>t-the DHS will just ignore the judge again
AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Other urls found in this thread:

anarchistrevival.com/2017/02/01/american-decay-1-the-human-cancer/
dhs.gov/news/2017/02/04/dhs-statement-compliance-recent-court-order
latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-trump-deportations-20170204-story.html
travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/visit/visa-waiver-program.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

when the next attack happens he's gonna be given a blank cheque

you think this is without consequences?

>he was appointed by dubya so you have to agree with him
>that's what republicans do right?

How many attackers came from the banned countries?

>Department of Homeland Security
>Not protecting the Security of their Homeland

in 17 years nobody's opinions change. fucking niggers i swear

Now is the time for the false flag.

This is trumps goverment you fucking blithering retards

He's not going to defy a federal judges order......just blow him the fuck out in the appeals court

>DHS
>Relevant

you think this is an argument?

He'll rage on twitter and then get impeached. ULTIMATE BTFO SHOWDOWN AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

All this to defend the most disgusting people on the planet who follow a barbaric religion that specifically says to lie to non-believers till you are greater in number then kill them.

>President tries to do the job he was elected for
>traitors in the government prevent him

Democracy is a failure isn't it?

So the Boston decision carries no weight? You can just keep throwing shit at the wall until it sticks?

Yup. Whoever you elect doesn't matter. They aren't the ones with power.

Well they aren't great at their religion then given they skipped the whole lying part and jumped right to killing.

Trump has secured loyalty with the law enforcement agencies.

They are preparing to clear out the traitors who would see our country destroyed from within.

Consequences will never be the same.

Can't Trump just fire them?

>Flag

Figures.

anarchistrevival.com/2017/02/01/american-decay-1-the-human-cancer/

Obama had exactly the same problem. Most every President did.

Only difference is all of them tried to push on and deliver their policies, whereas Trump has scheduled a vacation and put his Twitter into overdrive whining mode.

It's particularly ironic that the illegitimate president is trying to use the *da people want it* argument to fight the system when it was the system and not the people who put him into the office in the first place.

How can they do this? The JEWDGE only struck down part of the Executive Order.

Source: you (hurt) butt

Not even backtracing can save them now. The traitors dun goofed.

Trump tried that with the Pulse nightclub shooting last year, everyone thought he was full of shit. Trump is going to have to pull a Reichstag fire to get everyone's support like dubya did during 9/11.

Bush supported Hillary.

>Obama had exactly the same problem. Most every President did.

Only relevant part of your post. Everything past that is copypasta

>>that's what republicans do right?
>nobody's opinions change.

that whackjob was heard crying BLM on the bench.
Besides, W made lots of mistakes, this is just one more.

Genocide of Bosnians when?

Bush is massively pro-open borders.

American's deserve a second 9/11 after this shit.

You finally get a president in who wants to fix shit and half your country can't stop autistically screeching.

If Trump gets kicked out you will be reminded every second of the way about how you had your chance and blew it.

It would be dumb of him to do so. He should just appeal it and let it go all the way to the supreme court if necessary. The majority of polling on the ban (both before and after it was passed) has so far shown that it has more support for it than against it, and the EO is well within the legal rights Trump is allowed to make use of.

Maybe war with Iran will get people on the Trump train.

If you want to get a feel for who is getting excised, look up which politicians have routinely protected and endorsed sanctuary cities.

For bonus points, look up which groups happened to support all of them.

Time to close the open wounds and let our immune system do its job.

Seriously, I don't think some people will get a clue until we have some kind of truck massacre like in Paris.

That's how law works. If part of it is faulty, the whole thing gets tossed, and you have to rewrite it.

The judge's ruling is temporary anyway. They'll be back to enforcing the EO in a week or two at worst.

If Trump and Brexit fail, that's it. Western world is fucked. Get fit and prepare for race war.

kek, let the salt flow begin.

You had 2 of your biggest buildings in one of your biggest cities destroyed and 3000+ people killed and at least half your country has only got more retarded since then.

As far as I can tell every time there is a terrorist attack lefties like muslims more. Probably because they're both anti-Western.

>President Trump tries to do exactly what he said he would do.
>Gets publicly stopped by shrieking leftists.

This can literally only improve his ratings. His supporters are mad at the left, not him.

The people still in the middle will be angry and join us once the next [Religion of Peace] attack hits.

>the next foreigner ban is gonna be much more severe

Except that's not what happened.

It will happen.

Will of Kek

But by that time ISIS and other malcontents will have come into the country.

This judge will have blood on his hands. The good thing to come out of it is that judges will be afraid of causing the next terrorist attack and will bend over for the Trump Administration.

Muslims have been protesting in NYC. The next major terrorist attack will be in NYC yet again.

>>all this Trumplet salt
CHECKS AND BALANCES, FAGS

You do know how sanctuary cities work, right? These people have been coming in for months now.

Guess where ANTIFA gets a lot of their more violent supporters? Isn't it coincidental where the "protests" keep happening?

This is pissing me off. It's not funny. I voted Trump because he wanted to avoid war and fund settlements for refugees in the middle east. Bringing them here is going to cause problems for everyone except the super rich.

Puerto Rico was a mistake

The point of the order, and why many people support it, is that it's supposed to be temporary. If the faggot judge succeeds in delaying it for a few weeks even, Dems can claim enough time has passed and the order should be lofted anyway. It's exactly what they wanted to do, and they found a piece of shit with no integrity to do it.

