MNGA

MNGA

I have a bad feeling we're not going to Mars as it is.

>that one black guy doing his work
Just wanna go to mars and shiieeeet.

His smile and optimism: gone

Why is nasa using their funds to pay actors for a progressive photo op?

what the actual fuck? no wonder NASA hasn't done anything notable in the last 3 decades

Is this a publicity still from the upcoming movie "Mars Needs Cat Ladies"?

Can you imagine the smell of rotten vagina and cat piss in that room? Must smell like someone killed a rhino and left the corpse there for a fricking month

A whole room--WHOLE FUCKING ROOM--of cackling, stinky, hyper-emotional cunts. No fucking thank you. And if ever I'm offered a free space tree from NASA, again no fucking thank you.

trip*
like the fucking autist I am

NASA's marketing department?

NASA is bringing back female computers? how progressive

2 sec is all the time that I will spend in MSPaint for this shit

you are the reason that white birthrates are destroying us

This is why we don't go anywhere anymore.

Birthrates are a jewish meme.

MNGA ???

Came here to post this

Oh so that's why NASA hasn't done anything worthwhile for decades.

That's the janitor.

Is there an organization on earth that hasn't yet tried to score social justice points with the internet?

Feminists love being manipulated.

What? The increasing "need" for women to pursue college education is what is causing low birthrates. All the smart people are going college while all the dumb people breed. And this makes Western birthrates below 2. But then the Jews say the low birthrates are the reason we need to dump in waves of 3rd-world immigration, to keep working for the elites while the population is replaced. The only solution at this point is a fascist regime that instills family values and physically removes the leftist Marxists.

Population shrinkage isn't the end of the world. In fact, for a country as dense as the UK, it is necessary.

an I was wondering why we only have an rc car on mars after 50 years of going to the moon
now it make sense
women

Me on the left

>I don't care if we kill you, in fact it might be necessary.

it is not
nations has to expand
UK should have a huge fertility rate and send the people to the former colonies, not the other way around.

I bet 90% of the people in that picture don't even work in that control room.

>the only man is a nigger

this has to be fake... if this is real, its no wonder elon musk is doing so well. also that pic explains a lot about NASAs constant shilling and lying about ayylmaos and their bullshit earth photos.

they are all probably interns or secretaries but NASA has to express their diversity of course.

That's a lot of secretaries.

Lol no wonder it's fucked.

Rip nasa.

no wonder space travel is faltering, NASA is full of women and minorities :(

MAKE
NASA
GREAT
AGAIN
G
A
I
N

ty

>the only man in the room is black
say goodbye to space travel

This country is diseased, rotten to the core.
There is no saving it.

guess so too. i expect some pajeets