Your days are numbered white boys...

Your days are numbered white boys...... Just sit back and stfu while we take your woman and weed out your pathetic recessive race..

rude

>take your woman

That doesn't sound very progressive. Way to erase women's agency, shitlord.

All 13% of you...

kill yourself

Couldn't this work in our favor though? Make fucking white women seen as racist among the left.

Why don't we just pretend to be antifa and push shit like this?

>No razor blades
Come on I can rip that down even when I'm not wearing my chainmail gauntlets when I'm roleplaying as a modern knight whose horse died and had to buy a car for transportation

On recessives-
the beautiful is ALWAYS more recessive in nature.
Weeds are easy. Roses are hard.

yfw the global elites are supporting anti-black and anti-white movements to create a race war

yfw we should just accept each other as brothers and sisters and be as nasty as we wanna be

Antifa is a white bois club

emerald city antifa fb claim its not theirs. win/win either way.

I love this crap. It's driving girls right on my junk. Latina/ black girls want to prove they aren't racist and do the freakiest stuff you can imagine. I'm literally covered in an Ass-valanche of ethnic girls.

This is most likely what this image is, fake. Prove me wrong, but this sort of thing has happened before and the antifa were like "what the fuck is this shit?" Agent provocateurs abound.

Use honest methods.

If this really is antifa we should be bretty happy about it. They're memeing their way to rahowa and they dont even realize it.

antifa are always whites and (((whites))) though, wouldn't it be best to start the white genocide with them?
In 10 years I hope to go onto bestgore and find videos that look like the early ISIS videos except all the kneeling people have problem glasses and purple hair and the soundtrack is The Stars And Stripes Forever

Yeah, it kind of seems that way to me. Seems weird that antifa would be against race mixing.

They're just mad because Seattle is getting whiter. Pretty good odds a white person put that up.

It's probably not fake, probably one of their junior members did it without getting permission and they're trying to minimize the damage by denying it

Probably aimed at whites, "make non-white babies or die" kind of thing

please fucking take them they are insufferable.

>mfw I look at the rate white women with stds and the ammount of rapes coupled with the area of the first and second.

In what universe would that poster actually convince anyone?

Antifa will be finished once the average normie becomes aware of them.

by all means stick your dick in haunted pussy those fucking banshees will do a real number on you.

>take your women

You mean your bull gets the coal burners while your low testosterone ass waves a ANCOM flag around.

We're literally shaking!

>The actual fun part of Christianities teachings

Dude , please give me one reason why we should not exterminate your race once we are done with the Jews.

Behave like us. Please.

I don't want to do this.

I didn't know that Jesus had a beam weapon but it does look pretty fun

>As long at the ends justify the means, goyim

No matter what the fucking white male dose he will always get shit anyways.....

hawt

why cant you date a white girl and just not have kids

>DukeOfZamunda
WE
WUZ
EARLS
N
SHEIT

You can't into Libtardistan. It's a state of mind.

+110