Right Wing Sci-Fi

RICO - YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO

There is no arguing the science fiction is the most based form of fiction. The only question is what specific works are the most redpilled/based?

I think as far as movies go it is pretty obvious that one stands above the rest - Starship Troopers (1997). Military service in return for a voting franchise is one of the best forms of fascism I have ever heard of, and the military culture explored in the film illustrates a very well functioning and strong society.

As far as literature goes there is no comparison to the mercantile system explored in Asimov's foundation series. Nothing like using superior technology to subject your will upon the commoners.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0106697/
youtu.be/iJC4R1uXDaE
voxday.blogspot.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=UtLePVNzMI8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Starship Troopers is satire directed towards totalitarianism. The book is right-wing however.

the movie utterly failed in it's attempt at satire and turned out as a campy endorsement of right wing stuff

Starship Troopers is a bastardization of the book

dark city is pretty good

Currently watching Arrival which has been great until now when they just showed some Alex Jones caricature calling for 'a shot across the aliens' bow.' They have such a strawman view of conservatives and they're so heavy handed it's nowhere near subtle and just cringe worthy really. Kills enjoyment.

I also think Judge Dredd is pretty great. In increasingly urban and densely populated cities the contemporary justice system is beginning to fail. AI and social networks need to be integrated and the avocacy system will soon me made redundant. Soon we will have the technology to consolidate the different arms of the justice system and should eventually pivot toward Dredd's judge system.

>someone is given a gun
>he accidentally shoots himself
right wing my ass

>Nothing like using superior technology to subject your will upon the commoners.
Didn't the bugs like chew up a big ass fleet of star ships by just shooting off giant plasma turds from their bums into space?
So much for that superior technology.

This. It's a parody, real book is based af. The kike director didn't like it, that's why he bastardized it

I haven't read the book although I have heard it is really good. However I also hear that it is really dense and difficult to read, and I'm the kind of person who if I start a book like that I will shut myself off from society and likely miss class and work if I so much as pick it up.

Will read one day though thank you for the endorsement.

Forever war was pretty cool.

I put that in a separate paragraph on Asimov's foundation series, where the foundation merchants sell their wares and offer technicians as a means to subvert the power of local rulers in the galaxy following the fall of the empire.

>Verhoeven had never read the book, and attempted to read it for the film, but it made him "bored and depressed", so he read only a few chapters:

I stopped after two chapters because it was so boring,...It is really quite a bad book. I asked Ed Neumeier to tell me the story because I just couldn't read the thing. It's a very right-wing book

By kike i meant swamp-kike

I wouldn't call Judge Dredd right wing, they take the piss out of both sides and they portray SJWs pretty well

The sci-fi element is only a package for socio-political message. It's more of a light philosophical work than standalone pice of sci-fi. Interesting fact is that the author probably introduced first ever concept of powered armour

I read this one based off of a suggestion on here in a similar thread a while ago. I enjoyed it mostly because of the mind bending physics of traveling massive distances to fight a war to return to earth while severely effected by time dilation. However I didn't enjoy a lot of the social aspects and changes they explored like human cloning and forced homosexuality. That being said it still is a work of fiction but it seems like that story is the most likely prediction of humanities fate in this current political climate.

Demolition Man is woke as fuck.

You should see the anime.

actually , the alien did nothing wrong , the crash of the asteroid is obvioulsy a inside job for reducing the population and conquest the alien territory at the same time IMO

Well they did kind of hint that the initial Klandathu outpost that was attacked was deliberately placed there to antagonize the bugs so your theory isn't that out there.

and i want to ad : why the send soldier since their aviation clean all ? see the first part

Never heard of it can you tell me a bit more?

They needed to take the brain bug, so they couldn't annihilate the planets colony from the air.

>right wing sci-fi
>a movie from Paul Verhoeven

Off course it had to be a fucking leaf to make such mistake...

there was a scene were the bugs was presented with "non emotion" but in the you clearly see with their "mastermind" who is afraid that they have emotion . again its just theory . But this movie is really interessing when you look every detail

but why they just clean up all the bugs before they drop the soldier ?

imdb.com/title/tt0106697/

> Starship Troopers. Really dense and hard to read.

I don't know where you heard that but you do know it was written for young adults, right? There's nothing hard to read about it at all.

He may of butchered the motifs and turned it into a satire, but the base allegories and themes still persist and his directing doesn't take away the base texts ideology when you analyze it.

Prometheus is pretty good. Rich man creates company, sponsors research archaeologists to find the White gods. They make some connections and he sponsors a space expedition to find them. They do and they're not nice at all to the non-whites (obviously jewish). They're not all that nice, but strong and strong willed. It's the prequel to Alien.

