FUCKING BTFO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

politicaloutsource.com/2017/02/federal-judge-halts-trumps-travel-ban.html?m=1
motherjones.com/politics/2014/12/spending-bill-992-derivatives-citigroup-lobbyists
motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2017/02/trump-plans-gut-dodd-frank-because-his-friends-just-cant-borrow-money
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

will this go to the cucked supreme court?

I will gaze into my crystal ball and tell the future

>This judge's ruling gets struck down immediately for being obviously nonsensical
>OMG TRUMP IS LIKE A NAZI HE'S NOT RESPECTING LAWS ANYMORE

This is like telling god what he can't do. If you piss him off he will do something crazy as revenge.

Is there any way to punish a judge for doing something like this?

I mean a high schooler can understand that the ban is entirely legal, the judge is just doing this out of protest.

6_million_heartbreaking_photos_that_will_make_you_think_fuck_having_borders_and_laws_and_shiet.jpg

I can already see this happening.

>Trump BTFO mayor
>Leftists call fascism
like clockwork.

no, he can only be impeached by congress. That's why they have life terms (job security), so that a President can't just turn around and fire s judge over a disagreement.

that sure didn't last long, lmao. can liberals do anything but lose at this point

Effectively this judge has put America at a huge risk by doing this. It's practically treasonous, he should be impeached.

>I mean a high schooler can understand that the ban is entirely legal

Fuck that part, you're missing the big picture.

Any federal court like this is supposed to issue a ruling and then an immediate stay on their down ruling for other courts to do the same and for it to be heard by the appellate court.

Having one court and one judge say fuck you to 200 years of precedent, the federal government, and the FUCKING POTUS, is next level.

This dude's feet is going to be held to the fire.

>Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals

Not so fast!

It'll need to go to the Supreme Court

Gorsuch is a bull

It be pretty unpopular for congress to start the impeachment process over a judge because he ruled against a president. They probably won't do it.

Now the dems will slow walk Goresuch's nomination.

>1 post by this ID
>sage.

He's not on the SC yet, though.

he can be executed without trial by the president though without telling anyone

>it's unpopular to drain the judicial swamp

>tfw in a couple of years she'll be right

This is literally the only constitutional job the president has, he wins no matter what. judge going to jail.

Just charge the judges with treason. That is what they are committing

Can this be repeatedly drug to court by different judges?

>struck down immediately
>9th circuit
Oh child

>tfw if Hillary was president, she could have ordered Muslim death camps and people would have cheered but trump so much as temporarily restricts immigration and people are calling for a coup

damn, that is a sexy pic

Kek

If you're advocating for the president the United States to jail a judge for fulfilling his constitutional duty, we are going to have some serious problems that you may have to be put down for

yes

well that was fast.

But those traditions aren't legally binding are they?

I'm honestly sort of amazed it took this long.

Why wasn't it filed first thing this morning?

why don't they send this shit straight to the supreme court

what a waste of time

>constitutional duty for doubting the president for treatment of NON US CITIZENS

Weekend

>Leftists pretending to care about the Constitution

Lmao

President protects the people, judges halts that protection to enable invaders. Seems like treason to me. These aren't US citizens.

>If you're advocating for the president the United States to jail a judge for fulfilling his constitutional duty, we are going to have some serious problems that you may have to be put down for

That wasn't the judges constitutional duty though. What the judge did was illegal as Trumps ban was completely in line with the constitution.

The judge is basically looking for big boy points with the liberals/cucked conservatives.

Every day they waste in court is more mudslimes that can get in. Liberals love them mudslimes.

All according to keikaku

They always do this shit on friday which means that terrorists have all weekend to sneak in. Fucking judge is a traitor

So what? Circuit courts will usually allow stays from the DoJ to be filed on Saturdays.

Kek
trumpfags want a trial that will last longer than the ban

this, libtards are fucking retarded. It has shown with the dodd frank law.

The same fucking people who called this law the biggest deal for wall street now criticizes trump for removing it.

These idiots should have had the appeals written up before they even signed the EO. What a cluster fuck.

That's what I'm saying. Do you think maybe someone just dropped the ball in the transistion at DoJ? Or maybe subversion?

Save this. This is what will happen:
> Judge lifts ban because Liberals protesting
> Terrorism happens and lots of people die.
> Liberals fault!
> Trump was right
> Trump's rule fully begins

They all have fallen to Trump's trap. How stupid are these people.

once the supreme court makes a decision, it doesn't really matter what the lower courts say.

The executive order will be struck down and Trump will lose the battle

Trump will forever be regarded as one of the worst, if not the worst, president in U.S. history

kek

isthetravelbanon.com

no seriously, wtf.

does that mean the travel ban is back on?

