Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R5zwqFtDhgs
youtu.be/kyLyGXQUIo0?t=3m23s
vid.me/8vFX
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nobody misses that pedophile retard.

Such fucking Liable words.

You are an idiot, Wayne.

You're pathetic you have to be here all day long as your job.

I kind of do, actually.

Not many video updates form him ever since the election ended.

I hope he won't kill himself or anything like that, and that he'll manage to pull himself together successfully.

If you're reading this by any chance Wayne, know that not everyone on here is a misanthropic sociopath looking for someone to kick in.

I miss him

His delusional shilling was quite hilarious. He operated this entire shitposting campaign from his trailer.

>misanthropic sociopath
Thanks Dude!

>delusional shilling was quite hilarious
Calculated shilling.

Now.

I'm a Former Presidential Candidate 2016,

Winning!

>I'm a Former Presidential Candidate 2016

And Currently Ostracised from Family for Being a Fucking Rapist Paedophile

Surely you have room for that in your bio?

Hey, at least I have a job you unemployable hobo.

Man, I wish you nothing but the best. Here's hoping you get back on your feet.

are you trolling or you are a retard??

The latter..

Not so sure mate... better don't feed the troll

>I'm a Former Presidential Candidate 2016,

No you aren't you fucking liar. You never even filed to be a candidate and you weren't on ANY ballots. All you are is a delusional parasite. Kill yourself already, Lamebright.

Dude that's just not true. FUCK YOU I hope you burn in hell for your slander / Liable talk.

I really hope somebody hurts you. You have been hurting me with false stories. THE NSA can find you and get you.

I'm on my feet. Life is good.
Trolling!

15 months of trolling!

How's that poorly designed/built dome you built? Oh yeah, it was destroyed by a little bit of rain. You are such an abysmal failure at everything you do. Fucking stupid faggot.

You just crossed a line.

NSA lets grab him.

Watch some of his videos (make sure to use adblock). He isn't trolling.

My My... Did I touch a nerve there Wayne?

Why don't you tell us what DID happen with your nephew then?

Moron.

Oh my god would you look at this fat, stupid man?!

Hey Wayne! YOU ARE A FUCKING HOBO! Deport yourself, faggot.

See how I have baited you into my life. Sucker.

You follow me.
You troll me.

I rent space in your head.

>My My... Did I touch a nerve there Wayne?
Yes, because it's a dangerous lie that is hurting my life. You're creating doubt where none should be. What you do to me is a crime and you'll do time. FBI NSA bomb white house. Find the poster who is threatening me.

This is true. I actually pay more attention to you than your own mother. kek

Don't forget to click you heels together 3 times Wayne...

So, why DON'T your family want anything to do with you then?

If only your family and friends cared as much about you. How sad..

this fucking guy lives in a teepee now. we should get him down to the hwndu installation. he needs to make friends so he doesnt commit suicide

Haha.. wow. Wayne is such a goober. Nice overalls.

I voted for this man.

Nah. Don't lie to him.

dude is bipolar or schizophrenic
or both
either way any of this doesn't probably help much

It's true, I'm sorry Sup Forums

There's a group of us on twatter w/ a pool going on when he'll kill himself. He thinks we're his "friends".

you have to go back

That's a bit fucked.

Shut up dumbass.. keep it on the d-low.

Exactly it's gang stalking. Terrorist shit. FBI/ NSA needs to arrest them.

Fuck off Wayne.

too late

lol, does he send you personal videos as well?

Why do you keep belittling his intellect?

Look at his fucking forehead, he has an IQ of 137.

Chances are, like 98-99%, that he's more intelligent than you.

Reminder that Wayne Lambright is a hobo con artist parasitizing the people around him and especially the elderly. Wayne Lambright was 5 months behind on the rent for his mobile home before the owner kicked Wayne Lambright out. This guy had also loaned Wayne Lambright over $1000 in his many failed attempts to get the psycho Wayne Lambright to straighten his life out. Everybody coming into contact with Wayne Lambright eventually learn. Wayne Lambright has no conscience, no prospects, no loyalty, no skills, no future. Behind Wayne Lambright is a long trail of devastated and financially inconvenienced people stretching back into Wayne Lambright's 20s. Wayne Lambright also managed to con older technologically illiterate people into handing over several tens of thousands of dollars for projects that could have been carried out by an outsourced indian in one week. In Wayne Lambright's hands, not even that can be done. Wayne Lambright is the perfect storm of incompetence and narcissism and the only people who have been willing to maintain a relationship with Wayne Lambright for more than a few months are a couple of redneck alcoholics and a methhead with whom Wayne Lambright enjoys periods of homosexual debauchery including the use of stimulants while seeking out ill reputed public bathrooms for "slam bams." But don't worry, Wayne Lambright fully forgives himself every time so he's Not Gay.

Do not encourage him.

This.

Pretty sure that's not how it works, bud.

;^)

Oh man, Ted Cruz isn't taking the election well.

Bigger forehead means more space for the frontal lobe, which is something very much involved in cognition.

Sure, there are exceptions like that negro, but there is a strict correlation, and our guy already had it measured.

And by "it" I obviously mean his IQ.

Fucking Australians with the bants.

\thread

Wayne is trying to have a purpose in life. The rest of you should try that, sometime.

Fucking hell. The amount of digits itt

>there is a strict correlation

Wanna back that up w/ some sauce?

What purpose does he have in life? He lives in a motorhome and collects food stamps each month. He hasn't had an actual job in years. What the fuck is his purpose? Building shitty domes that collapse due to a sprinkling of rain?

No I don't, it's fucking 2:40 AM here and I don't want to play scientist with some fucking retard who keeps denying the obvious just to shit on our autistic little brother.

