Is it really worth it Sup Forums?

Is it really worth it Sup Forums?

My mates are out partying and having fun right now intentionally without me. since I'm so openly 1488, all their girlfriends and their mates got told about it and now nobody will even try speaking with me... They even got the spastic kid invited to this shit

Anyone else with the same problem or is it a good thing to keep clear of the normies?

I'm as openly 1488 as it gets but I still get invited out weekly by my lefty cuck friendos.

I think they respect the fact that I stick to my beliefs.

Don't let the redpill consume you mate. The best way to convince people to join our cause is by being a shining example of what a white male should be like.

This

My only friends are faggot "classical liberal" sargon of cuckad types or not political at all. These are the types to seek because they usually don't give much of a shit.

do you talk about race a lot?
are you a trump supporter?

>having friends

When the topic comes up I state my view and explain why. Most of them agree with me afterwards. It's the women that do this shit though, none of the guys ever have an issue.

You should have redpilled them slowly

one redpill at the time,slow and steady,don't go full "1488" directly

You're fucking stupid. You still need to have a semi-decent social life or you'll just feel like shit and worthless.

You don't have to go full power level, but dropping subtle redpill hints here and there with your mates, disguise it as banter.

Its pretty much what I do.

you can have fun without being all political about it

however, the company you keep reflects on you just as much as you reflect on them

>mfw my only friends is an antifa mongrel, a politically incorrect leftist, a politically correct liberal and a neo-con

Red-pilling is a god damn art form; you can't just rush it. I have managed to red pill a bi-girl who used to get genuinely mad at me if I joked about attack helicopters and a practising Muslim girl about the evils of Islam, and now I'm starting with Judaism. The best way to get them to stand against Islam and Judaism is to frame them as a religion rather than a race issue; they'll eat that shit up, especially gay people when you tell them how Muslims throw gays off rooftops.

Most already hate Christianity, and you can rectify that when you argue with them by saying that Jesus says to love everyone and to believe in God and that's it, whereas the Torah and Qu'ran have particular dogmatic views on how you must live your life. I don't know how to bring race into it, but I'm experimenting with humour and analogy. I try to compare the Jews to "A bunch of jocks who got thrown out of every bar in town over the last few years, then when they got thrown out of one bar, they said that they were shot at by the bartender and a bunch of them died, but they can't prove to you those people existed."

No, you should be a man and do the opposite.

Do this right now: Grab a megaphone, drive to their house, and shout 'THE ARYAN NATION IS THE STATION FOR THE GLORIOUS RISE OF THE HUH-WHITE MAN OVER THE SIMPLER SOULS OF THE LESSER PEOPLES."

Do it pussy, no balls

Pretty much. My friends know I'm a conservative and they're all liberal degenerates. They don't ask my my opinion on things because they know I'll call them a degenerate. But it works out fine because I don't talk politics. I would never go 1488 openly, not even just 14

You shouldn't hide your beliefs because it only empowers liberals.

But you need to use moderation and go about speaking your mind gracefully.

>revealing your power level

dumb

this is why you hide your power level

>Is it really worth it Sup Forums?
It depends on how you handle being social ostracized by the majority, the full context of your views, and/or if you're a total spaz with your views. The general public are not very fond with 1488, and will automatically deem you as a racist and/or bigot regardless if you are or not. Be honest with yourself, do you really think after a socially aware Joe Sixpack and Jane finds out that you're openly 1488, they would want to hang out with you again? They're going think that you're going to start trouble or make others around you unconformable. I recommend you to stay clear or avoid talking about your views with normies. Also don't even try to redpill people especially those who're socially aware they will see through your efforts and discard you, instead if you're in the position where you have to be open, listen to their points and views then refute it rationally, most people change their views on their own terms, if you use any buzzwords or racial slurs you automatically lose the battle.

They're not your friends.

>Fun

You mean poisoning their bodies with drugs and alcohol, ruining their minds with loud repetitive music and getting into easily avoidable risky situations? Be thankful.

THIS

You have to learn to keep your political opinion to your own in some moments. Don't talk about politics mich and try to stay in touch with those mates if you want to.

My bluepilled friends know I'm conservative and sometimes make some jokes about how I'm literally Hitler but we get along. I just never let them know that I've gone full 1488.

It's worth it. A book suggestion, by the way. Hitler's Revolution by Richard Tedor is a good one.

But yes, I wonder this too. To lose all of your family, and friends. The thing is, I've always been a conspiracy nut. Nothing too crazy mind you. But the whole Pro Israel Trump thing, and the Alex Jones being a shill. Breitbart (Bannon on Trumps team).

