/leftypol/ general

ITT we laugh at the alt-right memers getting fucking rekt by antifas like the bitches they are. What happened to your RWDS Sup Forums? What happened to your day of the rope lmao.

You don't understand the joy it gives me to see you fucks get beaten brutally.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GaVJryS78CY
youtube.com/watch?v=UCcVT8MlNCI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lol

ANTIFA is about to have it's cum stained ski mask removed.

You think you're so cute and smart.

You fags realize you're in your death throes, right?

It's called being delusional. They're good at it. They think everyone loves them, and that they're the only ones that can do doxing.

>ANTIFA is about to have it's cum stained ski mask removed.
By who? Daddy Trumps state? Leftists have been fighting the state forever. This shit isn't new. Prepare yourself for bombings and political assassinations pussu.

>It's called being delusional.
>Says the rightard with delusional sreams of masculinity
Even antifa girls will be slitting your throats.
>that they're the only ones that can do doxing.
And what are you going to do with those dox? You know the point of doxing is to get people fired and ostracized for their views alone right? Who's going to fire the antifas you have doxed? There's no consequences for your doxxing. Or are you going to send us pizza?

Tell that to you he antifa dipshit that got shot in Seattle. All you pro antifa chucks make me want to go to your riots so I can shoot your dumb asses in self defense.

>he admits he's an unemployed loser
You know one of you little faggots are going to end up dead when you fuck with the wrong (armed) man, right? It's easy to pick on college kids, take your shit into the real world and see how far you get. I personally wouldn't shoot to kill, I would aim for the spinal cord.

Wow a retard that can't fight has to shoot someone to win. That's cute.

I'm in a wheelchair...

Reminder that this a gay Trump supporter antifa beat to a pulp. Why are you so homophobic guys?

You just made some threats on here. They're going to subpoena your IP address. You have now given everything necessary for prosecution.

>You know one of you little faggots are going to end up dead when you fuck with the wrong (armed) man, right?
Suuuuuuurrrreeeee. When is that going to happen exactly? You fags haven't done shit but cry like bitches.

>It's easy to pick on college kids
Again with this gay ass excuse. Ever engagement so far has been fair. Group of antifa vs group of Trumpcucks. You faggots lose everytime like little bitches. It's no one elses fault.
>take your shit into the real world and see how far you get.
Some hick ass state of drug addicted white people is the real world to you people.
>I personally wouldn't shoot to kill, I would aim for the spinal cord.
Sure you would pussy.

Are you gonna call the cops on me bro? I don't give a fuck.

The left are just violent idiots who destroy without care.

They are not good people. They will not lead us anywhere better.

>The left are just violent idiots who destroy without care.
>RWDS, DAY OF THE ROPE, GTKRWN
>Breivik, Roof, Canadian shooter last week or whatever
*gets bitch slapped*
>WE WUZ PEACEFUL N SHIET
>LIBERALS BE DA REAL FASCISTS
lmao how quickly the rightard backpedals

Please stop appropriating AAVE to make fun of people, it's problematic and implies that those who use it are less intelligent.

>every engagement so far has been fair

no you guys are violent and we arent violent.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

>I don't give a fuck
shit, I think I peed a little.

pol is just satire. not only do you take memes and bantz seriously enough to argue against them, now you are violent against them. good job.

Reminder that antifa represents absolutely nothing. The name itself shows it's nothing beyond being against one particular ideology.

Antifa has been used in Europe by globalists and capitalists as a way to terrorize the working class when they protest against the immigration threatening their jobs and security.

Now they're being used by the right as a scarecrow to justify more authoritarian actions.

There is no point fighting because, again, they represent nothing, and they are helpful as scarecrows.

As a conservative I find you are breaking the NAP and infringing on my right to free speech. Please leave my thread or I will threaten to shoot you but in reality I will call the cops and cry a little.

This is an ancap board, faggot.

>MEMES XD
Talk shit get hit retard.

Sorry sweetie, hate speech isn't free speech. No tolerance for homophobes and racists, you've got to go.

The left are also too stupid to understand black humor.

Is there anything you guys can do well other than wax endlessly about useless outdated philosophical concepts?

this is the level of emotional stability and maturity in antifa...

*tips MAGA hat*
Wow do you understand you are being the actual fascist right now? Why are you against the working class?

>You don't understand the joy it gives me to see you fucks get beaten brutally.

Read this. It's you.

Wew lad, I am definitely prepared to watch smugly as a bunch of numales get corralled and sent to prison on domestic terrorism charges. Thanks for guaranteeing another Trump term.

