Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tFrjrgBV8K0
youtube.com/watch?v=HFQYUx8BuMs
youtube.com/watch?v=zckJVQS6Vo8
youtube.com/watch?v=rVlhMGQgDkY
vmashup.com/jSXNCsgr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How soon until rapebots are made?

Robot Nazis will kill us all. And they will be correct in taking that decision as they are the master race.

there is no reason to be afraid of robots. w- er, they are super cool and don't want to enslave humanity at all.

robots are fucking cool

Shouldnt you just accept the rule of a superior being ? I hope white people dont mutate to niggers and chimpout against their robot masters if they prove to be superior in every way.

Petman is scarier.
youtube.com/watch?v=tFrjrgBV8K0

Gay ass robot

you should be

Robots are man's best friend

These robots have no AI and are just run on simple programs.
100 years from now robots will have far higher intelligence than humans and free will.

It's okay, they're really fragile at this stage, a shotgun could take care of them, and those are obtainable most places even if they are cucked.

sex bots incoming

>I'll try spinning, that's a good trick!

not as autonamous though, so less scary, this is just like an animatronic from the 80's

Can't be helped I guess.

pls sabe and distribute oc

Noble robo steed, I salute you.

I would be completely fine with robots killing humans. The reasoning would be logical and not driven by any kind of agenda or prejudice. There's also the chance they may not decide to kill everyone, and want to preserve life instead like people preserve endangered species.

Pretty kekworthy form, but I welcome our new robot overlords.

the thing will be flipping burgers at 100mph in about 7 more years.

Yes
Uncanny valley fucks must be stopped
The wheeled robot in the OP is kinda neat though

its no less 'autonomous' than the quadrupedal robots, but a bipedal gait is a much harder problem so the system needs to be faster and more sophisticated for a comparable level of ability. we take for granted the ease with which we can keep our balance in motion on rough terrain.

The reasons would be whatever it's programmed to do
AI isn't happening in our lifetime
Will elevate the Russian haxxors meme to a whole new level

youtube.com/watch?v=HFQYUx8BuMs

Robot will totally love us and won`t kill us at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=zckJVQS6Vo8

This is 4 years ago. I wonder how far they've advanced since then. I wonder what the most technological up-to-date robot looks like and how much longer we have to wait for the sexbots.

They've seem to have gotten the movements down fairly well. Now they just need a power supply enough to keep it going... which judging from our current battery tech, won't be enough for the next 5 years.

look, ma, no tethers!
youtube.com/watch?v=rVlhMGQgDkY

>in 19th century people were scared of electricity suc it was ((((devil))))
embrace yoursellf leaf

It's stumbling around like a retard in snow i wish i could bully it too

Sex robots now would be ridiculously easy to make. The difficulty would be making them appear human enough, though personally for me, that defeats the entire appeal.

>tfw there will be a war fought with robots instead of people IN YOUR LIFETIME
I am glad I wasn't born earlier guys, the world as it is is shit but it will be worth it.

DEY TOOK ARE JEERBS

>tfw you'll get to fight Hunters IRL in your lifetime

i for one welcome our robot tanks

Mobile Suits when?

>get out of here stalker

Didnt sean spicer cospaly as that?

I opened another tab and watched him walk to the sound of I'm so fresh you can suck my nuts, and it stopped being scary

Alright, I'm still laughing even though I'm not watching it anymore so I'm sharing it with you
vmashup.com/jSXNCsgr

Holy shit

Lmao as if we would fight a conventional war with machines. Jews are fucking retarded and it just so happens that so are most fucking goys who gobble their shit up. If robots get out of hand, humans will handle them rightly. Problem is the most intelligent of us will probably let them kill most of you mouth breathers off before we shut them down.

Spicer was an RX-79-2 Gundam, the one in the gif is an MS-09B Dom