Basically being an outcast loner who browsed Sup Forums, and every so often infowars/breitbart it finally feels like for ONCE you can justify the way you spend your life. All this redpilling, and Trump/Brexit wins. Maybe, just maybe others will see you were right. You were right, weren't you? That's when the doubt begins to kick in. This surely isn't all a game, is it? Soros and the pedophile elites really are the bad guys. Trump really is the good guy. Us /pollacks/ can be a messed up bunch, but I really do feel like we are quite the amazing group.

We're a diverse group of people who enjoy freedom of speech, and have the best bantz. The whole PUNCH A NAZI thing going mainstream will only continue. We've invested too many years in all of this to quit now. I don't know anymore, fellow user. I just don't know.

Was Hitler a Jew? A Jesuit? A fake puppet? Was he actually not so bad, and legit? Is the desire to want to help your people achieve greatness and to help people have better lives really so evil? Why is the only option to turn the world into a third world hellhole? Why? Why can't the evil pedophiles be stopped. Fucking hell, I just want people to be happy and safe. To thrive. The criminals, and pedophiles need to go NOW. THEY CANNOT DEFEAT THE HUMAN SPIRIT! THEY WILL NEVER WIN! NEVER! NEEEEEVVVVEEEEER!!

I literally say it subtly to my family, mates and gf for years. They don't give a fuck, and my gf is especially a lefty Melbourne bitch. You just have to do it progressively over time with evidence of your positions since they won't believe you.

waved a BNP membership card in the face of some antifa fag and a bunch of friends to. only one of those "friends" speaks to me at all now lmao

You aren't supposed to be 1488 outside.
Outside you are simply patriot.

>a stormtard spergs out constantly about shit no one cares about
>his "friends" (they just invited you to do shit because they felt pity of you, make no mistake) no longer talk to him because they got tired of it

typical

Sounds like you got shillsyndrome

It's like being a downy but you are aware

pic related

Empowers liberals? It's no longer a political/social agenda to shun 1488, it's now looked upon as if you're a career criminal.
This
Is the basis of friendship to you only on politics? Because if that's the case then your friendship is not going to last for long, there's a reason why having deep long discussions with friends about politics and religion is a no-no

you guys need to get laid lmao

Fuck this blackpill shit, and fuck hiding your power level. We're winning the culture war, don't puss out now.

Find better friends.

Never go full redpill

>pretend to be liberal instead
>invite friends to (((diverse))) cultural events
>they get to experience basketball American culture hands on
>they begin to become redpilled on their own
>never even have to reveal your power level

Life is a game of chess user.

fffffffffffffffffffag

The Nolans show us the way. It is like Westworld my man.

"Then none of this matters" Maive

People at my school figured out I'm NatSoc without me ever even telling them. No idea how. Still have friends in spite of that.

Westworld, eh? I'll give it a watch then.

They dont realise its all real and day of the rope is coming.

I just carefully ask questions in a logical way which I know will lead a rational person to a redpill.

Plenty of source material on here.

>pepe
Check
>Natsoc
Check.
>Autism.
CHECK.

>there's a reason why having deep long discussions with friends about politics and religion is a no-no

Those people are called acquaintances, not friends.

Same shit user

I try telling myself its because im too busy with work

One of my good friends got married. All my other frienfs were invited. I wasnt invited of course

Its ok im too busy with work

what this guy said, tht type of behavior speaks for itself. Fuck those sheep. One day as a lion than 100 years as a beast of burden or a calf fattened up for slaughter

>I have no friends and hate most people around me

He looks familiar but I don't quite know who he is, can someone give me a run down?

>
>
>
>
>

Make sure they know that you don;t actually hate people just the ideas that bad people have. They are probably just using the chimp mindset to stay (((hip))) and (((with the times))) it'll change soon.

In the meantime work on yourself and stop worrying about what others think is normal. It is liberating to be alone and with your own thoughts.

you're not worthy

Wow that guy took the bog pill

I'm am 1488er but I don't have this problem.
At least in my community (mostly white) most people are sympathetic to white nationalism.

ITT: misunderstood fascists of the internet justify why they have no friends

>falling for the pol meme
>being unironically a naziboo irl
It serves you right fagit

It is worth it, brother.

Adolf is smiling at your from heaven.

I don't have a social life whatsoever, and I don't feel like shit or worthless. I just love sitting on my PC all day playing Counterstrike.

this so hard this. Some refuse to speak with others love having opposite opinions around

Oh yeah because going to a LARP shitshow with horny feminists sounds like a perfect evening

Weddings are for degenerates nowadays, hardly ever a decent affair

You look like a character from Goldeneye N64

Believe it or not alt-right white supremacist women exist, find one.
I would suggest using the Daily Stormer's book clubs to meet up.
Whites need K-Selection right now, anyways...

Congratulations on wrecking your life to win approval from a bunch of nobodies on a dying message board.

kill yourself