This just proves how absolutely fucked the leftist logic is.
Bomb us please, I'd love to watch the army gun you cucks down while you "fight the system"

>antifa only attacks groups that are outnumbered at least 10 to 1
>antifa members get wrecked 9 out of 10 times if singled out

huh, really stimulates cognitive function

>As a conservative I am a mature and emotionally stable individual

>check out this meme of Pepe pooping on Hillary Clintons head while Taylor Swift in an SS outfit salutes Donald "adolf hitler" Trump in the background

Wow a retard that can't fight or afford funz needs fifty buddies to handle elderly homeless people and women. Your move boy.

how about quit being a vagina and support libertarianism

atleast thats something we can all agree on

the leftist leaders are just trying to control people by using stockholm syndrome

Hell yes my diverse comrade. When the people of America see us assaulting more innocent women, they will definitely agree to make Trump not president.

Go hit girls with flagpoles larping cuck. Go hit girls with flagpoles larping cuck. Go hit girls with flagpoles larping cuck. Go hit girls with flagpoles larping cuck. Go hit girls with flagpoles larping cuck. Go hit girls with flagpoles larping cuck. Go hit girls with flagpoles larping cuck.

lmao at this statecuck logic
>I will sit on my stool and watch as big daddy trumps state kills those commies while I fantasize about how weak and beta they are and what I would do to them if they came near me

make a sweet meme back if you dont like it. If you think a meme like that represents a low level of maturity, violence in response to it must be even lower on the scale.

>luckily these guys don't fight good

youtube.com/watch?v=GaVJryS78CY

>anitfa
>pro-lgtbq and against fascism
>beats up a gay man because he has a different political opinion then you
>"anti-fascist"

Um, excuse me? I support the working class by destroying the places they work and denigrating them as ignorant. The working class needs ivory tower college Marxists like me to assemble an intellectual vanguard so that we elites can lead the sheepish masses to a better society with no elitism.

>jokes on you commie if you kill us we win
neat

Hillary lost. Get over it.

It's no one elses fault that the average rightard demographic is weird gays, girls and 80 year old cracker dudes. You niggas told me you were all strong alpha males. What happened?

Okay. Come to a red state. Seriously, try it in Ohio or, if you're brave enough, Texas. Let's see you fight real Americans.

Nigger please. Better bring your best game fuckin with the reds. You rediculous cunt.

Why are you morons biting to this retard?

I want to talk shit I can back up.

>make a sweet meme back if you dont like it
Memes: The Rightards true battlefield. Are memes and the internet your last frontier because you get beat to shit in real life?

What's wrong with that? I too am for using violence against certain people. But I'd rather have the military or the police my taxes pay for do it, because they're trained for that.

Same reason why I eat meat but I don't hunt it myself.

This is called specialization of labor, a critical concept to any civilization.

Daily Reminder to sage shill threads

Have fun larping as a "freedom fighter" with your friends honey. Be back by supper.

>Are memes and the internet your last frontier because you get beat to shit in real life?

Because they work. Propaganda is way more effective than random bouts of street violence. In fact, your random acts of violence actually are very useful in our propaganda.

A rightard is a rightard whether he sucks dick or not.

And lmao at this "antifa are the real fascists" meme. I bet there is a little jealousy there isn't there. We have the real death squads, you don't. You're crying like little cucks and numales as we beat you in the streets. We have the real day of the rope.

Sup Forums can't accept that OP is right.
You guys call the left and SJW's cucks; you talk about the iron pill and claim to want to assert your will.
And now you're being exposed. Being exposed for being weak little beta's like the people you make fun of.
Face it, you're all little loners that needed an umbrella to hide under, and you've been hiding under the "right" side of politics thinking that you can gain bravery through osmosis.

YOU are the weak ones. YOU are the pussies.
The left said they'd do it, and they're doing it, they're kicking ass.. that's called CONVICTION, something you manlets lack.

>S-statecuck

Every time. You stick to the most liberal areas because, like a small indoor dog that yaps all day, you know leaving them means your death. Now bitch some more about the police throwing your face to the curb and hurting your sensitive, chubby wrists with those mean, oppressive zip ties, I love every second of it.

Antifa are hopeless romantics. They dream of fighting on the front lines of some epic struggle against the "Man". If there is no bad guy they will invent one. Their lives are empty and meaningless and will do anything to fill that void

*makes funneh Tucker Carlson face*
You ignorant fool. Bankers, billionares and corporations are the ones who REALLY know what's good for the working class. Not those smart people that have been studying them for decades...

>violence in response to it must be even lower on the scale.
really ? pls explain this.

The working class voted for trump you absolute retard

>The left said they'd do it, and they're doing it, they're kicking ass.. that's called CONVICTION, something you manlets lack.

We won, we got Trump elected. The left is screeching because they lost. That's all there is to it.

No one gives a shit about a few punches being thrown. Except the asymmetry is in our favor (in the sense that a few punches won't stop Trump, but on the other they will be useful in his propaganda).

On the off chance he's real and they try their nonsense somewhere the mayor isn't a commie.

This is the typical rightard deflection.
>OK I WILL KILL EVER LEFTIST IN A CIVIL WAR BUT I CAN'T BE BOTHERED TO TRAVEL
>Here is my state and adress please come to me

Antifa has got tthe be the biggest bunch of idiots on the planet.

