Talking about Iran, and others speaking about WW3 bullshit. Iran and Trump have a agreement...

Talking about Iran, and others speaking about WW3 bullshit. Iran and Trump have a agreement, this missile bullshit is all a game. Iran is going to release the names of US Officials that supported and supplied the terrorist groups. This is Trumps plan to get Iran to release the evidence instead of him calling them out. This is why he sent Tulsi Gabbard to Syria, and she made the statement that there is no rebels, and Obama / Clinton / Kerry were sending guns to ISIS. This was required in advance of Iran released the names, so it would not look like it was all made up, because it is 100% the truth. CNN and other media outlets will not be able to twist things to fit their narrative.

Everything you see about Iran is for show. Trump is a genius. Everything he does has been planned, everything that appears to go wrong, was planned.

Why do you think he hired Rex Tillerson? Rex Tillerson knows the inner workings of the entire system. He has met with every foreign leader, these leaders respect him, and no they respect Trump.Do you think that these leaders of other countries actually like these Globalists controlling every move they make? Of course not. On to Betsy Devos, her brother is Erik Prince, the founder of Blackwater, the people Bush and Obama hired to deliver said weapons. Erik Prince was around Trump during his entire campaign.

Bannon has all of Breitbart's research, Bannon knows people, and has contact with CIA/FBI for years. That is why Trump hired him. Bannon is also not the "secret President" like you people claim. He is a well informed man, that is completely red pilled.

Get with the program people, Trump is 10 steps ahead, and once he kills ISIS, and released free energy tech to the world, it will be the beginning of world peace. He will go down as a hero, and people will build monuments to remember his leadership and leader of the free world.

You never people that pretend to hate Trump, and make these CTR/CREW posts just want to watch the World burn.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3JuJTd2_7mA
youtube.com/watch?v=8Af9FNFxhKw
anarchistrevival.com/2017/02/04/us-navy-repositions-uss-cole-trump-makes-another-move-on-yemen/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifth_column
twitter.com/the_real_fly?lang=en
twitter.com/iBankCoin4tw?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=IHEXqmRrpnY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

lets assume thats true, whats with the old powerful globalists like rockefeller, rothschild, soros, etc...they certainly wouldnt be happy about such technology?!

God emporer confirmed

>Dude, Trump actually wants to jail Hillary, it's all just a 6x transdimensional intergalactic chess match
>Dude, Trump actually wants to drain the swamp, that's why he appoints Goldman Sachs executives left and right
>Dude, Trump actually loves Iran, that's why he appoints his Jewish son-in-law with links to Likud and anti-Iranian warmongers with personal grudges against Iran on most powerful military and intelligence positions in the government

Got anything else?

>Everything you see about Iran is for show. Trump is a genius. Everything he does has been planned, everything that appears to go wrong, was planned.
How I wish this were true

The iranian agreement is imperfect but it is working, and now there are several countries and companies who rely on it, including several large defence contracts. The agreement will stay but will be renegotiated once Trumpenfuhrer has them worried.

The real excitement is coming sooner with an intifada in june/july in Gaza, when the anniversary of the 6 day war comes round. Might even see Abbas get knocked out by his own enemies inside the government there. Israel will clean up.

probably this desu

ALL of the names

or only SOME of the names?

Not sure, hopefully ALL

Because they worked for GS or Exxon does not make them bad people. It makes them people that like to make money, and have a good job.

Trump is their boss, you have to remember that also. They will work to Make America Great Again, then Keep America Great. Don't judge a book by its over, unless they are POC.

This was taken from this thread, which also had interesting information about a shell company supposedly being used by the Obama admin to buy oil from Isis.
--

I wish this were true, but Flynn's books on Iran and u/Trumps1stMember's (informal advisor to trump) AMA on t_d and other things do not give me much hope.

Gorka's (deputy assistant to the president) interview on Fox News was also antagonizing, but he said "you don't necessarily have to use military tools.. I'll just leave it at that" which was interesting.

youtube.com/watch?v=3JuJTd2_7mA

Warming: Sean Hannity being an insufferable trigger-happy hawk, just like old times.

Them not being happy is not of any concern. They can't live forever.

Trump's Secret Service, are hired Blackwater. He also has CIA and FBI on his side, and protecting him.

So called "Deep State" and other bad guys within the CIA have already been removed, and removed for good.

People like Alex Jones, have good points, but they also throw fear mongering in there to gain attention, and keep citizens tuning in daily. So he says things like "they are trying to kill him" or false things about the CIA going after him. Trump is save, and as far as the CIA goes, the bad ones did want him removed, but they are no longer with us.