The stage is set. If anyone coming from these countries blows up a few burgers, there will be hell to pay.

It's nothing.

"At the earliest possible time, the Department of Justice intends to file an emergency stay of this order and defend the president's Executive Order, which is lawful and appropriate. The order is intended to protect the homeland and the American people, and the president has no higher duty and responsibility than to do so."

dhs.gov/news/2017/02/04/dhs-statement-compliance-recent-court-order

Constitution Shareblue

How are they going to stop this? Are the literally gonna start helicoptering as many people from the banned countries as possible in defiance?
During his campaign he said that he wanted a temporary halt on travel to get a better grasp of 'what the hell is going on'... why is this unreasonable?

Thanks user this post you shared is very blue

Trump should just bomb the airports in these countries then tell the Judge to eat shit

>nothing
>no longer in effect causing hundreds of thousands to immediately pour in before the TRO is lifted.

Pick one.

This is the beginning of the end. The government is now in lockdown until the rightful president comes to power. Brace yourselves.

latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-trump-deportations-20170204-story.html

Stop this libshits

Fuck I hate this meme that Stefan Molynuex started.

This is Federal law. The US Code is NOT the same thing as the Constitution.

And they shout for the protection of US CITIZENS.

Disregard any liberal judge playing, "hiss feelings".

Our President has the right under the Constitution to bar any entry. Entry is an invitation not a right. Also the Constitution does not protect non citizens.

This liberal judge is finishex

Why does CTR/CREW use Serbian proxies?

neo con conspiracy.
muslims act like they own america

Doesn't matter. What matters is how many WILL. A ban doesn't change what happened in the past, it's to prevent what could happen in the future.

Most terrorism in Europe in the 80s was in commies and Irish, but now it's Islamic.
Things change dude.

Oh shill please. Obama did it first with no repercussions. All part of the plan fag.

travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/visit/visa-waiver-program.html

What's your favorite color? Mine is blue.

>The next major terrorist attack will be in NYC yet again.

It's just like Bowling Green terrorist attack that the media refused to report on all over again!

I dont even care about terrorism
I just dont want goatfuckers in my country

>serbianbro didnt kill himself when hillary lost

good to know, serbianbro

I can't imagine what New Yorkers will do when the religion of peace trucks come down broadway.

Sadly you are probably right it will be NYC again and all the leftist here will bend over for the Muslims again.

>muh payed boogeyman
>muh proxy
kys

Don't care. Will be implemented again in a week or two when the DHS files a stay on it until scotus decides.

SAY THE LINE, SHILL

>hillary was a terrible candidate
>drumpf was a terrible (but entertaining) candidate
>drumpf wins
>proceeds to expose himself to be a mouth-breathing retard

yes, america. we are all laughing at you.

>inb4 lel leaf cuck trudeau btfo

just becuase we're circling the drain doesn't make your situation any less pathetic

Tell me that when it goes back In action a few weeks from now
Liberal

Nerd virgin

Why even have a president if he can't do anything? It seems like the president has no power at all

>I left a handkerchief at your house with a pizza related map on it
There's no way to interpret this other than a fucking code

>trump's election
>democratic
Wew Lad

Why do shitlibs think that we like Bush?

>HA! this guy was a republican, so your point is invalid because I assume you worship anyone who affiliates with your party like I do!
He was shit, but liberals are a hivemind so they assume everyone else is too.

why has serbia sunk so low
what a pathetic nowhere country doing the dirty work of HRC. Go suck some nigger cock.

>Muh popular vote

Doesn't this just affect valid VISA holders. Because if it does then that means there are still hundreds of millions of people banned from entering the US and those VISA holders who do get to travel have now been entered in to multiple government databases over the course of the last few days.

Sounds to me like Trump just negotiated a deal without the general public even realizing that one was made. All the scum is happy that all these faggots can travel now but there are gorillions of shitskins that still can't.

Why do we hate Iran again?

>a handful of cities should control the entire country
yea go fuck yourself
if we take out the major cities its like 95% trump

>Judge make law overruling Trump's orders
>says Judge should keep opinions to himself

Remember when EVERYONE said give Trump a chance.
What they really means was let him hang himself with his own rope. This guy's going to end up being the fastest impeached president in history.

Look at where you are.
All of the "republicans" on here mindlessly suck Trump's dick like a bunch of brainwashed celebrity worshipers who don't want to be bothered by the responsibility of critical thinking. Mindless towing of the party in line is in their nature.

It has to follow the constitution or it isn't a law you worthless nigger.

what do you guys think will happen next? can we get the ban back?

>Sup Forums complains about Onigger exceeding his authority
>Totally okay with it when Trump does it
Are there any websites for intelligent conservatives?

Oh no it does you worthless fuck, only trash liberals like you are laughing. Let me be the first to assure you, we do not give a fuck about what worthless niggers like you think. This is why we voted for him, we were done with king niggers "lets be a cuck so everyone likes us" bullshit. If stupid niggers like you think what is going on here is fucked, he is doing exactly what people voted for him to do.

>impeach
You keep using that word but you've yet to explain how it'll happen.

>the opinions of a bunch of illiterate farmers are more valuable than educated city dwellers
More people live in the cities you fucking inbred, so yeah they should control the country.

>"""intelligent""" """conservative"""

kek

this post doesnt make any fucking sense
like what do you want then
a half assed jeb bush like government kinda doing something but not really?

list the things you want

Explain what was unconstitutional, what powers he overstep. Ad hominems don't count.