What's the point of having kids besides ego

What's the point of having kids besides ego

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/N3qmN6pYhi0?t=267
youtube.com/watch?v=qN_KdEvVol4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're right you slant-eyed fuck. Stop reproducing. We don't want more of your kind.

Alcohol is poison so they all contain the poison

>mix all the wine together
>then put it in the barrels again
>poison is so dilute nobody will get sick
2ez gimme another

>congratulatory glass of wine to 500 servants
>1 dies

>get 500 prisoners from nearby prison
>let everyone drink a sample
>check who is dead and who is alive

dont find it
just mix them all together to dilute it to the point where it will do virtually nothing

Hey fuck you, you stole my idea. Fucking bongs.

fuck you, you stole my language

Call some niggers and let them have a glass form a barrel each.

I like this idea better.

If we're talking kingship without the modern technology to perform an efficient recall then that's what prisoners are for, manual labor and emergency Guinea Pigs.

Fuck you, you stole my north.

Wrong, I don't speak sand nigger.

you stole my bin and shoved a bomb in

im part italian actually, fica

What's the point of doing anything besides ego?

>a minority is a problem
>easiest way to get rid of the problem is to mix it together with everything else and dilute it, reducing the damage it can do
Haha, hey, that's kinda like what the rest of the world is doing to white people.

Jesus fuck, just serve it anyway and act surprised if someone dies.

>rivals daughter dies
>he fucking attacks you and rapes you the ass after you're defeated
smart

it should be the other way around, with the majority being white and the minority being guys like refugees
the best way to present it in its current state (at least in some parts of the world) in some places would be two immiscible liquids trying to mix together

Yeah man, just let the shitskins wipe your ass in the nursing home.

Did you know there were no prisons in Ancient Rome? Their legal system just didn't have long-term imprisonment as a sentence. It was either fines, a beating, exile, or death. That way they saved a lot of money because they didn't have to feed a bunch of useless prisoners. I found that really interesting.

You're the king... it would work, and anyway, the jews have been doing this for thousands of years.

This is easy.

>Split the barrels into two groups, one with 1 barrel and one with 499 barrels.
>It is way more likely that the barrel is in the 499 group than the 1 group, so you know that 1 barrel is safe.
>repeat with a group of 1 barrel and 498 barrel.
>Same probability, that's another safe barrel
>get down to two barrels
>50/50 shot.
>just throw both barrels out.

ezpz

>Planning to lose a fight
low energy cuck

Give some wine from each barrel to animals and see which ones die.

Put all the wine in one yuge barrel. That's the one with poison in it

get an expert wine tester and have him smell the barrels
hell be able to tell which one isnt wine

>Split the barrels into 5 groups of 100
>Mix the 100 barrels of each of the 5 groups
>Have slaves drink all 5 mixed drinks
>The one who dies drank the poison barrel
>Divide that barrel into 5 groups of 20 and keep dividing until there are only 2 barrels left

You too (I'm german)

Solution to OP picture:

youtu.be/N3qmN6pYhi0?t=267

wtf why don't you just give 1 bottle to 1 rat what a convoluted mess

mainly these
free labor (farmers
legacy
cookie cutter life dream
feeling bad about your life mistakes and wanting a kid to have a life without those mistakes so you can irrationally feel like you've saved them from something they never would've known

Sup Forums passes have really been around that long?
I think I've been here too long.

Ask the court diviner to tell you which is poisoned, if he gets it wrong and someone dies blame it on him.

in their version of the problem, you only have 10 rats to test the poison on

or some shit

Even the most useless, lazy sack of uninspired shit can find some slag to dump his semen in.

Having a kid means being able to live vicariously through them, because it's too much work to accomplish anything meaningful yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=qN_KdEvVol4

Child support ?

>that vocal fry

Women who speak like this need to be purged from the work force until they learn to speak like proper women.

Give free samples to the peasants

Watch the video from the beginning...

fuck off anti-white loser

did u even watch?

What's wrong with ego?

That is fascinating. I'm sure the Huns didn't have prisoners either, though mostly due to their sense of order. That's a guess though

expanding the white race

That's just the only way to do it in one hour.

Have a servant drink all 500 barrels. Whichever barrel kills him is the poisoned barrel.

but if he drinks all the barrels then there is no more wine

>implying people are liquids
Passing on your genes
Passing on your ideals to make the world a better place

not all just some from each one he'd get hammered and die shit would be so cash to watch

t. Roman

i think he meant sample a drink from each, but that'd probably kill the servant even if he didn't find the poison one. that much alcohol in general is dangerous

I doubt the average neckbeard mouthbreather has anything worth passing to a kid

Water is poison too if you drink 8 gallons at once u will dead

What's the point of living besides ego?

