Son witnesses father’s murder during Craigslist sale of boy’s dirt bike

..."Two Florida teenagers face charges after allegedly killing a man in front of his son Tuesday during a meeting arranged on Craigslist."

This happened today.
Explain to me why slavery needed to end.
Tell me how these people are 'equals' and deserve rights or our trust.

If humans never leave earth, it's because we accepted inferior genes for our children.

Other urls found in this thread:

fox13news.com/news/local-news/233393700-story
g*fundme.com/jimmys-memorial-and-family-support
passblue.com/2015/05/18/if-africa-is-so-rich-why-is-it-so-poor/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

plenty of white people murder other white people, or niggers

does that mean Arabs should not have ended european slave trade?

there basic logic dumb fuck

That one on the right looks Somalian to boot. They're the niggers of niggers

This happened yesterday I believe since I saw it on the news and didnt watch news today.

>t.Flordia Fuck

I get the hot Florida memes locally.

>Fuck with Klystron 9 you do the time.

>plenty of white people murder other white people
For a fucking bycicle? Even gypsies don't do that

oh yeah to add, it wasnt a planned murder, but a planned robbery, but they are so fucking stupid they committed murder because the guy wasnt a pushover.

outliers-- other cultures don't glorify murder/stealing

(((GANGSTER)))

>Blacks about 16% of the USA population
>Commit around 90% of all murders

REALLY

MAKES

ME

THINK

For even more retarded shit , trust me Im a cop

Lincoln wanted the Dixie cucks to stop importing BBC and the send the existing ones back to Africa. Many thousands of Dixie cucks fought and died for their bulls.

What part of Florida?

>whats poverty

nigger whites were at each others throats when europe was poor in the old days and peasants would rape and steal any time they got.

How many rich NBA niggers are murders not a whole lot if you think about in fact I would argue rich nba niggers commit less crime than poor whites

YOU SHOULD HAD PAID ME MY 40 ACRES AND MY MULE

>what are Vikangz

Makes you think, was hitler really doing anything wrong?

>Tell me how these people are 'equals' and deserve rights or our trust.

They aren't and they don't.

Oh you would be surprised. Just look at the NFL

>what happened hundreds and hundreds of years ago matters to whats happening today

How are you this fucking dense.

Rich NBA players is like 0.0000001% of the population

You have to be some leddit fag with such retarded arguing.

>Whites killing each other so long ago in Europe somehow changes the fact 16% of the USA population commits 90% of all murder in said USA.

I know your trolling, but for others:
Go find a black acting like a nigger.
Now, go find anyone else acting like a 'Vikang'

Other races evolved out of that lifestyle.

Slavery ended so Britain could live comfortably.

>evolve ,

its only been a few centuries we are just as intelligent as we were 2000 years, you really shouldnt be using that word .

also go to any poor slav country or poor british neighboor hood, plenty of whites acting niggers

>Explain to me why slavery needed to end.

It didn't.

We just needed to offer up a chance at earning freedom for the more civilised ones.

Lately I've actually been thinking of this idea, not sure how well it would go down;
Secret gulags.
>Perform surveillance in refugee areas, heat cams and everything.
>Abduct rapeist rapefugees, assualt rapefugees, terror rapefugees.
>Send them to a secret warehouse/factory/whatever UNDERNEATH an more open warehouse/factory/whatever.
>They do most of the work (forced, of course, with shocks, or eye-stuff) and the warehouse on the surface acts merely as a front.

Issues;
>Cost (would probably need to start small scale, eventually earning your way up to multiple secret gulags throughout Europe).
>Secrecy. Getting the warehouses is one thing, but secretly building gulags underneath them without planning permission will be tough and will require an architect and contractors willing to keep it secret, otherwise you risk collapse and exposure.
>Having products to produce, or work to be done that will last years. The income has to come from somewhere, to fund this refugee cleaning operation.

What is it about bicycles that drive niggers to murder?

because most whties in the usa have enough to eat , and live off thats why they dont commit crime

find me a fucking gene that is inherent to commit crime you dense cuck

a lot of NFL players grew up in poor nigger culture

>It's an Asian cop in liberal mostly white city thinks he understands urban life in niggeropolis episode
Fuck off Officer Chang, Seattle isn't a real city

>16-year-old Ramontrae Williams and 17-year-old Dontae Johnson....If convicted, Williams and Johnson could spend the rest of their lives in prison.

Well I guess it's free food, housing, and medical care for the rest of their lives, everything a true Kang deserves.

>Ray Lewis
>Aaron Hernandez
>Robert Rozier
>Dwayne Goodrich
>Daryl Henley
>Marvin Harrison
>O.J. Simpson
>Leonard Little
>Lawrence Philips
>Rae Carruth

There's like 10 to start with

because then there would be even more?

When controlling for poverty, black people still commit more crime. When is this argument going to end?
Oh right if it's not poverty it's their culture. Or maybe it's the white man keeping them down that causes them to become violent. Gotta blame anything except the individuals.

Slavery needed to end because these pieces of farm equipment were obsolete. The correct cause of action would have been to discard them.

Why is and has Africa been an utter shithole and backwards honestly forever? While still being a rather prosperous and rich continent in a lot of places.

Why did shitty UK plebs out do them while having winters before electricity?

No. 13% of the population and 52% of the murders. Why exaggerate?

