What is Sup Forumss opinion on the transgender issue?

What is Sup Forumss opinion on the transgender issue?

>"Doctor I think I'm Napoleon Bonaparte"
>"Looks like it's heavy medication for you"

>"Doctor I think I'm a girl"
>"Off comes the penis!"

Can any ((((doctors)))) on /po/ explain why it's the only delusion where the doctor fuels the patients delusional beliefs (contrary to the Hippocratic oath)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/nR4hJZ4
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8839957
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I avoid public bathrooms at all cost anyway. I'll never accept transgenders. they can do whatever they want.

Is that joey salads?

Its bullshit. The most reasonable thing to do is make unisex bathrooms, with a smaller "Childrens" bathroom (or a few based on local code) with diaper changing stations.

As a father and a licensed plumber, this would fix the issue, and force them to cry about having to be adults and use a unisex bathroom.

If people want to fight to get some dude in a dress to piss in a women room standing up, than they won't have any problem being the person sitting beside him while he does.

It should be illegal for any non-parent to use the children's room for any reason.

Problem solved.

RARE
A
R
E

also

discord.gg/nR4hJZ4

That would cost a lot of money for a lot of people. The best way to go is the way it's always been where there are no laws about it. If trans people feel comfortable enough to use the restroom of the opposite sex then good for them. If they're unpassible the social reaction will probably make the issue fix itself. There were never any laws about it before and it worked out just fine. I'm trans and don't pass so I still use the guys room, maybe someday I'll pass enough and feel comfortable enough to use the womans, but the point is that legistalting this helps exactly noone.

No.

I'm schizophrenic and pills that stop my delusions have been the best thing to come along.

The same should be done regarding transgender delusions. I bet you everything I have that in 5, 10 , 20 years these people are going to be just as unhappy as before they transitioned because they know they'll never be the real thing.

I'm trans.
There are no pills that can just cure gender dysphoria. It's just not possible with current medical technology.
The only solution we have right now is to transition to alleviate the dysphoria.
It's not perfect, but it's a lot better than not being on them.

fuck trannies
it is literally impossible to change genders, you can only do so superficially
you are only deceiving yourself and poorly attempting to deceive others
besides when asked what makes them think they're a woman seemingly over half of them think so because they played WOW as a female blood elf

Have you tried antischizophrenic drugs? Cause they work.

>with current medical technology
That's my point, though. They should be trying to create that pill rather than telling people to transition.

You just need testosterone injections and to work out more.

Trannies are ok as long as they are red pilled and look like females.

No, I'm pretty sure they don't. How do you people think you know more about gender dysphoria than actual trans people? I have read all I cold about it and treatments and transition for years, and no no antipsychotic cures gender dysphoria.
And don't post some dumb Sup Forums meme garbage like that pimozide study. Sup Forums finds dumb shit like this and acts like it's true, and it NEVER is. Think for yourself instead of consuming GARBAGE on a subject and then acting like an expert.

Transition is the only thing we have right now that works.
Maybe when they actually make that pill or come anywhere close to doing so they can start saying that.

I had normal test levels before I started, they test that before theu ever put you on hormones.

If it's cute it's fine, otherwise kill it with fire.

welcome to being a man, buttercup
literally no one but maybe your parents cares about your bullshit

Because it's politically incorrect not to.
That's it, not one single thought is given to the well-being of the patient.

mental disorder.

this, if nobody can tell, who's gonna stop you.

Yes.

toilets should be set up the same as disabled toilets, one cubicle with the sign being a toilet.
I think part of the hype is that fags want to make an issue and get noticed, if all toilets were the same as the one you have at home no one would care

This is a woman in Canada

If it looks like a woman, who cares. Who would know?

But if you look like a fucking dude you don't get to go on about subjective beauty standards oppressing you.

Degeneracy acceptance and proliferation. That is all it is.

It would literally cost nothing outside of changing the existing labels on "Men" and "Women" room to "Unisex" and "Childrens" rooms.

Not a doctor, and I haven't studied gender dysphoria, but I'll throw in a hypothesis that getting mixed messages from hormonal signals based on genetic or epigenetic mishaps could cause problems in self-perception.

In other words, you brain could be fine, but there is some miscommunication due to chemical signals being inappropriately expressed or silenced.

Basically, the genetics that control our behavior is under various regulation, and your body doesn't really know the difference between missing the right gene or it simply being silenced (think of it as being a switch turned off). If exposure to certain chemicals or other environmental factors silences a vital gene for certain attributes for "maleness", that is a potential area for treatment. However, it's probably a lot more complicated than that, because a MtF was still born as a man and it doesn't seem like a simple loss of the sex-determining region of the Y chromosome (which results in a biological woman despite being XY). I sometimes wonder how complex the genetics are in these cases.