Rake yourself, leaf.

And now you have 499 drunk niggers in your house. What do?

Passing on your genes and teaching children how to grow up is a part of us.

Honestly, I want to do it for my family. My mum and dad are getting older, and my dad is getting really depressed towards retirement. I kind of want them to grow old knowing that at least they'll carry on in some capacity.
My dad is getting very existential and is bringing everyone down.

I'm scared of the idea, but then everything is terrifying, I'm taking the jump at the end of this year with my girlfriend, who I'll be marrying in 6 months.

My genes are better than yours

>t. 5 inches white boy who cant pleasure a girl
you do realize that oral stimulation is unnatural af right cracker

Knock one out and toss them out, 498 drunk niggers in your house.

The king is having a party or a banquet I assume.

The poisoned barrel must therefore be intended to poison a specific person, in which case whoever is doing the killing/ is associated with the one doing the killing will know which barrel it is and who it is intended for. Even if it is intended to cause pandemonium whoever intends to use the barrel would not risk the barrel not being picked up.

From this we can assume two things, at least one of the servants will be handling the barrel at some point and if none of the servants know which barrel it is then it will have been positioned somewhere meticulously calculated.

Having the servants taste the wine would be wildly inefficient because all your servants woud get drunk and the person doing the poisoning might catch on and abort the plan.

To find the poisoned barrel you would gather up all your servants and tell them that all the wine is being given to mice in a back room to test for poison. In addition you tell them that if a barrel is poisoned every servant is going to be executed and that nobody is allowed to leave until every barrel has been tested. This will cause the insider to either try and dispose of the poison by emptying the barrel or try to flee as he knows he cannot simply avoid the barrel and let somebody else take the fall.

mix 250 and 250, spot the dead rat etc etc until poison found

>air is poison because if you inject it into your veins you die

Binary search:
>mix wine from half of the barrels into one cup
>if it kills somebody, then you know which half it's in
>treat that as your search area, mix wine from half the barrels in that area (ie one quarter) and repeat
or if it's not that one
>then half the remaining area, and search that
You half the size of your search area every trial, so that's roughly 10 or so glasses of wine, and an expected death rate of 5 servants, with a minimum of 0 and maximum of 10.

>Projecting this hard.

Litterally every assumption you made was incorrect. I have a desire to reproduce. You dont. My genes are superior to yours.

>germans larping as niggers

There's nothing more German than that.

>Litterally every assumption you made was incorrect.
same here
I want to reproduce (with a german woman) and my genes are much more superior to yours.
Africans tend to be more masculine, better built and overall more attractive.
My offspring will have a better time attracting mates than yours will.

>implying having purpose itself isn't a manifestation of ego

It makes sense. You can only have a prison state if you can produce a food surplus. Otherwise you put any useful body to work. If the body proves useless, you put it to death.

>The Romans were among the first to use prisons as a form of punishment, rather than simply for detention. A variety of existing structures were used to house prisoners, such as metal cages, basements of public buildings, and quarries. One of the most notable Roman prisons was the Mamertine Prison, established around 640 B.C. by Ancus Marcius. The Mamertine Prison was located within a sewer system beneath ancient Rome and contained a large network of dungeons where prisoners were held in squalid conditions, contaminated with human waste

Fucking retarded swedcucks, I swear

Use rats, DemocRats

Fuck you island' stealing,yellow toothed fuck

If one is poisoned I would assume they are all potentially compromised and have them destroyed.I'm a fucking king, I can always buy more.

Spbp

The roman empire lasted a very long amount of time.
I wonder if there indeed was no prisons at first and these were added much later.

If this dude is a king he can get 500 people to each drink a cup of wine from each barrel.

5 buckets to the family of the hero who saves the king from the poison.

The cuck left out one other form of punishment.

Enslavement. Ancient societies created food surpluses alright - these very food surpluses are what caused agrarian society to coalesce into civilisation.

It should be pointed out that imprisonment certainly existed at the time but it was likely to be used upon prisoners of war, troublesome slaves, and more importantly and probably most commonly, political imprisonments.

But that isn't to say imprisonment was a common punishment, quite the opposite. It's just that the non-custodial sentences were often very harsh by modern standards.