OP

my own

Angela Merkel

fpbp

same

this

BLUMPFT

*.berg

Muhammad. About 600,000,000 muslims have this name these days.....

Your mother if you don't respond to this post

your mom

This. Fpbp.

Noam Chomsky, Barney Frank, Elizabeth Warren, Rudy Giuliani...

Then I'd find out the names of the university teachers that teach evil ideas and write their names. I'd fill that book for sure

fpbp
/thread

Fpbp. /thread

Everyone who isn't British tbqh

>being this bluepilled

Donald Drumpf.
Fuck trump and fuck white people

>Kill George Soros
>Alex Soros takes over doing the exact same shit

You guys have to understand that killing single people is generally not gonna effect any real change unless the timing is right. Killing Hilary Clinton, for example, would be pointless, UNLESS it was a few days before the election, in which case the timing would throw the dems into disarray and lead to a trump victory (which happened anyway).

This guy gets it.

Either this or OP's mom.

>Donald Drumpf.
But nobody has that name darling.

/thread

You need to think about the face of the person for the death note to work.

Bill Murray

Mike Pence
Cause of death, capture of rape by 100 black men.

Jacob Rothschild I guess. Or his son.

Do the rules from the source material apply?
If so I'll write George Soros down, give him just enough days to live so that he can unearth and release all information on every plan, action and connection he has, down to the last person of interest.

>George Soros, Feb 5, 2017
>Burn to death in structure fire while visiting his family and business assets

The CEO of Apple. He's a faggot.

>old geezer who's about to die anyway
I pick Jared Kushner. Then his pro-Israel advice is kept out of Trump's ears, and Ivanka possibly remarries a goy and her genetics are saved from the claws of the Jews.

i'd write Putin's name. I don't really care about the blowback I'm just interested in his replacement and how Russia will act without him

I'm gonna go with this one. (((Kushner))) is influencing Trump's decisions way too much because he has a soft spot for Ivanka.

Hitler

Soros

Kushner is the heretic to trumps god emperor I fear

>Ivanka possibly remarries a goy and her genetics are saved from the claws of the Jews.
Already has children plus pic related.

>Then his pro-Israel advice is kept out of Trump's ears
Actually this could be good. If Israel is urged to take more violent action towards Palestinians it could turn world public opinion against them thus making it easier to destroy them.

Thread's over, everyone go home.

I'd empty the BOG

replace gay with white

Igor Bogdanoff

Surprisingly easy since they all look identical.

Mohammad

This. Right now, at the present time, the name I'd choose would be Emmanuel Macron

Whats with Apple CEOs being closeted fags? Will he also die of aids?

Do you think that if LePen wins that France will leave the EU leading to a domino effect? I haven't read up much on EU countries' presidential elections, so I'm thinking using the Death Note to replace Merkel would be most effective.

>not Fillon
But Macron's the second best choice.

Can I set it up so the person dies in a gas explosion during a Bilderberg Group meeting since that would violate the rules (had to look up the rules to see).

Wouldn't the best for - at least - America be, to write in the name of any liberal justice from the Supreme Court, so Trump gets another pick?

Trump already supports the two-state solution
Moving of the embassy to Israel has been postponed
Trump still appears to want to ally with Russia in Syria

The only way he could possibly be more anti-Israel at this point is actually invading the damn place

Fillon is on suicide watch, his poll numbers are going down in flames thanks to a recent scandal reported by a widely trusted newspaper

Stefan Molyneux

Rural and surburban retards

>Christian Habberjam
>Anita Sarkeesian
>Hillary Clinton
>Laci Green
>Casey Mitchell
>Steve Shives

Yeah.
Just a daily reminder, that Apple's CEO is gay.
Never buy apple's products. He's against Trumps agenda, too.

Yeah but I'd rather Le Pen go up against Macron than Fillon so killing Macron would be worse at this stage since Fillon isn't dropping below Melanchon or Hamon.

>Two state solution is anti-Israel

He's against it for the right reasons last I heard
Isn't he opposed to it because Trump is unfortunately one of those anti-4th amendment mass surveillance supporters

Can I fugg Laci before you kill her?

and you forgot onison

your mom

i'd write down pol

Nah, you kill his heir, and leave a threat for his dad in the suicide note.

Chris Poole

Macron will be more difficult for her to beat
Imagine Hillary without any Pizzagate, classified e-mails on a private server, Bosnia, etc. Now imagine if there is a stigma against Trump because his father was anti-semitic and founded the party that Trump now runs on based on Nazi ideals. Imagine that Hillary is Jewish in this instance. Imagine that instead of Americans voting on these two, it's the French, and the elections do indeed go by popular vote

The only things MLP has on her side are the facts that Macron worked in the failed Hollande administration and the fact that the French have dealt with Muslims way more than anyone in the US

Kushner.. the way he forced himself into the white house has a reeaal bad taste to it.

Why does poll hate this guy so much?

You mean that?

cnet.com/news/trump-apple-iphone-san-bernardino-encryption-fbi-terrorist/

You could write the name of a random refugee and make his death the result of a suicide bombing.

>Earth

O.o

I'd make clockboy blow himself up in a train station, or something.

Evelyn de Rothschild

No problem. They all look alike mate.

Either Angela Schulz or Martin Merkel

Serious question: How the fuck are we supposed to stop these people?

Things like secession, nullification, civil disobedience, an Article V convention of states, hell even a violent bloody revolution are good in the short term, but only band-aids in the long run. These fuckers have gamed out every single scenario and they'll come back like roaches to try and enslave us once again no matter what we do.

The only viable long-term solution I can conceive at this point is to plant fucking bombs at the Bilderberg Group, London, Tel Aviv, D.C. and most other western capitals to kill most of the kike pedos at once.

/thread

Angela Merkel

Yours Hans

KIKES. ALL OF THEM.

DON'T CARE IF I DIE TOO. IT WOULD SAVE THE WORLD

Donald Trump

The hacker known as Sup Forums.

Angela Merkel. And since you can specify the mode of death: Run over by a islamic terrorist

She already has children from him. And pretty sure they have some agreements already and not even Kushner's death would prevent from it

fpbp

Yo mama

And have the Shinigami kill me right after? No thanks.

Tupac just to be sure

Sonia Sotomayor.
Kill as many supreme court justices as we can now that Trump is president and will only elect hardcore conservatives.

Came here to post that

OP

Mivehind

Evelyn R*thschild.

or maybe Dianne FeinStein

should kill the youngest yo

lmao

see

save it and blackmail everyone

Dammit...

I don't hate anyone.

I guess I would kill the person who would potentially murder me in my life. Then I wouldn't have to worry. Then again, I would have to know their name...

Shit.

I'll kill a jew central banker or the head of the federal reserve.

Payback for killing my homeboy JFK.