INSIDER HERE: TRUMP IS FUCKED ULTRA HAPPENING ALERT

They're going to crash the economy. Only Millionaires and up will survive.

There's going to be chaos and Trump will get all the blame.

It's done. Monday.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Wednesday
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's delayed until wednesday.

Oh good I have important shit to do on Monday

So glad this ""insider"" with no proof came here to post an unoriginal scenario that Sup Forums has been talking about since before he was even elected.

Make the call!

Trump will be assassinated

with all the bullshit thats gone on in the (((economy))) in the last 10+ years i doubt people are going to buy the "its trumps fault" narrative for a guy whos been in office 2 weeks. bubbles dont form in 2 weeks

Crash the economy lol. I'm already poor in the army with job security and no investments should I care? No!

wtf I hate drumpf ow

Did you get your cummies today, OP?

Another insider here, we're actually going to have to push it to Thursday or maybe Friday because of the situation in Jakarta.

>2 weeks in
>Trumps fault

Won't fly, they'll wait at least a year. Then use it for the midterm elections.

when there's no food at the store and no water coming from your faucet you'll care.

we are fucked

This is my fetish

pic is freaking me out OP

Insider No .4 here, somebody filed some paperwork wrong so we estimate that we'll have to fuck everything over next monday instead.

Disregard. Had to push it to Thursday morning.

Insider here.

We decided to call it off because we couldnt resist shitposting about it on Sup Forums and now they know

Go home Peter Schiff, you are drunk

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Wednesday

reminder Soros once crashed the british pound with no survivors

Insider here, due to the Super Bowl festivities planned in New York the fuckover has been delayed until further notice

>Only Millionaires and up will survive.
What, are they going to eat their dollars and jewels.

That isn't how a crashed economy works. That's not even how an intentional crashed economy could play out.

You are generously overestimating the intelligence of the typical American liberal.

>implying this paranoid board hasn't stockpiled food, medicine, water, and weapons.

Big insider here, nevermind it's cancelled

so you're an insider like anon5? i call bs...gimme some sauce or get back to larp skool

Thank fuck I have somewhat usefull skills that I can utilize if shit goes down and I survive

Please be true last week I shorted various big name stocks

Big insider here to let you know it's back on..wait, hold on...yeah it's back on guys

Yeah, and my digits confirm Pennsylvania is the fourth Reich

>Zeit in ID
Well I mean it's something

Bigger insider here (full 400 pounds), it's going to be implemented halfway due to lack of funds.

Insider here, the super-rich is pissing their pants because Trump is going to REMOVE the income-tax for the poor and pay for it by patching loop-holes they use to pay zero taxes!

Because of this, they try to spread false rumours of a stock-market-crash to make people actually crash it! They know that if they don't get some kind of shit hitting the fan soon, the conditioning of millions of americans is going to wear off, and people will see that he actually is saving them, even if they have been yelling at him for doing so.

Thanks for telling us instead of someone in a position of power.

ACTUAL Insider here

The economy will crash because Roy Cohn will convince President Trump to trash the Treasury Bill/Bond system in favor of handing out copies of Battletoads instead.

Starting Monday, all T-bills and bonds will be rendered obsolete and bill/bond holders will be recompensated with a number of copies of Battletoads relative to the worth of their bonds /bills at the moment of obsolescence.

memes aside, according to Bill still ( the guy from "the money masters") the raise in interest rates will take effect in 18 to 24 months. How much impact it will have ( in opposition to the benefits of trump's policies) is still uncertain.

Pretty good story ctr/shareblue, here's a bump

oh look another role playing faggot.

It's plausible.

>questionable motives

praise be upon kek

Yeeaahh I'm gonna have to go ahead and have Kek delay it tooo... July.

Mmmmmkay? Check 'em.

Real insider here.
It ain't happening,
Let's just say it's been c a l l e d off...

uhhh, the two small raises have already been priced in. they won't follow through with the rest of the increases they talked about if the economy can't handle it. just like last year... a couple fractional increases isn't gonna do shit

*all my money aside from like 60k is in the market. not very worried

obviously if we lose reserve currency status, shit will hit the fan. can't see that happening. least not this year.

This (((insider))) has the credibility of a mexican warlock

It fucking better not. I'm nips deep in $TENX shares and I need to make money to fuel my coke habit.

JUST GOT WORD

Monday 9:15AM expect a press conference from Donald Trump telling everyone not to panic.

11:20 AM Stocks rapidly fall

12:10 PM Worldwide panic

considering you're part of italian army, im not surprised.

Insider's assistant here, just got the call from George Soros that the fuckover has been cancelled till March.

This would backfire royally though. With less than a month in office, not even the most retarded liberal ill believe it was him, because he hasn't even done anything to cause it yet. This will all be blamed on king nigger and the left will be eternally btfo.

They're doing it to counter the P-gate arrests coming Monday .... Some big happening gonna happen at the satanic Lady Gaga ceremony Sunday night.

drumpf btfo

worst LARP ever

Can you give a time for monday
>like noon
>5pm

what time zone desu?

is this real??

Insider here

Pewdiepie will save the day at the last minute. So has it been written, so shall it be done.

ALL OF THEM!!

weakass larp and a waste of trips

sage this shit

Insider here,
OP is ctr

Good, that works perfectly with my schedule because the Super Bowl is tomorrow and I just lost my fucking job on Thursday. Let it burn I don't fucking care any more.

this is the 2nd insider thread saying shit will hit the fan Monday

maybe it's real

Time traveler here. OP is gay. Nothing happens monday.

also, the pats win by 20 tomorrow

Iran threatening to expose American officials
Alleged pedo bust of prominent politicians
Borders just opened up and massive amounts of immigrant rushing in
Superbowl tomorrow

Strap yourselves in we're in for some chop.

So if I buy a bunch of SPY 210 puts expiring next month I'll be a millionaire? Or is it going to be so bad that society is going to collapse and I won't get paid for my puts?

it's actually happening on

T
U
E
S
D
A
Y

screencap this post

Oh wow, better stock up on hot pockets

>crash the economy
>somehow the rich dont lose the most
>instead billybob making 9$/hour is the biggest loser
>????
>profit

holy shit that pic, nowadays it looks like he's their best chance of surviving at all

>Superbowl tomorrow
oh shit

well hopefully at least Lady gaga dies

This gif is very disturbing, why are they violating pepe? This is just not right, the jews are attacking our profet(pbuh)...