>muh poverty

[pic related] nigger

>Arrange a Craiglist sale of an old tv
>Buyer wants me to meet him at his house
>Say I want to meet him at the McDonalds across from the police station
>He cancels when I refuse to cave
>Sell the TV to someone else
Chance he would have tried to rob me?

>meeting someone off Craigslist in a place that isn't highly public
It's basic shit.

I can even use examples of here in the usa during the old wild west , you had fucking gun slingers acting like niggers with there cow boy hats. literallu shooting each other because muh honor

Also was a good boy who did not do anything wrong, according to youth minister who took him to church, on every Sunday.

fox13news.com/news/local-news/233393700-story

That's crazy because I've actually done a couple dirt bike sales on craigslist and I live in Florida

All the other Craigslist murders have been by white people so by your logic we should be the slaves. A white woman from Craigslist literally cut a pregnant woman's baby out of her a couple of years ago

desu everyone wants to hate ray lewis, but the guy only murdered some actual gang affiliated niggers who probably deserved it

yeah or just wanted to test it first. or lazy. if he sounded brown then i wouldnt

>what is industrial revolution

>what is europes perfect location from asia and africa .

>what is europes most fertile fucking continent in the world per square cm

>Teenagers

These niggers look atleast 30. I thought black don't crack.

>inferior genes
Don't race mix, guys. Our kids deserve better.

That whore sounds like she fucked the nigger. String her race traitor ass up immediately. And the husband, too. Probably a fucking cuck.

Here's a donation link if interested (replace asterisk)

g*fundme.com/jimmys-memorial-and-family-support

Slavery should have never been a thing. We should have banned the Jewish slave traders from this country and we wouldn't have niggers here in the first place

>gun slinger meme

Literally Hollywood films, jesus user. Not everything you see on TV is fact. I bet you thought pirates were white too.

>Two Florida teenagers
>teenagers

>because most whties in the usa have enough to eat , and live off thats why they dont commit crime
Oh right, so these guys were just really hungry, that's why they murdered a man in front of his son, thanks for clearing that up, it seems like perfectly normal behaviour now.

Remember in the US 5/6 crimes between a white and a black it is the white being victimised

And here I thought black people were nice.

Is that a chubby Lincon Clay?

Hmm surely they just need a better education!

Wealthy blacks probably have a higher murder rate than normal ones considering how few of them there are lmao

>teenagers

>urban youths

there's no way either of those niggers are "teenagers", and the kike news ""etiquette"" of referring to niggers as "youths" or "teens" sickens me

And the other 1/6 is a spic(classified as white) victimizing the nigger

>If humans never leave earth, it's because we accepted inferior genes for our children.

It's your moms fault, why did you let her fuck that nigger?

His son is going to grow up and kill niggers for fun.

A future Sup Forumsack is born.

It's interesting how the apologists are usually from white neighborhoods while the "ebil racis" have to live near nigger trash. That boy learned a lesson very early in life, and I'm not sure traitors will be able to brainwash him into thinking they dindu nothin.

>trust me I'm a cop

Nah, I'm good. Thanks.

Never relax around niggers

>plenty of white people murder other white people

>whats poverty
white appalachia is one of the poorest parts of the country and has less crime than a middle-class niggerhood

There may be an upside to this tragedy.
After witnessing this there is no way that this child can ever show sympathy for these sub-humans.
We may have the next DyRo on our hands.

why is it illegal to kill a nigger again?

>trust me
>Im a cop

Pick one faggot

This is why guns should be illegal, you morons. If guns were illegal, these guys would've only had access to knives, if he had been stabbed, he still would've lived.

Theres a lot of violent criminal black sports players bruh

No, he just wouldve died without the right to defend himself

He was dumb and died for it

Strawman or memeing

passblue.com/2015/05/18/if-africa-is-so-rich-why-is-it-so-poor/

I love their answer
>That a continent’s abundant natural resources can in so many cases have so little effect on its people’s quality of life over so many years is one of the great mysteries surrounding the grouping of 49 nations located south of the Sahara desert.

>if humans never leave earth
We were sent back as punishment user

Is it illegal to put "no black people" on craigslist ads?

>>teenagers

people aren't real

fuck off nigger

no texts only calls for cl only if they are sound iffy . say oh man i sold it already

You're about 13 years old, aren't you? That, or just another retarded nigger.

Leave.

When exactly did nogs start liking dirt bikes?

No, but you might not make a sale because some normie who was going to otherwise buy your shit would be like "dats waycis"

The US definition of white is hilarious.

New farm equipment made them no longer needed and the slave orders needed to have an excuse to get rid of them.

>old west
Nice historian's fallacy. I bet you think "muh crusades" is a good argument against Christianity. Fucking moron.

>Niggers
>People

They are a type of human but calling them people is going a bit too far.

My neighbor killed a guy with a screw driver over a pack if cigarettes

We wuz vikangz and sheeeeit?

Pigskins are straight up pussies, I guess that's why they're pink.

a few years ago someone got murdered outside of a bar by a meth head because he didnt have any money to steal

poopoo skin, pls go

Damn, he doesn't screw around does he

>he u knuw wut wud b gud?
>wu?
>if we wuz kilin a wait mane 4 a bicicol
>suns gud

Seriosly, what kind of warped sense of morality do you need to have to kill a man over a bike?

Oh, yeah, i forgot, they're negers.

In the old days every black neighborhood had a (((pawn shop owner))) who was also a fence, and they would go to get ripped off there but at least the merchant would keep his mouth shut.

Now they all just meet up for shootouts on Craigslist.