Another thing...if you have not watched it.

youtube.com/watch?v=8Af9FNFxhKw

Trump is the boss. You have to be able to pick and choose what you believe from the news. They say things to keep people coming back.

Don't do that, listen to what Trump says, and decode it.

How is it a good thing that Iran dropped the U.S. dollar?

>Because they worked for GS or Exxon does not make them bad people.
>Don't judge a book by its over, unless they are POC.
Nice shillposting, CREW. You almost sound like one of us

Petro dollar will not matter in a few years. And the Fed will have no power in the next few years. Everything going on, and will go on is part of the plan, many people are starting to realize this because everything Trump does/wants/did always works out for the best.

I hope. Trump does give me very good vibes. Especially since his "we're arming people and we don't even know who they are" regarding Syria at one of the Republican debates.

You don't have many friends, and don't get out much do you.

Me, CREW? That is laughable. David Brock will be arrested next week, along with his lover, mr pizza shop owner.

I'm assuming if you attended college, paid over 100k, and got offered a job working for Goldman Sachs for 150k a year you would turn in down? Get over it.

You are obviously one of these Trump haters that will be thanking him in a a few years. You opinion right now carries no weight, as it was formed by getting your news from Facebook posts, Yahoo and CNN.

you secret service or wallstreet?

>double reply
>redditspacing
>emotionally charged insults
Nice try, CREW. "POC" is also lib newspeak, so you've outed yourself well before you began.

My cousin is "POC" and has 24 years in the secret service, let's see what lies OP has cooked up w/r/t your post.

In the next 2 years trump will be assassinated
mark my words

shall I say nigger muslim and wet back? i didnt feel like having to cancel auto correct you fucking faggot. jesus christ you guys think everyone is a shill or crew ctr bullshit

Tell me about ibankcoin

why did you choose that channel for your video source?

I work at the Pentagon actually. That is all the info I will give out.

I have to go, blame idiots like when people like him try to "debunk" someone by acting like a complete idiot.

there is a reason real information like which I gave never gains any traction, it is because of people like him. To many tin foil hat children on pol

God Speed if you are real...

ibankcoin sure is interesting

>I have to go now that I've been outed as a shill
Keep up the ad-homs and non-sequiturs, CREW! That totally makes you blend in and look like one of us, especially when you use newspeak like "POC"

fuckin amateur

>Israel is running things - oh well, better than Sharia law I guess.

First name is Barack Hussein Obama. We're going to burn those goat fucking hajjis to the ground. You're either with us or with them. Which is it?

I don't know who's crewing who.jpg

ibankcoin.....

dig into it guys

and the youtube channel he linked to

>In the next 2 years trump will be assassinated
>mark my words
the Quail wills it
we need a martyr

anarchistrevival.com/2017/02/04/us-navy-repositions-uss-cole-trump-makes-another-move-on-yemen/

further reading on trump addressing iran backed rebels and al-Qaeda terror forces

Lol this.

The OP was pretty funny though.

>He's not a complete dumbass, he just acts that way to hide how brilliant he is

LOL.

Guys, I thought we got him elected for the fun of it, for the sheer, outrageous hilarity that would ensue. You don't mean to switch up and try to actually polish this turd, do you? lol

It's a serbian double jew bluff, notice how OP mentioned CTR/CREW in the OP post then he coincidentally vanishes from the thread once he gets called out and finishes his disinfo run.

No true Sup Forumsack* would call them "POC" while posting user, they'd just call them shitskins.

Not to mention OP completely sidestepped the JQ.

Holy shit this level of paranoia lol

>No true Sup Forumsack*
Literally you just did a reddit meme. Nice one.. Is this the Serbian Jew Triple Bluff in action?

What did he mean about removing columns? Taking out the Freemasons?

>ibankcoin.....
>dig into it guys
>and the youtube channel he linked to
I think it has something to do with what he said about columns. Columns support the roof, and if the roof does not have support it will fall.

If Iran "outs" their secrets on our terrorists, is that not the roof falling in on them?

However, It may have something to do with the channel....

I don't know who is fooling who at this point. Id love to see David Brock and crew hemmed up.

Also, Op's image seems to be a rare. Google reverse lookup shows nothing similar for me, but it knows it is a badge.....

Non-sequitur.

>Literally
Nice reddit buzzword.

Yes, that was part of the joke.. You still used a more obtuse reddit meme.

