F

F

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cpTYrU2QdZA
youtube.com/watch?v=bRhg2zvalXc
youtube.com/watch?v=md7ifH6SiYg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Guilty of MAGA

Their video was probably the sole reason for the jury determining the shooting was premedicated.

Imagine the shitstorm if Trump pardoned him

Literally did nothing wrong

I want to feel bad for him, but... He put himself in that situation looking for trouble and he found it. Anons need to stay the fuck away from these demonstrations / protests, these events usually serve one purpose.. to riot and destroy.

Is he /ourguy/?

Aryan Nation will embrace him as a hero in prison, he'll be well looked after

choosing to CCW is now premeditating violence

He just didn't have enough bullets to prove hes right I guess

>make video of yourself and your friends making nigger jokes, talking about how you'd love to kill niggers
>upload video to internets
>go to BLM, shoot niggers

dumbest moron ever
if you want the "self defense" stuff to hold up then dont go on record saying how you planned the whole thing in advance

Are you forgetting that majority of the prison population is black?

we should all put a dollar on his books.

another right wing retard goes down

He was a soldier of Sup Forums

It all would have been perfect if he didn't announce to the world he was gonna kill niggers

Haha just watched that video.. shoutouts to pol and using gamertags as aliases. These were the best and brightest, folks. Grounded firmly in reality.

F

Guilty of being awesome!

I need more details. I know the background and the story, but I need some details on the case.

What does "assault for opening fire and wounding 5 men" mean? How did he commit a crime? Which crime? How?

He should do 12 years.

youtube.com/watch?v=cpTYrU2QdZA

yeah

If the races were switched, he'd be hanging by his toes until each of them ripped off one by one.

And rightly so.
Your point being?

Meh, BLM aren't people. It's a shame he didn't shoot more.

He should desu, BLM are terrorists

>implying you lose your right to legal self defense because you don't like certain people
Of course I wouldn't expect a German to know about standing up for themselves.

This is why you DO NOT LEAVE WITNESSES

5 * 3/8 = 1.875 people.

People shoot more than 2 all the time. 3 months with good behavior.

MAGA

I think it was more the fact that they lived in Minnesota, the Sweden of America. If this had happened in the south I think he would have been found not guilty, even with the stupid video they made.

Also, F.

HERO OF THE IMPERIUM

F

You have no idea what you're talking about.

F

The Brotherhood commits by far the most murders

F

Double check to see if he was rural or suburban

When did this happened?

It is a good lesson, isn't it. If you are going to go to prison you might as well earn it

F
Ave Nex Alea

I live in Minnesota too. I almost went there that night.

I think it has more to do it happening in the twin cities where theres tons of nogs and also the video they made beforehand that strummed up the le ebul nazis narrative

h3h3 type got em.

F F Fuck him

Imagine the shitstorm if that was a black dude who shot whites

You post is ironic

Niggers are cancer

youtube.com/watch?v=bRhg2zvalXc

F

>Looking for trouble

He came to counter protests joked about if he has to use the gun, then the jury convicted him over politically incorrect humor.

They're probably going to make him the next Bernie Goetz despite him having been mobbed by niggers who ADMITTED they assaulted him first.

None of them died,None of them were good men, none of them will do time. He was convicted for his opinions only.

F

F

F

>tfw I posted this first and nobody responded

The media has been painting it like he just strolled up to a BLM event and started shooting, when in reality he fired in self defense after being chased down by a pack of niggers.

And this faggot is worst

F

Zozzle

Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

I wish he had killed those 5 nigs, though.

We're going to protest, right?

...yeah if he pays them. Prison gangs are not ideologically motivated, they are continuations of street gangs motivated by money. Charles Manson carved that swastika into his forehead thinking that would earn him respect from white gangs inside (especially considering he literally tried to start a race war), but they didn't give a shit so his "groupies" or whatever on the outside pay his "dues" (allegedly pimping them out as well) to AB members.

source,
My childhood friend's dad was a mid-level member of a group affiliated with California's Aryan Brotherhood. The stories I heard from him are fucking insane and why I am a law-abiding citizen and all around Good Boy.

Tripfag memed in the real world and became a meme.

F

This is literally the first thread I've seen about this specifically about the verdict.

I heard on the radio he might get 15 years at least in prison.

This state is a fucking joke.

He literally got chased into an alley by a mob of niggers and his only possible response was what he did.

Makes you think.

I wish he was a better shot.

duhhh

A chimp out is a chimp out.

This. Fuck Minnesota

Other than Minneapolis and 2 other counties, the entire state votes overwhelmingly Republican. The city must burn.

don't take it personal user but your threads are kinda gay so I avoid them

How many nigs were on the jury?

>2
Lake, cook and st louis all did

link?

F

youtube.com/watch?v=md7ifH6SiYg

Even though he made this video, they chased him. How could the jury find him guilty beyond reasonable doubt? It's insanity.

normal kek

oy vey

>text friend saying how your gun is proven to kill black people
>make video saying your going to go stir shit up
>provoke people into attacking you
>shoot them
>"but Im innocent XD1!!"
Really makes you think

>DINDUS
>YOU HAVE A GUN?
>Sup Forums
>THE FIRE RISES
>RESCUE A LOLI
>STAY WHITE
these dumbass niggers

Gofundme? I'll contribute right now. How do we make sure he gets the cash to buy favors with?

>provoke people into attacking you
didn't happen leaf

>How could the jury find him guilty beyond reasonable doubt?

Pic related

they do it everyday. do you have some kind of point?

These guys were from /k/.

yosef pepe alalu

These people live in a dream world. How can a mob chase you and you end up in jail? He better appeal.

Is there video of the event?

I might be wrong, but I think he was found guilty because his intent was to go there and start shit on purpose. When he made the video in the car, he knew he didn't have to be there. It was a situation that could've been completely avoided.

Still, F

>tripfag
he got what he deserved

Those North east counties are still a mystery to me. I literally don't no one person who lives in the NE of minnesota, but seriously what the fuck is their deal?

I went to college there for a while but I didn't live there.

>premedicated.

have a you

Owning a uniform like that is the most faggoty thing ever. Unless it's actually yours or your ancestors and you/he earned those decorations.

F

You served KEK well

The sentence is absurd. Moreover, this case underscores how we are in effect all living in virtual prison cells. If we stray from ZOG's demands, then we get disciplined. It's a lot like the life of a zoo animal.

Dude looks primedicated actually.

I live here now, its tough to explain. Unions and minorites cause st louis to go blue. Cook county is full of naive liberal faggots. Not sure why lake county does desu. When a lot of these old fucks die, it will help a lot

>mention Sup Forums
>these guys were totally /k/ man

Are you a newfag or do you just not come here much?

F