Thank you I got that qued up next time i watch a movie.

"They live"

Redpilled as fuck

>still trying to defend Verhoeven

I've seen it but I honeslty thought the whole thing was a little too contrived for me. Didn't have much depth to it imo. If you could give a bit more analysis you could maybe change my mind.

Fukkin saved

Rico - You know what to do

youtu.be/iJC4R1uXDaE

Ha, yeh that was one of the 2 things I took away from that film.

That and the extremely heavy handed globalist agenda at the end of the film, where they want humanity to unite.

Actually, no. I don't...
Can you give me a quick rundown, Sir?

The premise is that a cop and a criminal from the 90s get frozen to the future. Said future is spilt between extreme totalitarian (but pussified) and extreme libertarian.

The cops of the future can't deal with the 90s criminal because they were that big of pussies so they have to unfreeze a cop from the 90s.

>they take the piss out of both sides

dune is the singularly most red pilled fiction.

Is this film relly worthy?
Have downloaded but never bothered watching.

Also, posting the most based movie ever.
I wish I could deleter my memory just to rewatch The Man from Earth for the first time again.

yeh, I'd say it was pretty even handed.
I always remember this one off story where Dredd was tasked with stopping assassination attempts on a pacifist religious leader, and it lead to more trouble than he was worth, with many more people being accidentally killed and injured to prevent harm to him.

I always liked that it showed a horrifying, bureaucratic mess, in a society vastly overpopulated.
I've never taken Dredd seriously. I always got bugged by people that were really into him, without taking it as tounge-in-cheek sometimes.

Cronenberg can do no wrong.

Lmao i've only seen the movies I definitely need to start the comics.

Also james woods is redpilled af

>I've never taken Dredd seriously.
He's pretty serious on a lot of issues.

oh damn, you're missing out on a treat.
It's funny as fun, and a really fun movie.
Enjoy.

ps. learn to use the 3 sea shells.

A lot of my girlfriend and I's favourite films always pop up in these threads.
It's either sci fi, or vigilantism.

She's always been really level headed, so I suspect she's more red-pilled than I'm lead to believe...

voxday.blogspot.com/

This guy is basically the right-wing sci fi expert. He's been fighting the sjws that have apparently taken over the modern sci fi community. Anything in the reading list will basically be red pilled.

Nice

The book is pro multiculturalism, pro internationalism, pro feminism, its like an authoritarian militaristic liberalism, not right wing, even Rico is a flip in the book.

>There is no arguing the science fiction is the most based
a fucking leaf

Does anybody know where you can download the 80/90s 2000AD comics?

OK bro. I will give a chance to your blog.
Better be good.

Try Sup Forums

>Canada asking for DotR once again
HERE. Have some trully redpilled cartoons. They take the civilian/citizen system at face value and do not demonize it. And it's a cartoon for kids.

>staya
>not a faggot this time

good on ya

Well since we're discussing this subject, I'd like to ask you guys your opinion on a setting I've developed for a novel I've been working on for a long while.

Basically it's a somewhat dystopian setting in the 5th millenium centered around the emerging conflict between the liberal democratic mercantilist core worlds centered around Mars and a very loose confederation of newer worlds which has emerged after the fall of an authoritarian empire which had its capital on a planet called Mivestar.

Basically. The Mars world's are wealthy, decadent and wholly reliant on trade while the Mivestar worlds are poorer but more numerous and usually highly authoritarian and religious.

The characters in the story are part of an interstellar secret police whose job is to essentially keep the peace and maintain the increasingly tenuous federal order. Mars is trying really hard to co-opt these world's with the usual manifest destiny/ bring freedom to the stars mantra.

The secret police guys are essentially above the law and have very Judge Dredd like authority though they focus more on politics than law and order.

The conflict itself is a fundamentail ideological one as both power blocs understand that peaceful cohabitation will not be possible on the long term and both seek to undermine each other. Throughout both nations, there's an understanding that a cataclysmic war is on the verge of breaking out.

The story itself focuses on a much smaller aspect of the setting with the MC delving into colonial corruption and attempts to root out enemy agents. It's very much inspired by film noir detective flicks but with a high tech twist and a whiff of space opera although the tech itself is fairly on the hard side of the sci-fi hardness scale (space travel is expensive, no massive km long starships, space battles are rare and consist of flinging pieces of high velocity metal at the adversary, no plasma weapons, lasers are silent and invisible and cause detonation of fleshy tissues)

The Covenant stories from Halo are redpilled.

Halo 2's arbiter missions are of him learning about how space Jews were always manipulating other races with the promise of paradise. It was so accurate to today it might as well have taken place in 2016.

