How can I prove to Liberals that their views are absolutely moronic and that they are being brainwashed...

How can I prove to Liberals that their views are absolutely moronic and that they are being brainwashed? It truly makes me angry that they don't see it and keep on choosing the wrong side.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x7Q8UvJ1wvk
democracynow.org/2016/10/11/bill_clinton_s_trade_policies_destroyed
m.democracynow.org/stories/16696>nobody
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They'll learn the hard way once their ideology burns around them.

You can't. It's like trying to teach chess to your dog.

Lynch them

Men are over 90% of work related deaths.
Civilizations keeps on ticking because men do really important stuff with their life on the line.
Food, infrastructure, defense.
Social justice exists because good men allow it.
These ungrateful chucklefucks are throwing good men under the bus and there will be nothing to stop bad men, men who only know the way of the sword, from plunging civilization back to murder, raping, and pillaging.

I know right? Why can't those cuck libtards understand that science is moronic! Thank the Almight G-D that we finally have a true genius in the white house

>implying it wasn't

>if you support this person, it means you agree with every single thing they say an do.

MadeMeReplyToBait/10

OP thinks liberal views are moronic. Was merely pointing out that liberals are pro-science while conservatives for the most part are science-denialists. At least in the US, I have no idea what you moosefuckers think

Go up to them, tip your fedora and say "WAKE UP SHEEPLE"

That's pretty dumb. Liberals, though vocal about being the 'science' side are far more anti-actual-science then the 'right wing'.

Even BIG BLACK SCIENCE MAN said so:

youtube.com/watch?v=x7Q8UvJ1wvk

>They'll learn the hard way once their ideology burns around them.

You're way to optimistic, my friend.

>liberals are pro-science

Show them mountains of evidence that IQ is related to race and they'll insist it's not true.

By showing them our true leader. They will fall down to their knees in awe.

Liberals aren't pro science. Liberals are pro science when it fits their agenda.

The best way for liberals to change is for them to have kids. Kids make you live for someone and something other than yourself.

There are only two genders.
IQ strongly correlates with race.

>Lebanon
>Zimbabwe
>North Korea
>USSR
>Venezuela

>IQ strongly correlates with race
yes, and there are a variety of socioeconomic factors strongly correlated with both race and IQ, therefore there is little if any evidence that there exists a significant IQ difference between blacks/whites due to genetic differences themselves.
WHOOPS! Sorry looks like I'm talking about science again, I'll let you go back to your dumbass circlejerk over a 40-year old Minnesota study that didn't actually prove jack shit

There are only two genders.

>and there are a variety of socioeconomic factors strongly correlated with both race and IQ

Then why do poor white kids score higher than a majority of high-income black kids?

Also, Intersex is a gender too!!

i have a rich black friend and i love him but he's retarded
especially in math

They are experiencing severe confirmation bias where they look to re-affirm their initial conditioning of "Drumpf is a stupid meanie Hitler". Maybe explain that to them?

You can't. MBTI is the true redpill. Look into it and you'll understand why. Some people don't view things rationally and logically simply because they have no capacity to do that.

someone post the standardized test scores by race

I have a rich white friend and i love hum but he's retarded. Period.

Does asia just not exist now?

Stay in your red welfare state, keep being a culturally stagnant roadblock. Keep buying hotpockets and playing COD without enlisting.

Ya know... All the things that blue states don't do.

>there are a variety of socioeconomic factors strongly correlated with both race and IQ, therefore there is little if any evidence that there exists a significant IQ difference between blacks/whites due to genetic differences themselves

Oops, you're wrong!

>unironically proving his point this hard
There is not a single study throughout human history that has not shown clear differences between different ethnic groups both within the same country and internationally. They all say the same thing over and over and over again and put roughly the same groups on top and the same on bottom. You can explain that away however you want, but most people will look at the data, then observe the relative development and behavioural patterns of the groups, and come to the inevitable conclusion. Meanwhile, people like you will continue denying reality and fucking up society by engineering it so that it agrees with the irrational assumptions of your false ideology.

