not economically feasible
fuck all work offshore anywhere in the current climate 2bh

It's a lot 33% I don't consider the arab ones are really foreigner. But I don't know how many arab in that 33%

Shit man. That sucks

They have a debt to GDP ratio higher than Greece

1. The largest proportion of those leaving the UK are students and short term workers who gained citizenship.

2. The Brits who do leave are, on the whole, retired and moving to Spain, USA or Aus

3. A massive number of those leaving are European citizens who are counted as British citizens for the purposes of these studies

We get about 650,000 migrants/year. Around 300,000 people leave each year. Around 250,000 of those aren't actual Brits.

So we gain about 6 foreigners for each Brit who leaves the country.

The UK will be better once we leave you fucking retard.

But well played on Poland, it's a nice country. Depends where you're moving I guess, but you'll have a LOT more disposable income, the houses are cheap and the women are beautiful.

> It's very hard for nonmuslims to come to Saudi arabia

No it isn't, it's extremely hard to become to a citizen, but it's not particularly difficult just to go there for vacation or an extended stay for work on a visa.

I think Gulf Coast in America/Mexico is still perfectly feasible, probably has to be someplace like that though with an absolutely massive supply and already sunken costs and established capital to get the oil in the first place.

Shitskins comes in,whites comes out

That's why I told you to ask smone you trust, not me.

A lot come here for work, not only the oil engineers, but also teacher. See the average salary for an american working here and you'll understand. If you are an oil engineer the you'll REALLY get paid a lot

If you're working for a UK company in Poland you'll be making so much money relative to living expenses that your life personally will probably improve.
Why do you guys still prop them up anyway then?

When we're out of the EU they'll all go over to you anyway, as Muslims and blacks voted to stay, Enjoy! it was only most whites, Jews, Sikhs and Christians who voted to leave.

Okay what would it be like for a burger to visit? Would a tourist have any reason to fear being thrown away in some prison to rot for breaking some rules that they didnt even know about? would you have to deal with corruption asking for bribes or other types of people trying to steal money away from you?

>ID QaT0R
>QATAR
wrong, you're a fucking oil prince, and we all know that.

shit weather m9

>That's why I told you to ask smone you trust, not me.

My whole point is that I don't know anyone who has ever been to Saudi Arabia, and I don't live in some tiny hick town either. Essentially no americans except Muslims (1% of the country) knows anyone who has gone to Saudi Arabia. I know two Muslims and I doubt they have gone either

Whats in the book Jassim

>46,627,102

simple too many foreigners are coming in so they thought "fuck it lets leave!"

A factor not mentioned is that the British are adventurous travellers, also when we are overseas language is less of a barrier

I'm sure France north of the Loire is a vibrant, sunny, tropical paradise but let's not pretend the French have the same spirit of travel

>Why do you guys still prop them up anyway then?
For the same reason we propped up Ireland in 2008 when the EU refused to despite their screeching and whining about Hun colonialism. It's not in our interest to have a failed state in these islands, especially one where the people are just English people with silly accents and a chip on their shoulders.

Because we're bros. Or we were. After we weren't. Now I think we're not again.

They make it difficult. The Welsh just get on with it like decent fucking people.

No one whines about that shit anymore though abdul ahmed al bakrin

Saudi Arabia is really strict, If you are really interested in seeing the Saudi culture, and tourism stuff you can, but it bit harder than your average country to get into. If you only want to see the desert and the general Arab culture then I would advise you to visit the UAE, Egypt, or Morocco. And no you can't bribe here it's a bad Idea actually, especially if you did it a an official worker. Unlike most north african country, where is it to expected from you to bribe.

I left the UK for 'straya 6 years ago. Now have dual citizenship, may burn UK passport if EU falls to Arabs.

Can confirm UK is shit, hopefully Thatcher 2.0 can fix your country and start the race war.

Unfortunately Australia is now full, I was the last person they let in before it becoming overpopulated.

Once you enter it will be a smooth sail. The main problem is going in.

I thought you were from Brazil at first and I didn't believe your post

But instead you're from SA? holy kek