Police Find 19 White Female Bodies In a BLM nigger's refrigerator: Is this fake news?

tmzhiphop.com/police-find-19-white-female-bodies-in-freezers-with-black-lives-matter-carved-into-skin/

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/bodies-blm-carved-skin/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>THEYS NOT TERRORISTS, DEY IS HEROES!
>Proceed to murder 19+ white girls cuz we wuz kangs'n shiiiiiiet

looks pretty fake to me

absolutely no one is reporting on this, would have been more believable at 3 or 4 bodies

If it's real, this could be interesting.

But looking at the source.... tmzhiphop.com lol

fake news, 15 seconds of research would have taken you to the same conclusion

Looks like it

Imagine if it was real though?? This kind of world I live in now with TRUMPS!

>No one is reporting this
That's how you know is real bud :^)

Maybe I'm just imagining it but I could swear I've seen an image of that freezer on Sup Forums before. I get the feeling this is fake.

>Dey wuz white 'n sheit, and white is racis'.
>And racis' ain't human, I been listenin' to dat "Goldman" fellow! Der ain't no crime killin' and rapin' non-humans muffugga!

>Bix nood mufugga!

It's fake. It's just fun to pretend.
Waiting for the day something like this actually happens.

BUMP for visibility.

The mainstream media is ignoring this! Should be on every news channel

Obviously it's fake, should they have put in theonion or fucking the enquirer?

>19-white-female-bodies-in-freezer
Those skinny bitches were just trying to eat and fell in.

Fake. Check it on Snopes

Who is this chocolate queen?

>Looks At Thread
>It Says TMZ
>OP Is Retarded

Fake. The thing about these fake sites is, they do it for the money. They'll make a poorly substantiated, extreme claim to get as many page views (and ad revenue) as possible. They're brought to you by the same people who gave you:

>This dating site is better than Tinder!
>A woman from [your country/state] lost [weight] with this trick!
>Women aged 70 look 30 years younger! What a difference! Better than Botox!
>Millionaires want to ban this video - too many people are getting rich!
>10 Celebrities You Did Not Know Are Muslim [picture of Emma Watson in a hijab]

You click it, they make money.

>That freezer
>holding 19 bodies...

Not even if they were chopped up. This is fake.

(they) will do everything they can to bury this. they don't want white girls to start being afraid of black guys.

Fake news to divide us on race.

Wut

>nigger having a fridge that's big enough to hold 19 bodies
That's how I knew it was fake.

>Fake news to divide us on race.
We don't need help with that. The niggers have to go. Period.

And it's obvious that you aren't a 'us', so piss off.

snopes.com/bodies-blm-carved-skin/

old and fake

>storing bodies in a refrigerator

Fake

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

You misunderstand. Jews did this. Niggers nig. Some niggers hate Jews. The good niggers must help us defeat Jews. That is all.

Could be. I also recently came across an ad saying something like "these celebrities married really ugly people", using the pic of that retarded woman from the retard drool sex copypasta.

It's fake and gay but never cite Snopes again.

It doesn't matter. Niggers are now a problem that has to be dealt with if we ever want any peace. It doesn't matter who did it, the problem needs solved.

You can be found and killed. I can find the hosts of these sites, and I can find you. Maybe I'll take you out into the LA bay and drown your faggot fake news site making ass.

Keep pushing this disinfo here I'll fucking gut you, you smarmy liberal piece of trash.

Do you fucking get me you little faggot. You want to play the great game? You think you can't be touched?

spooky looks like they are trying to seed fake news

Too many problems only one solution with very few to support.

F A K E N E W S

What the fuck.

This is not how these stories are written up. They don't include all this drawn out detail, and
>BOY AM I GLAD YOU GUYS FOUND ME!
Horseshit is horseshit.

WATCH OUT Sup Forums THERE ARE SHILL GROUPS RUNNING DISINFO ON HERE

DO NOT BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ
>DO NOT BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ

it already did/has happened more than once

It's fake and anyone who thinks it's real after seeing the site's name and especially after seeing its other articles is a goddamn idiot.

This is likely an attempt to make Sup Forums look like an unhinged board of peace.

You people are the kangz niggers of the white race. You'll believe anything without taking 10 secs to check. You behave like them and you have similar IQs.

Literally only one guy thinks it's real, you fucking sperg dumb fuck.

I move far away from black people a long time ago. We have some third-gen Japanese Americans in our area, otherwise it's white people only.

Feels good.

That's false, and it's the same pattern all day every day on this board with these satire and fake news links. Thread will probably go to 200 like the rest of them.

Sup, cletus. I tole dat there teachin' lady theres only 3 letter in alphabet - U S and A

Deathcamping Sup Forums would improve white IQ by 2 to 3 points easily. It's a pretty big board of white kangz.

Rural areas often have higher educational achievement than cities, user, and they're free of most of the unsavory elements you'll find in the cities too.

Enjoy your Muslims.

Ayyyyyyy! have a (you).

Bump this thread to show lurkers how retarded the pyramid kangz of the white race are.

They'll believe literally anything you tell them.

you're trying way too hard

You think it's a woman? Seems like one to me. The wet-cunted typing style is all you need to ID.

40 foot alien skeleton found in Khazakstan proves whites are giants from Mars!

Let him kill more. Every single one that's dumb enough to poison their blood lines with nigger blood sounds like a good number

A neverending supply of kangz like you.

White genocide best day of my life.

>It's a pretty big board
U U
U U

>best day
Yes we know you have a day picked out. A Muslim holiday perhaps? Everybody knows there's to be a worldwide Muzzie chimpout, the question is when? I feel your plans are delayed a bit now that Hillary lost, but will your more radical elements be able to wait?

I welcome Chimpout Day. It will be so fucking brutal, and then we can get down to the real fun - destroying Mecca and Media with nuclear weapons.

Reminder to

bump fake news

post fake news

Sup Forums loves this shit, you're doing them a favor.

Fucking librals keeping this news hidden from us smart whites of Sup Forums!!!!!

BUMP NOW EXPOSE THE TRUTH

No libral teachin lady is gonna stop me investigatering this BREAKING news EXPOSE.

>chimping out
>many such cases!

wow. this hapens cuz nigers are so stupit! unlike us whites who built pyramids.

we have exposed them now with our strong alternative news covering the TRUTH hidden from us by our libral teachin lady elites.

libral teachin lady elites r turnin our cletuses gay !!!!!! FORWARD TO ALL IN UR CONTACT LIST

>us whites who built pyramids
AYOO HOL UP
Niggers built the pyramids. I remember! Don't try to weasel out of it now just because you learned that in order to keep a bloodline alive, Egyptians enjoyed a FUCKING LOT of inbreeding! So you all just own on up to it, my Kang.

well kang'd, my kong

finally the truth exposed!!! libral teachin lady elites cant keep a lid on it any more!! send this everywhare!!

Has science gone too far?