>There are a variety of different factors that contribute to the differences in IQ
>"Yeah but when we account for one of those factors (income) and ignore the others, the gap decreases but doesn't entirely disappear!"
wow user you really proved your point!

there is also not a single study that adequately accounted for factors such as income, geographic location, concentrated poverty, parent/grandparent education, exposure to pollution, prenatal care, postnatal care, etc. The "studies" you all keep pointing to show that accounting for some of those factors narrows the gap, but none of them accounted for all of those factors

While it might be true that blacks are genetically a lot less intelligent than whites, it could also easily be true that a variety of socioeconomic factors are the primary reasons behind the IQ gap. OTOH, there is no evidence to support creationism, or climate change denialism, etc. Conservatives just say "MUH JESUS MIRACLES!" and that's it

Can you show a single study where race and IQ don't correlate? Because excuses isn't science.

No, just like you can't show a single study that the primary cause of that correlation is genetic differences. That's the difference here
>Science shows that IQ differences between races may be due primarily to genetic factors, or that it may NOT be due primarily to genetic factors
>conservative idiots conclude that it must definitely be due to genetics

>science shows that current global warming can only plausibly be explained by man-made GHG emissions
>conservative retards conclude that it can't possibly be caused by humans

That's your """science""" user. You're a fucking idiot

You will just invent more factors and then say that nobody's accounting for them.

You can say that for anything. I could say there is also no study that adequately accounted for all the factors causing changes in global temperature, aside from human activity. When you account for some of these factors, the human influence is lessened, but no study accounts for all of them.

That's not how science works. You're abusing the idea of science to promote ideology.

You can't because we're right and you're wrong.

Show them that the elite and their control mechanisms (the media, universities, think tanks, foundations, democrats, neocons, etc...) are all on their side against the new government, then ask if they still feel like rebels.

Mate. The predictions the data suggests - that IQ correlates with race - matches observation of reality perfectly - relative development between nations, higher crime rates in black communities, etc. It has been proven beyond reasonable doubt extensively. You will never, ever be able to raise average black American IQ to the level of average Chinese American IQ. Ever. Under any conditions.

Liberals only believe in science when it suits them.

For instance when science says trannies have a mental illness, or that fat people are not healthy, they all of a sudden disagree.

>you can't show a single study that the primary cause of that correlation is genetic differences
Every single study ever performed shows correlation between race and IQ. Every single observation of reality corroborates the predictions. China is the fastest developing nation on earth. Africans can't even master agriculture after they've been shown how. When those same Chinese and Africans move to America, the Chinese outperform every other ethnic group and end up as doctors in the suburbs, and the blacks ruin school life fir everyone else and end up with 50% arrest rates in innercity ghettos. What do you hope to achieve by wishing away reality like this?

that cute little ass. FUCK

Show that what most scientists think about issues.

Oh wait...They almost all validate the liberal worldview. oh no!

Jesus h fuck. Intelligence gap. Easily proven. So. In the us. Why are blacks predominantly better at sports. If you day genetics. But say its genetically impossible for whites to be smarter. Are you a moron?

Yea we're the ones being brainwashed
>Its common knowledge that republicans draw the vast majority of their voting block from retarded uneducated farmers in the Midwest, and smart people usually vote democrat
Oh wait...

If you "see it" than why is it so hard for you to explain it to them? Oh right, your birdbrain voted for Trump. It's shocking you can get out of bed in the morning.

>How can I prove to Liberals that they are brainwashed

Time to listen to Bezmenov. He said that once a person is contaminated with Marxist ideology there is no way to fix them, they simply have to be eliminated from society.

I say we open a new penal colony and shove all the liberals in it to live with the niggers they love so much. I vote we wall off Manhattan Island and do it there.

What do you hope to achieve if suddenly everyone agreed with you? Eugenics? Or is it just smugness?

ask em why redistribution of money is okay but not redistribution of pussy

aka rape

The problem isn't liberals op. There are lots of good things about the left wing and has achieved much historically - the problems are feminism, multiculturalism and (((monopoly))) control of finance and the media. The only eway is to learn about these things and spread your ideas carefully and rationally with a sense of joy and love.

1477 brother. Shadilay.

Interesting how every one of your replies deflected the issue you raised of conservatives not really having background in science, instead continuing to attack liberals.

And not one of those studies showed that the correlation is primarily due to genetics. You conclude that genetic differences are the cause of the gap, because you don't understand science. Thank you for proving my point.

Who said it's impossible? I said there's no evidence establishing that
>moron
you make conclusions based on mere correlation, after having it explained to you that there are many other factors aside from genetics that could also be the cause, and yet you call me a moron?
>conservatives don't understand how science works and call people morons if they do
bravo user! I'm sure your IQ is off the charts!

An end to white genocide.

When you try and mix out the whites, you end up with Brazil or Mexico.

