We shut Milo the fuck down in Berkeley and all you nazi loving fucks are so burnt over it. It was great...

We shut Milo the fuck down in Berkeley and all you nazi loving fucks are so burnt over it. It was great, smashed some banks and a starbucks too!
Friendly reminder that those bank windows have better health insurance than you ever will so go ahead and cry about it while these vicious institutions make you buy your own money.
No platform for fascists, I just came here to gloat you fucking nazis. Us commies kicked your asses once and we're doing it again.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/amp.france24.com/en/20130625-french-leftist-clement-meric-skinhead-paris?client=safari
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

k

You prevented him from speaking to 300 people and gave him an audience of 3 million. Congrats fuckface, you played into the gay Jews trap.

>be shit-eating Antifa cuck
>beat up outnumbered and unarmed kids in a blue state
>refuse to fight the rednecks

Cowards tbqh. Saging.

Stay poor faggot. Can't wait until Trump pulls your EBT card.

Oh and now normies hate you and are becoming red pilled. I should thank you.

You're just afraid that beating up fascists is becoming a normalized trend again. Our movement only grows stronger

What fascists?

You faggots have yet to see true Fascism.

Not to brag or anything but even though i'm a successful musician and get paid for it, I don't define other people's worth by their monetary income. sucks for you really

Come show your face at a protest we will gladly introduce your face with the pavement

>Bunch of pozzed faggots think they're intimidating people by using gang violence in cities that overwhelmingly vote liberal

it's like if Hillary won and republicans went to rural towns to protest.

Oh really?

google.com/amp/s/amp.france24.com/en/20130625-french-leftist-clement-meric-skinhead-paris?client=safari

How do feel about the fact that communists have killed 10x more innocent civilians than fascism ever did? (P.S. I'm not a fascist)

Is that before or after you try to impress the fascists with your made up "Musical career"? lmfao.

Stop larping, you disgusting 400lb virgin.

I'm a fascist and if you hit me I swear to god I'll beat the absolute shit out of you and then shoot you in the gut when you're down. Same if you try to smooch me, you harlot; I'm saving my virginity for Asuka.

Capitalism is killing and oppressing people every moment, all you have to back up your theories are pieces of capitalist propaganda.

Our LanD!

Israel

>this is what lefty shrimp dick cucks fight for

Flag