>Holy shit this level of paranoia lol
Its not hard to tell who is CREW even if other things are not apparent.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifth_column

Logical fallacies aren't "reddit memes", they're just logical fallacies.. The asterisk was for an inb4 but I guess there's too many CREWbabbies posting ITT to worry about it now

>Also, Op's image seems to be a rare. Google reverse lookup shows nothing similar for me, but it knows it is a badge.....
It's called a challenge coin

No, using a commonly used reddit meme in the context of a Sup Forums post, while calling another for LARPing is most certainly a Serbian Jew Triple Bluff...

fifth column sound about right

-He doesn't even have an AG yet. What do you want him to do? Ride a Helicopter to her front door with a pait of handcuffs?
-As for the swamp:
"First: I am going to institute a 5-year ban on all executive branch officials lobbying the government after they leave government service.

Second: I am going to ask Congress to institute its own 5-year ban on lobbying by former members of Congress and their staffs.

Third: I am going to expand the definition of lobbyist so we close all the loopholes that former government officials use by labeling themselves consultants and advisors when we all know they are lobbyists.

Fourth: I am going to issue a lifetime ban against senior executive branch officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government.

Fifth: I am going to ask Congress to pass a campaign finance reform that prevents registered foreign lobbyists from raising money in American elections."

Yeah in this context it makes too much sense..

>It's called a challenge coin
TY for that. It still is not on google anywhere.

I don't go to reddit so I don't know anything about their memes. Nice projecting though, you should go work for IMAX! Also I like how you've used the forum sliding techniques to shift the goalposts/theme of discussion, very nice

No problem, someone has to make non-shill posts ITT

columns (fifth column, deep state, corrupt government officials, the guys at the table, whatever name you with to give them)

everyone IS ctr, crew, etc. even us.
>we are the everything now

>Nice projecting though, you should go work for IMAX
Very Funny!!!

>shift the goalposts
No, you definitely are not a leftist, and you NEVER go to reddit. I am convinced now!

I think he is linked to Wall Street

Just like Clinton.....

thats why I asked, ALL of the names, if this isnt bullshit

>The jew is immunized against all insults, but if you call him a jew, watch how quickly he recoils as if to say "I've been found out!"
replace "jew" with "shill"...just sayin...

>overusage of exclamation points
>redditspacing
>oxford commas
Take note, Sup Forumsacks. This is what a shill looks like.

can trash like this stay on /x/ please thanks

This. Chessmaster trump

>overusage of exclamation points
It was sarcasm, because you are not funny.
>redditspacing
Says the goy with the endless reddit memes and reddit tier jokes.
>oxford commas
wtf is an oxford comma?

Awesome Serbian Jew Quadruple Bluff. Pretty damn rare.

Bannon is a known misogynist and child abuser.
This guy has no time for children. It's all about money. Anonymous needs to compromise his security on his iPhone.

>familiarity with reddit memes (and an overt desire to project this onto anyone he replies to)
>magically fixes the redditspacing now that he's called out on it
Keep proving me right, kek. You should go back home to reddit if you know so much about it, CREW.

Trump is Def 10 steps ahead right down to having project Veritas plants in the dnc for a year before voting started.

Actually I'm still here. I'm a bit busy. And I did not side step the JQ. Yes, the Zionist Jews have to go, and they will go. They have been in power long enough. Hollywood has already began to collapse due to its own weight. With the protests, video, speeches. It is a big turn off in the eyes of your average 9-5 American. People do not like politics brought into their entertainment, and the idea that celebrities think they matter more than the Average Joe.

Hollywood has lost a good chuck of power, and they will have to adjust to even try to gain it back, and I doubt they will. Once the influence of the media is gone, the Jews loose power to push their agenda.

I'am far from CREW pal. Once Sessions takes his seat, we will begin to see changes, dealing with the protests, riots.

We will see nationwide conceal carry, without the need to a permit. More American's will start carrying their weapons. Trump supports on average are gun owners. If they choose to support Trump and get attacked, these Soros minions will be terminated with no repercussions.

Stop being so paranoid, everyone is not a shill and out to get you. Relax.

I am sure Bannon could easily be compromised by giving him a male intern.

Sadly user faggots hate to cosplay as GOP.

We may have been visited by The Fly of wall street and ibankcoin

twitter.com/the_real_fly?lang=en

twitter.com/iBankCoin4tw?lang=en

I know OP, good post.

Everything is gonna be fine, the next 8 years and beyond is gonna be great.

youtube.com/watch?v=IHEXqmRrpnY

Liberals are gonna be destroying themselves.