When you genocide the whites, you starve. And guess what. Leftists still find a way to blame the fucking white male.

>Bill Clinton's Trade Policies Destroyed Haitian Rice Farming, Now Haiti Faces Post-Hurricane Famine
democracynow.org/2016/10/11/bill_clinton_s_trade_policies_destroyed

?
How did I deflect anything? Let's see:
>Conservatives conclude that racial gap in IQ is definitely due to genetics despite a lack of scientific evidence establishing this
>Conservatives conclude that humans can't change the global atmospheric temperature despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary
>I point both of these out repeatedly
how is any of that "deflecting" anything? I am directly refuting your points and directly supporting my own.
What you're doing is both deflecting and projecting. You're refusing to address either of the above points, and are projecting your own deflecting by accusing me of it

>You conclude that genetic differences are the cause of the gap
Because every other conceivable factor has been eliminated and the observations match reality. It already predicts reality as it is. Therefore the theory stands. Was Newton exactly right? No. But we can still use his theories to fly to the moon. It's you who don't understand science. You are anti-science and deny reality. You prove OP correct.

>Because every other conceivable factor has been eliminated
no they haven't. I have repeatedly asked for a source (rhetorically, since I know there is none) and everybody ITT and in similar threads has failed to provide one. Income is not the only conceivable factor you science-denying fucktard

im a liberal, can someone explain how im brianwashed please?

>a lack of scientific evidence
ALL of the scientific evidence establishes this. You can literally predict the average IQ of children purely by knowing the average IQs of the parents.

>liberals are pro-science

So you will admit different races exist and niggers are inferior to all others?

Do you think the scientists who performed the literally dozens of tests on race and IQ didn't already consider this? Name one. Name one other possible factor. The best one you've got.

>we have scientific evidence showing that prenatal/postnatal care has nothing to do with the racial IQ gap
>we have scientific evidence showing that exposure to pollutants has nothing to do with the racial IQ gap
>we have scientific evidence showing that childhood nutrition has nothing to do with the racial IQ gap
really user? That's fascinating I would love for you to link me some of these non-existant studies!

Read this dumb cunt's posts.

That is all factored in by income differences. Anything else?

I've named several ITT. And FYI, the researchers from the Minnesota Transracial IQ Study, ie the big study everybody on Sup Forums loves to point to, did consider this and ALREADY FUCKING ACKNOWLEDGED THAT THEIR STUDY DID NOT CONCLUDE THE DIFFERENCES WERE GENETIC

>being a science denialist
>actually reading a fucking scientific study and understanding its limitations
pick one, and it ain't the second one idiots

>that is all factored in by income differences
no it's fucking not you fucking retard, stop making shit up and maybe everybody with half a brain wouldn't constantly mock you for being science-denialists

Every one of the possible factors you suggested is eliminated by factoring in income differences.

Liberals will all burn from the hellfire of Trump

Theory matches the science. Predictions match reality. What possible reason could we have for not accepting the theory? It fulfills all the criteria of science.

Just because I support Trump doesn't mean I have to agree with everything he says. Global warming is clearly a real issue but he's the lesser of two evils. Shillary would have been even worse somehow.

I have a M.Sc. in organic chemistry and I am about as far right as it gets.

Science dictates just about everything I do.

However, there is GREAT reason to distrust a lot of 'science'. Let's talk about climate change since it is popular.

>Government funds vast majority of research
>More grants are given if you can give an emotional appeal to the reason behind your research
>i.e. We need to clean the water, global warming, underserved populations, etc.
>If you don't appeal to these certain emotional cues, you won't get funding

It is beneficial for the gov't to be a proponent of man-made global warming. Why?
>Global warming is real. Undeniably.
>But whether it is influenced by humanity, significantly, is debatable.
>Inaccurate modeling (no clouds), short geological time range of accurate data collection, data manipulation is incredibly easy with big data sets, etc etc
>If global warming IS man-made, the gov't can REGULATE it, so naturally they push the idea is that warming is caused by man
>Thus gov't does what is best at and sustains itself

For example:
>California is in a huge amount of debt
>Decides companies must purchase 'carbon credits' if they want to be able to perform things, like manufacturing, that produce carbon
>Companies buy these credits
>CA gains about $1B out of nowhere based upon the idea of man-made global warming
>The government has now enabled taxes on the air you exhale

Essentially, the funder of science (government largely) dictates what science is produced. This is of course biased because, largely, only science inline with the governments intrinsic nature of self-sustenance and expansion will be funded.