If I had to guess why doctors let trans people proceed with reassignment, it's probably because we just don't know what else to do.

Mental illness. Needs to go to Syria for a few weeks

Not a doctor, but I'll give it a shot.

The idea here with these dick-chopping (((treatments))) is that gender dysphoric people have female brains inside of male bodies. This supposed mismatch causes a cocktail of mental disorders like depression, anxiety, disassociation, and so on. There is a roughly fifty percent suicide rate for trannies due to how goddamn brain addled they are.

The solution, as many doctors today believe, is to make a crude parody of a woman's body to suit the supposed female brain and trick it back into normality -- This sleight of hand doesn't work. Suicide rates remain the same for both post and pre-op trannies.

Another method exists which may bring some promise; however, nobody will speak of it. There is a medication that stops dysphoric feelings when taken by children (~12 - 14 yo).

I'd rather pay for the pill with my tax money than pay for chopping perfectly healthy cocks off of crazy lunatics.

Both Gender Dysphoria and Body Integrity Identity Disorder (this isn't my arm, cut this fucking thing off of me) can be treated successfully with surgery (better quality of life post-treatment, lower disability scores).
More successfully than medications alone, in fact.

It usually works better for BIID though, since a successful transition for GD patients who have undergone puberty is more difficult.

The reason being that the key for trans people is for them to be treated as the opposite gender- for others to identify them as such & interact with them appropriately.
That's why it can be a mixed bag, with some people who undergo transition regretting it.

So why do they do it?
Because successful transitions & surgeries can practically cure these disorders, unlike many other mental health issues.

Tell a transgender they have a mental illness and watch the mental gymnastics begin.

>"I need to go to the doctor to get diagnosed.... but It's not an illness... oh god I hope transitioning cures me... btw I don't have an illness".

Trannies need mental help. They should get no special rights.

You surrender monkey.
>The most reasonable thing to do is make unisex bathrooms,
>this would fix the issue
No, the most reasonable thing to do is to leave things as they are. There is no issue to fix. Boys use the boys' restroom, girls use the girls' restroom. This is not a problem.

no you don't understand the world will end if

Nah, we should make all restroom unisex and say it's because of LGBTAXEGHD

Maybe then it'll wake up the normies.

Milo wrote an article about how allowing trans people to mutilate themselves would be like allowing anorexics to starve themselves to death.

If that's the case, then why are trannies more likely to kill themselves post-op?

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885

Gender reassignment surgery is at worst a destructive and life-ending regret and at best a placebo.

There's a drug called Pimozide that cures trannies

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8839957

>put them all in a big container
>drop it in a volcano

problem solve

Being trans sucks. No matter what, it will suck. Trans people after transitioning still have a higher suicide rate than cis people, but not higher than trans people before anything.
Bottom surgery in a lot of cases does increase suicide chances. I personally would not want it with todays technology because I don't think it's close enough to real.
A lot of trans people get really dysphoric about their genitals, so wanting bottom surgery is a big thing for them. The thing with bottom surgery is that it's very complicated, you need specialized surgeons that have practiced it for years, and even from those you want to single out an especially good doctor. I feel sorry for people that don't get good doctors and end up in shambles or die from thw surgery itself. But the only way for them to get better at doing the surgery is for time to pass and for them to make new discoveries.

No, it doesn't. And if you even read what you posted you would easily see why. It's really fucking idiotic to just repeat garbage you read on an issue and consider yourself an expert when you obviously haven't done any real research at all.
That "study" didn't even deal with any trans people.
It dealt with a single mentally disabled crossdresser. It gives us literally nothing about trans issues.

They only got to try it once because shit like this is suppressed and any doctor that continued this research would be forced out by trans activist lobbying.

The successful politicising of transgenderism has effectively shut down all research.

Dergenerate

That study compares post-op trans people against a control group from -the regular populace-, not against pre-op trans people.

As such it isn't a good evaluation of the surgery's efficacy.

They are all psychotic wumen.

Why do people lose their minds when it comes to male to female trannies but don't give a shit about female to male ones?

Just seems weird to me

Still a huge undertaking to install an additional bathroom everywhere.

I love it. I just shit in the ladies room wherever I go now and they can't do anything about it.

Nobody said that FTM ones weren't just as bad. They are more uncommon though, possibly due to the lack of the autogynephilia factor.

1. Female to male trannies often look like men.

2. No one cares if a girl comes into the mens bathroom. But the opposite is very different and people care about it a lot.

+1