I am familiar with reddit memes, I just don't post them here like a fucking goodgoy paid brockshill.

Posts like these make me optimistic, esp. the part about Hollywood losing its influence over American Politics. I'm just wary of all the "hey guize fashy nazi here, why aren't you race-warring all POC's yet? C'mon it's 2017!" posts.

My apologies, OP.

The gun ownership is a good idea.

Next comes an organized militia which Trump might consider if his name is a part of it.

Trump MIlitia: fuck off Antifa.

>My apologies, OP.

My turn, you fucking faggot.

oy vey, the jews from wall street are here

how was you day mr shekelburg and mr goldstein

Are there warrants? Who's going down?

>Crew division shill detected.

8 years nigger.

Commies and class warfare cucks will be BTFO forever.
Enjoy your fema camp crew, we're coming for you.

I'm a 100% Euro White male, born in North Carolina. I attended Cherry Point and served my Country from 2001-2008. I got a degree in Cyber Security during this time period also. I 2008 I got a job as VIP Protection with Blackwater. I have killed over 50 muslims and saw the reality of Islam. I saw kids playing with severed heads in the street, and 12 year old muslims killing children younger than them. After my service I got a job within the US Government. Fuck off your with Wall Street Jew bullshit, as you no nothing of the real world, other than what you read online.

All of the information I have given to you guys on here this evening is 100% true, you can choose to believe it or fuck off, does not mean you get to call me out as a shill or CTR you faggot.

wtf is Sup Forums then? An alternative education program?

Tell me commie, why is it you believe all successful people are inherently corrupt?

I believed Clinton was corrupt because of what I read in her emails. And evidence of her actions and words.

Believing people connected to wall street are inherently corrupt is Marxism.

You are a marxist Leftypol division shill, that is why you are butthurt.

Pls enjoy the butthurt, I am sorry to say you're gonna have a lot more to come.

Remember there is always hope, go digging through the history of communism, that was what saved me.

Nice bro, NC here too.

This is what I predicted as well op. I see no other explanation for Iran and in precious threads I also mentioned the suspicion of tulsi gabard going to Syria after Eva Bartlett already reported to the UN. When will arrests start? Suides?

I BELIEVE

Some as early as next week. Need Sessions first, but he has to vote for Betsy, then Sessions vote will take place. Her votes will take place Monday morning, Session's will be soon after, as late as Tuesday. Then you will see things happening.

this

I knew that was why they were holding up Sessions. Is day of the rope actually happening OP? will this have anything to do with pizzagate? Or only about arming terrorists?

Day of the rope for whom? As to arrests, both but I have no idea how it will go down.

Is this why the Clinton foundation began closing and companies severed ties suddenly after trump won? To try to cover their asses? It just looked worse to be honest and confirmed pay to play

I would assume that has something to do with it. The information I get is directly from friends. I really have no other information that is important that I have not already mentioned.

Mr Trump does know many of the people that surround him post on pol, and he likes it. It is a way of getting out information with no real way the media can talk about it because of the source. It is rather funny. So if someone says something like me, there is a chance the information is coming from a good source.

I have to get off Sup Forums for a bit. I will make a new thread later tonight, or tomorrow. I'm sure some more information that may come to light.

Oh oh, before I go, I have heard that Trump may make a announcement during Superbowl's halftime to kill the Gaga rhetoric / performance, but this is just a rumor but it would be funny.

thank you patriot

what are some of the hardships of working pentagon? I have family up for certain positions and it's a "work pentagon or retire" type scenario.

Thanks OP will watch for next thread

Last question and I have to go.

I have only been here for 14 months. Before that I worked in the FBI office near Manassas VA. I was not a "FBI Agent", but I worked with their network security, etc, made sure their systems, emails, network, servers ran correctly, and found the source of attacks, hackers that tried to gain access so they could be arrested.

I pretty much do the same thing here. I'm here now, and I'm here everyday of the week, 7 hours a day. Its fun, meet great people. I actually met Mattis last week. I see him often, and I have met Mr Trump. His hair looks much better in person btw.

I have to go, take it easy. I'm headed home.

Safe travels user. Thanks for fighting the good fight.

So what's the great plan with pissing off Russia?

Free energy... lmao gotcha

kys crew/ctr shill

You're pretty shit at spotting real shills.

bruh this is Sup Forums

I get called a shill sometimes by people I agree with

Why are you giving details? Don't you fear to be identified ?

Could you give again the same picture of your challenge button, but with horizontal lines instead of vertical ones like in the first post ?