I would assume Trump missing half his cabinet contributed to this. Dems play dirty. I hope Trump has a way to get back at them.

and they even posted a thumbs up, heart, and laugh out loud face, the madmen

It shouldn't even have to get to the Supreme Court.

The 9th Circuit Court of Appeals are as leftard as you can get, and maybe I'm delusional here, but I can't see how even they rule in favor of Robard's decision. The law is clear as day on this.

I don't wish for terror attacks, but holy shit if something were to happen in that window that would be the ultimate CB for Trump.

All normies, moderates, reasonable liberals, and gop nevertrump hold outs would flip.

Similar to the 90 some approval % bush had after 9/11

>The same fucking people who called this law the biggest deal for wall street now criticizes trump for removing it.

That never happened

NAZIS BTFO

Pretty sure that's the point of all of this.
These people know what they're doing, unlike the "protestors"

Probably something to do that sessions only got in on the 1st.

It would have to be bad. Like loose nuke bad, for them to flip. And it would have to go off in San Fag or another liberal hellhole.

tradition is everything in law. thats what constitution means.

How ironic would it be if ackmed used this opportunity to enrich some people.

Full story:

politicaloutsource.com/2017/02/federal-judge-halts-trumps-travel-ban.html?m=1

Official happening thread:

You're seriously underestimating the left's complete disregard for the constitution when it comes to getting their way. The 9th circuit is hilariously liberal and there's a reason why almost 80% of their rulings have been overturned by the supreme court

She's right you know

Kek please let this happen.

Get him invited to that hunting ranch in southwest Texas.

>That never happened

motherjones.com/politics/2014/12/spending-bill-992-derivatives-citigroup-lobbyists

motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2017/02/trump-plans-gut-dodd-frank-because-his-friends-just-cant-borrow-money

!

Traditions are the only thing separating us from savages. Humans are a collection of functioning amino acids, nothing more. We only have what traditions we keep.

$50 million wasted on jew lawyers later....

What exactly does this mean?

There was more immigration under Bush than under Obama. Right-wing people want the benefits of immigration for economy, left-wing people want to be on the "good guys" side but are afraid of strangers.

Notice how this has been going back and forth?

It's a giant fucking game to confuse you, to make you think it's one way or the other, so that you occupy yourself by sitting on your ass and to try to make sense of it all.

That's the point. The Deep State wants foreigners to think half the population is against the ban, and there's a large contingent in the government opposed to it. It's to ease their minds. It's a >not all Americans meme.

No. MSM would immediately blame Trump.
The travel ban caused this.

>BAN IS SAVED
>TRUMP SCRAMBLES JETS TO SHOOT DOWN REFUGEES ON THEIR WAY

The left wanted immigrants so they can give them federal aid for exchange for their votes.

I know all this but the law on this is SO crystal clear and in fact has already been ruled on by the SC twice. How could they possibly uphold his decision? This is just so above and beyond that I can't imagine it happening and I really hope it doesn't because I'll have lost what little faith in the system I still had.

Pure delusion. Just cause you want something doesn't mean you will get it. Go throw another tantrum oh I mean protest.

Saudi Arabia isn't banned anyway, though.

They will if there's a terrorist attack involving terrorists from the banned countries.

Of course, by then it'll be too late for the ban to have been successful, but I guess this is what liberals want; terrorists blowing them up.

Damn, I would actually watch GoT if the people in that showed looked like that.

normal checks and balances in US govt

are you an imbecile, user

Now you nazis are hoping for a terrorist attack
You people are disgusting

Also add:
>Judge is immediately fired

9th circuit court of appeals is not going to strike it down most likely.

this will go to the supreme court.

Probably correct, the narrative would be something like this:

>Muslim refugees incensed by not being let into america, end up hating america and want to destroy America. Do you see what happens now when you don't let people into america? They hate it. Then they bomb it. Thanks Trump.

This.

This image alone has better story telling that seasons 4-6

I can only hope some disgusting mudslime attacks Seattle.
It would be great.

The DOJ can in effect stop any Judge from making further rulings by a review process though, and if they have done any shady shit, they can be removed.

All the 9th EVER does is shady shit.

All we need to do is create a Nation-Wide voter ID law and the left will automatically stop giving a shit about migrants, toss them all out of their respective states/into the ocean and begin scheming a new plan

>what is precedent
it's like you never even bothered to read up on the basics of law in the USA

Judge is supposed to apply the constitution

The order was 100% Constitutional. Get fucked

It in fact was not and within hours we'll see the faggot struck down.

It's happening, count on it. Trump hinted as much in his interview last week.

Apparently the judge who made the ruling also does refugee support on the side, it's a conflict of interest.

thankfully, not even the supreme court takes the ninth circuit seriously.

even liberals in the legal field laugh at how insanely left wing they are.