So there is reason to distrust much science.

Honestly, this. I've thought about it a lot, only 10 to 15% of them would actually "change" side, the smarter ones.

But 85% won't listen to anything because they truely believe they are way better human beings than their opponents (the right). They feel good knowing they want to help black and muslim people, so they have no interested in challenging their own point of views with facts such as "crime number are rising in main european countries, 52% of british muslims want shariah and gay people to be emprisonned or killed, and so on...

Why would any of those factors magically be different between different ethnicities in the same income groups? Why would all blacks have worse care, pollution, or nutrition than all whites on the same income level?

Political correctness prevents us explaining some things in public, or studying certain things in science or history. Not only is it politically incorrect to talk about certain things, it's politically incorrect to even signal that you support Trump.

>Global warming is clearly a real issue but he's the lesser of two evils.

You realize it's going to displace billions over time and lead to insane resource wars and a generally horrible situation?

How is it the lesser of two evils, when our entire civilization depends on the ecosystem as it is now? You can't innovate your way out of that.

>science-denialists

Us
>look at science
>agree with science

You
>look at science
>THAT CAN'T BE RIGHT IT DOESN'T AGREE WITH MY IDEOLOGY THERE MUST BE SOME OTHER EXPLANATION

That's not science. That's denial of science.

hey, there would have been insane resources wars anyway. Why ? Because we're all consuming way too much. Nothing is eternal, and things would've got bad either way.

You sound fucking stupid for someone who has a master's degree in chemistry

That's not true at all.

You've bought into the liberal propaganda.

In the 70's and 80's it was that an ice age was coming and that the world would be over populated by 2010.

In the astronomically small chance that the equatorial land becomes uninhabitable, guess what?
There is A LOT of land right now that is uninhabitable because it is too cold and not farmable which will also warm.

What was Hillary going to do about it? Stop Africa and BRIC from developing?

no it's not

>fails to account for alternate valid explanations
no, it doesn't fulfill the criteria of science. The reason AGW is accepted by scientists is because nobody has ever come up with an alternative explanation for why the earth is warming

You're a Brit so I can excuse your ignorance for knowing jack shit about American history, but there are many differences between blacks & whites in the US that go beyond income

>You
>Look at science
>deliberately misinterpret the results to fit your agenda

>Me
>Look at "science" and evaluate whether or not there are plausible alternative explanations addressed by the studies

Do you understand now why anybody who understands science always mocks you idiots for being idiots?

I'm so distraught now!

Sweden and Germany are already tearing at the seams, but the liberals refuse to say it is the fault of theur logic or the logic of groups they support.

The left is collectively a woman of the worst kind. If you do something "wrong", it's your fault. If they do something wrong, it's your fault.

>nobody has ever come up with an alternative explanation for why the earth is warming
Nobody has ever come up with an alternative explanation for why there are racial differences in IQ either.

>misinterpret the results
No I don't. The results say there are racial differences in IQ. Whatever the cause, that is what the results show.

>there are many differences between blacks & whites in the US that go beyond income
There are black people in the UK too. The same patterns in race and IQ are repeated here.

>anybody who understands science
There is literally not a scientist on this earth who doesn't understand that there are differences in IQ between races. However you want to explain it away to yourself is up to you. The explanation is irrelevant. Whether it's because of care, environment, or nutrition, there are differences and there will continue to be differences until someone can figure out what causes it and come up with a way to eliminate them.

They have fired academics for talking about studies with racial undertones. Like its pc saying we dont want them talking about these things because we are afraid of the truth.

>Trump
>Head of National security is a White supremacist who writes conspiracy theories for a living
>Press secretary is willing to lie to the American people
>Counselor to the pres straight up makes news up and has coined the term "alternative facts"
>Sup Forums is now okay with US pres being Russia's bitch
>Puts Muslim ban for Muslim majority countries EXCEPT for the ones that have committed acts of terrorism on American soil
>Basically say "Fuck you" to our closest allies.
>Doesn't believe in climate change
>Reached negative approval ratings only 8 days into the presidency

"Liberals are delusional"
They may attract the college freshman who don't know shit. They may attract the gays who only care about gay shit. They may attract the screaming and demeaning feminazis, but at least all of these illogical people are on the logical side of the argument. I hope for y'alls sake that the reddit "Sup Forums is for smart people who act like retards" meme is true.