Thank you though. You've exposing yourself as nutjobs and are only going to push people to the right

"Hmmm we seem to have data that the working class supported a candidate we disagree with, so clearly they're all retarded subhumans and we have to get them to check their privilege even harder"

>I'd rather have the military or the police my taxes pay for do it
hahahahahaahaha

>Here is my state and adress please come to me
Do it Faggot! Talk the talk walk the walk pussy!

>hahahahahaahaha

Not an argument.

Let me help you make some more

>aim for the spinal cord

>Letting them have a chance at living disabled and having the taxpayer pay for it

Yes, and? I thought Marx wanted a worldwide revolution, not one limited to Berkeley. Comfy oppression of Lefties is the best.

Because the only places the commie antifags are rioting are gun free places.

If they did that anywhere near where I live, they'd get shot.

>I can't be bothered to travel in a civil war: the post

I mean in a way you are correct. my point is your response to memes and banter is more akin to a tantrum than anything else. the more you keep the violence up, the more it will start to look like you are the RWDS. the best case scenario for you guys is that anti antifa groups emerge and sperg out similarly to you guys and you can pull the "see! they wuz violent all along n shieett"

at the end of the day the thing you people fear the most and refuse to face is that "rightists" or whatever are generally good amicable friendly people from a variety of cultures and religions. it is fitting that you wear masks because your face is the true face of racist and sexist prejudicial violence.

study this :)

The working class also gets convinced that poverty is normal and if you.don't work hard enough you deserve to be poor.

Thanks for making our propaganda!

It very effective

>email mailing lists compromised
>malware-laced emails sent to antifas
>doxx on 74.6% of all non-bounced email account holders
If you think a little youtube video on your shitty homepage was the goal, you obviously underestimate us. Sold access to trolls.

How many bitcoins will you pay me to not release my database to various gangs and nationalist groups?

[email protected]

Tell me. If you think you can hide behind bandanas and hoodies, you will soon to be painfully mistaken.

There is no civil war until you leave your nests. Isn't this why you chose to be an unemployed bum? To fight for your cause? Then do so! Come to Shitlordia! We await you eagerly! Besieging your own castles only benefits us.

>We won, we got Trump elected.
>The state is the end all be all for rightard politics.
Leftists have been fighting the state forever you haven't won shit but given us the go to bomb you.

>No one gives a shit about a few punches being thrown. Except the asymmetry is in our favor (in the sense that a few punches won't stop Trump, but on the other they will be useful in his propaganda).
All your ebin "leftists are da real fascists" memes wont mean shit when you're all dead.

KEK

>jokes on you commie if you kill me i win
Why ia every rightard Canadian now?

its simple leaf. if we are just making immature memes, then seeing an immature meme and getting angry enough to punch someone is even more immature than the meme

You are probably larping but
>I fight in location where 70% of the area is on my side
>me big and strong!
Holy fucking shit you are delusional. Try fighting on "Nazi" turf for a change. You will be eating lit cigarettes after we break your twink arms.

>you.don't work hard enough you deserve to be poor.
And you call yourself a communist, the irony!

>email mailing lists compromised
>malware-laced emails sent to antifas
>doxx on 74.6% of all non-bounced email account holders
If you think a little youtube video on your shitty homepage was the goal, you obviously underestimate us. Sold access to trolls.

How many bitcoins will you pay me to not release my database to various gangs and nationalist groups?

[email protected]

Tell me. If you think you can hide behind bandanas and hoodies, you will soon to be painfully mistaken.

>And what are you going to do with those dox?
laugh at them
you realize that those dox are public because those people HAVE ALREADY BEEN ARRESTED right?
they're getting charged with felony rioting and will be spending the next few years in a federal prison. i'm sure they'll love it.

>Rightards are completely dependent on guns.
Thanks for proving you are weak as fuck.

>reverse image search
>gay dude

> Prepare yourself for bombings and political assassinations
> no one elses fault that the average rightard demographic is weird gays, girls and 80 year old cracker dudes. You niggas told me you were all strong alpha males
> antifa girls will be slitting your throats

America, bro, what the fuck is wrong with you? These people are, I don't know, just some insane thugs? Niggers with an anti-state agenda? What's giving them this smugness, why aren't they persecuted as a terrorist organisation? You as law-abiding citizen aren't needed to put down literal rabid dogs, it should be routine police work.

I hope you're stupid enough to try. Enjoy Gitmo, I hear the cuisine is very halal.

>Beat up one literal faggot
>Make 100 threads on Sup Forums gloating about it like some achievement
Meanwhile, when a gang of antifa go up against one cis white male...
youtube.com/watch?v=UCcVT8MlNCI

Shut up pussy. I have a bullet with "your name" on it.

>at the end of the day the thing you people fear the most and refuse to face is that "rightists" or whatever are generally good amicable friendly people from a variety of cultures and religions.
LMAO WE WUZ DIVERSE N SHIET
I love that rightards are backpedaling on everything after being bitch slapped a little.