Pic related, world's most renowned physicist alive, with a forehead rivaling the size of Titanic.

>Wayne has a purpose in life

He can't even procreate. Women loathe him.

That's just his hairline

I really hope you're trolling right now. Using your logic only people w/ big foreheads have a high iq. This is demonstrably untrue you absolute retard.

BEHOLD! THE SMARTEST MAN ON EARTH!!

>Incapable of grasping the concept of correlation
>Calls others absolute retads

At least you used the words "demonstrably" and "true" you fucking quantum scientist, you!

I guess this guy is really dumb.

As we're talking about correlations, we could post pictures like these for eternity, but know that just because you were born into a white trash neighbourhood you're not necessarily low IQ.

Picture is of Lawrence Bittaker, serial killer lowlife trash with a measured IQ of 138.

You stated that because Wayne has a giant disgusting head he's obviously intelligent. How do you not see the irony here? You are an imbecile.

Beavis?

REKT
E
K
T

You really must be trolling me right now.

Not all small forehead people are comparatively low IQ and not all huge forehead folks are relatively high IQ.

But on average, big forehead guys will outscore tiny forehead blokes on IQ tests, the degree of which is questionable.

There. The concept of correlation explained to you on fucking /pol. Understand now?

Dude, my IQ has been measured 131-137 a few times.

I did more with my life before I was 30 than most people ever accomplish. I just don't brag as hard as Trump.

I don't have to.

>He can't even procreate. Women loathe him.
Women love me.
Tall
Great looking
Get a life you loser. Quit stalking me. Faggot.

Pretty sad that you're too dumb to realize what an ass you've made of yourself. Oh well..

No, I stated that he has a certain IQ and that all things considered regarding his appearence, it checks out. I explicitly mentioned how it's just a correlation, not direct causation in the same comment.

What the fuck is your problem you misbegotten nigger?

BAG OF DICKS
A
G

O
F

D
I
C
K
S

We're still waiting on that evidence that proves there is a correlation between forehead size and intelligence.

>I don't have the time for dat!! Hurr.

Yet here you are, still shitposting. Imbecile.

>Dude, my IQ has been measured 131-137 a few times.

Nobody believes this and if they do, they are fucking gullible.

What does it even matter from your extremely strict point of view?

Your whole point relies on the fact that just because of a mere correlation I couldn't point at him and say, hey, according to this statistic his forehead size means he's obviously intelligent, ha!

>Imbecile

Do you get a kick of undeserved sense of intellectual superiority every single time you say that word with your inbred cousin on here?

>I did more with my life before I was 30 than most people ever accomplish.
GEOSPASTIC DOMES

Probably going to cry soon, for no discernible reason. Emotions all over the place, after I thought I was doing ok. Maybe it's because I saw Him again. Minutes afterwards my heart was still racing, unpleasantly so. If I go to the Dennys on Friday then he might be there on shift. Maybe we could talk behind the retaurant, if it's not too loud...I could lick his foreskin, so delicious...But it will be too loud. And I still think that he is (and has been) avoiding me because he thinks I have fallen head over heels in obsessive unhealthy love for him. Which... well, I guess that's kinda true. Or maybe it's nothing to do with that. I'm just all over the place this whole week. Overwhelmed and not sure why. Maybe I should start prolapsing again.
-Wayne Lambright

>Get a life you loser. Quit stalking me. Faggot.

Oh come on now. I am SUPER DELIGHTFUL!

Sooo.. you were talking out of your ass and can't back up your shitty assertion. I am SHOCKED! kek

Nobody really cares, he's at least two standard deviations above your level of intelligence and that's it.

I like how you start out pretending to be anonymous and immediately drop it as soon as someone sees through it.

What's frightening is that you actually believe this.. Ok man. Wayne Lambright is a genius. You've convinced me.

Who are you referring to, "genius"?

Here's Wayne Lambright making an apology video to his family in 2012 after showing up drunk to a family event and masturbating his nephew's penis. If you're into Wayne lore, you'll remember this is when he lost all of his previously semi-normal family relations and his schizophrenia took a turn for the worse.

youtube.com/watch?v=R5zwqFtDhgs

EDIT: This video has been removed from Wayne's YouTube channel, did the court order you to remove this video Wayne?

Oh wow. Lambright is completely unhinged.

Time to bomb Israel.

We all know that Israel attacked the USA on 9/11 now the proof: youtu.be/kyLyGXQUIo0?t=3m23s

So Wayne, how are the Porsches doing?

>court order
LOL, creating doubt are you?

Why not just find the public document of said court order.

because there is none.
The allegations are baseless and If I could murder you with my bare hands I would. You fucking scumbag. I have done nothing! You're insinuations are hurting a very large family. FBI.gov

My allegations are less harmful to your family than you molesting your nephew.

He also exposed himself to his sister-in-law. This is according to Brenda Lambright, Wayne's mom.

>Women love me.

You haven't made love to a woman in years. I just showed a picture of you to my wife and she asked "who is that sad man?". I told her she's better off not knowing..

I'm dating two women right now. I get more pussy that a lame march of Lesbians in Washinton DC.

Dude that is bullshit. Just ask my mom. People like you need to be euthanized.

vid.me/8vFX

Wayne please.

So hows the gig at bohemian grove going wayne?
>or did you manage to get fired from a place where aristocrats hunt naked kids for sport?

Make yourself useful and testify in a court of law.

>I'm dating two women right now.

Harassing women you met off of OK Cupid is not "dating", Wayne. You always scare the shit out of the women you meet from there. kek

Your mom is going to die soon taking with her the memory that her son is a nut job loser. I hope you're happy with yourself.