And here I thought voting for Trump was a good idea.

Trump
>Promises to improve int'l relations
>Improves relations with the country the world wants to go to war with
>No more war
>Temp ban on countries Obongo spent almost a decade in killing civs
>Promises to limit government
>Does exactly that
>Hires extremely qualified and successful individuals, male, female, and many diverse backgrounds
>Truly not racist as left has said
>Improves national security and economy marginally 10 days into presidency
>almost 8 more years of this

It's so fucking great to be alive and American right now.

An end to white genocide.

When you try and mix out the whites, you end up with Brazil or Mexico.

When you genocide the whites, you starve. And guess what. Whites still get the fucking blame somehow.

>Bill Clinton’s Trade Policies Destroyed Haitian Rice Farming, Now Haiti Faces Post-Hurricane Famine
m.democracynow.org/stories/16696>nobody has ever come up with an alternative explanation for why the earth is warming
I believe in manmade global warming, but that's simply not true. People have suggested solar phases or cycles on earth.

>plausible alternative explanations
So have I. And you haven't come up with any that aren't effectively eliminated by factoring income or race of adoptive parents. That has already been tested.

>nobody has ever come up with an alternative explanation for why the earth is warming
I believe in manmade global warming, but that's simply not true. People have suggested solar phases or cycles on earth. Nevertheless, the situation is similar to IQ and race. No one seriously denies the earth is not warming, only the cause. What you are doing is like denying there is any warming at all.

>plausible alternative explanations
So have I. And you haven't come up with any that aren't effectively eliminated by factoring income or race of adoptive parents. That has already been tested.

girl on the right is wife material

>Canadian with, an X-chromosome. And..?

And it's still not as bad as Hillary.

>You are on the way to Optimistic
He sure is!

>Promises to improve int'l relations
Shits on Australia, the EU, NATO, and Mexico the first week on the job
>Improves relations with the country the world wants to go to war with
Being a slave for the world's number one enemy can only be a good thing, right?
>No more war
Not until the American citizens he radicalizes decide to take a stand
>Temp ban on countries Obongo spent almost a decade in killing civs
But civs in those countries are scum, right?
>Promises to limit government. Does exactly that.
No more environmental regulation and healthcare can only be good for the American people, right?
>Hires extremely qualified and successful individuals, male, female, and many diverse backgrounds
Extremely rich and unqualified you mean? Or do you really want to entrust your child's education with a billionaire who was born into the money and has no education degree or experience in schooling?
>Truly not racist as left has said
Everyone he has appointed is.
>Improves national security and economy marginally 10 days into presidency
Improves national security by giving Muslims even more reason to bomb us. Improve economy by shitting on allies and sacrificing the environment. "Improves"
>Almost 8 more years of this
Not, I hope not.

sure dude

BRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPtthhfftttrrp

I'll explain further, because I'm not confident you're getting this. If there are differences between the care, environment and nutrition black people give their kids, then that is eliminated by testing black kids who have been adopted by white patents. That has already been done. Combined with factoring out income, we can safely exclude those as explanations. Regardless, whatever the explanation, there are racial differences in IQ and will continue to be so.

How can i prove that somebody else is wrong and i'm right? please help me pol because i don't have any arguments or substance myself.

OP = average poltard

Well, first you have to understand when you're hitting dogma. If they're a leftist by dogma, you won't be able to sway them.

>What is dogma?
Principles seen as irreversibly, absolutely true in all cases. For instance, if you want to go bug /christpol/, ask them what it would take for them to stop believing in God. Most will say nothing because belief in God is dogma bedrock for Christianity. They'll also probably call you a kike.

>When it isn't dogma
When it isn't dogma, the best way of really watching leftists change their opinion is to walk with their argument in Socratic style. Ask questions. Ask why they believe such. Ask what would it take to change their belief. Present counter arguments lightly as possible. Let them decide for themselves.

>Why can't I just beat them over the head with my logic-penis?
Because leftism doesn't hold up to much investigation, but to force someone on the defensive will often destroy any ability to convince them. Likewise, be calm and soft about it.

When logical people have adopted illogical beliefs, the natural exposure of them to strong counter evidence is hard, and will often cause them to attack the arguer, create illogical arguments, or simply refuse.

Likewise, don't force a conclusion. Simply accept what they're saying and let it gestate. People will eventually migrate their opinions if they actually give a damn.

If they don't give a damn, you probably not start this conversation.