>That being said it still is a work of fiction but it seems like that story is the most likely prediction of humanities fate in this current political climate.
Are you fucking retarded? It is literally about Vietnam war with sci-fi setting.

> vigilantism

Watch I Saw The Devil. It's in Korean. Toes the line between horror and thriller. So damn good.

I remember watching this before going to school.

Fucking awesome.

But I also remember ending on a cliffhanger.

but then the flood show up

Exactly they take a lot of issues with society and just take them to the extreme, with the worst possible outcome.

I seen a lot of people annoyed with their Farage strip they did recently ending with everyone finding out his wife was an alien, but I could imagine him reading it and having a chuckle.

Sounds very Asimovian

>I seen a lot of people annoyed with their Farage strip they did recently ending with everyone finding out his wife was an alien, but I could imagine him reading it and having a chuckle.
He married a German woman and he's cheating on her with a French slut. The strip is spot on.

Is that from America?
I need to read that.

I guess, the mood of the thing. It's clearly satire. I've seen comic book readers take the setting seriously in a similar way to how people take 40k seriously. You shouldn't.

You're right, he makes a lot of good points, and I think this type of media is great for gentle red-pills.

never forget

Why is your life so sad?

kek, OP buttblasted by space bugs.

Stargate SG-1 is decently redpilled. White American soldiers/scientists kick the asses of brown alien people across the galaxy.

Yeah. The foundation series is definitely a big influence but the setting in mine takes a backseat to the story. I focus mostly on the characters, their personal struggles in a state riven with corruption, subversion and in which society has become very violent. The MC is very religious but struggles to reconcile his faith with what he witnesses and takes part in.he's also a dejected aristocrat who's split between loyalty to his house and hatred of a system he believes to be outdated and ineffectual. I also take a lot of pleasure in being very descriptive when it comes to violence. Kind of a fetish of mine I guess.

Also, I have army experience so I've been extremely realistic when it comes to fighting in general. I think your average Sup Forumsack would enjoy.

DELETE THIS!

Teal'c is a bro tier black man. He wants freedom for his people but gets annoyed when he sees that they're too retarded to function on their own.

I'M FROM BUENOS AIRES AND I SAY KILL 'EM ALL

90's cop then proceeds to cause almost as much mayhem as 90's criminal, wins in the end, and (really) fucks the hot future cop lady. (sex was virtual, to combat aids) All while delivering classic 90's one liners.

ur not allowed to make fun of farage....

In the beginning he was still pretty ignorant though. I didn't start liking teal'c till after he was mind influenced back into a bad guy then turned back after his rite of passage thing. I think after that he became more human.

Like everything liberals create as satire, Dredd turned out to be entirely in the right a few decades down the line. So now the comics are full libcuck and even lampooned Nigel and portrayed him as a crazy xenophobe.

I'm from Buenos Aires, and I say GAS THEM ALL.

>going to Sup Forumsmblr

if you get it published find a way to let Sup Forumstards know it sounds intriguing

Exosquad. Was actually pretty politically involved for a western cartoon. Shit needs about ten more seasons and some decent games.

youtube.com/watch?v=UtLePVNzMI8

Yeah until the fucking jews show up.
>mfw

It kind of reminds me of The Expanse, familia.

I'd recommend you to watch the series, it has its moments

Im playing stellaris and am running a military republic.
Looking good so far my goy.

But the truth is, this system is bogus because it epitomizes marital achievement before knowledge.

An Illuminated Technocracy is where its @.

A materialistic form of oligarchy where you can only vote on matters if it is within you area of expertise and are considered by your peers to be a qualified academic on the subject.

Still waiting on that Dredd sequel

I definitely will. I feel the story's right up this board's alley.

I also feel like normies definitely won't dig it because it's fairly pro authoritarian. Definitely not your average young adult novel. The only homosexual portrayed so far is a pedophile, both women characters are killed off. The society portrayed has very strict gender roles and embraces corporal punishment for minor cries and the death penalty for a lot of felonies besides murder. The tone is very moralizing and the story has a very pro christian/religious bent.

Only issue I see with people from here is that my envisioned future is very brown. The culture is this ecclectic mix of Indian, Slavic and Hispanic with little to no whites. Western culture has survived institutionally and in terms of artistic and aesthetic sensibilities but white western europeans are essentially extinct.

Young Death - Boyhood of a Super-Fiend is also bretty good if it's not already covered there.

>father is a dentist
>becomes mass murderer

hah! America!
I love that set.

Funny thing is - that the whole plotline of those characters is how bad the US has become in respect to its original incarnation.

>shadow evil council that wants to turn mankind into a faceless raceless sexless thing
>half of them are big nosed

What did Master Anno mean by this?