Free Shit for Illegal Immigrants WTF?

Why is LA County giving away all this free shit to illegal immigrants? Many of these programs are unavailable for native-born American citizens, who are themselves forced to pay for it all via their hard-earned tax dollars. Has California become a kind of post-colonial Robin Hood, stealing from the white and giving it to the brown? What's the endgame, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

uscis.gov/about-us/citizenship-and-integration-grant-program
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/la-county-is-telling-illegal-immigrants-how-to-get-free-moneybenefits-paid-for-by-working-americans/
youtube.com/watch?v=mNGtI3Ezdvo
youtube.com/watch?v=mh8xO5xZvUU
latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-trump-deportations-20170204-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Where is this from?

when illegals get better treatment than citizens

Because not cucking yourself out for brown people is racist, same reason why expecting an ID to buy alcohol, cigarettes, or pretty much anything an adult would do, but not to vote is.

does this apply to me i am a citizen but not borned in the US

Spread this. It only proves Trump's point that illegals are parasites on the American citizen

USCIS under Trump on the other hand...

The worst part is the Californians who vote for this kind of shit are fleeing the state and fucking up Colorado and Oregon with the same bullshit.

Some of the programs probably yes, but not all. IIRC some states like California and Colorado provide lots of tuition to illegals that citizens can't access.

It says LOS ANGELES. are you fucking retarded?

Another scam:

>Since it began in 2009, the USCIS Citizenship and Integration Grant Program has awarded a total of $63 million through 308 competitive grants to immigrant-serving organizations in 37 states and the District of Columbia. Now in its eighth year, the program has helped more than 156,000 permanent residents prepare for citizenship.

Source: uscis.gov/about-us/citizenship-and-integration-grant-program

LOL

Hmm... what happened in 2009, folks?

and Texas.. the amount of California plates I see through Dallas and Austin is insane. Fucking McMansion "this isnt real mexican food" wheres the nearest in and out ?? people FUCK OFF BACK TO CALIFORNIA U PRICKS U MADE THAT SHIT HOLE INTO WHAT IT IS LAY IN IT

i dont get why americans dont drag them to the police or detain them when they find out they are illigal in australia i would dob in anyone and i know other ausbros would too

Is this all part of the plan? Is California the beachhead for the postcolonial revolutionaries who seek to steal our country away from us?

Where does it say "illegal" you rice gook ?

I'm a legal immigrant here, pay my taxes running into more than a 1000 bucks each month and volunteer in the community I live in. why shouldnt I get these benefits ?

thanks user, it's a shame my people have become leeches/parasites to the country, at least my family had the balls to w8 years and years for becoming citizen i wish the rest of my people would attempt it then again their lack of education and fear holds them back. I in a strange way wish for them to get massively deported back in mexico then they might fight our shitty government to make Mexico great again.

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/la-county-is-telling-illegal-immigrants-how-to-get-free-moneybenefits-paid-for-by-working-americans/

Is there a Los Angeles in Poland too? I thought they have a different language there.

>can't get free health care
>can't get educational assistance
>can't get job training
>illegal immigrants can

Ahahaha, that feel i know all too well, friend.

When i read that there is a sharp influx of refugees in driving schools i asked myself
>the fuck do they get the 2000 bucks for that from?
>the fuck do they pay for a car and insurance and gas and whatnot?

My suspicion is it's all sponsored by our generous government. Which is kinda awkward because i had to pay my driving license and car and shit out of my own pocket.

it's free money to 'loan' most people in debt, refugees are able to take on more debt.. i dunno just my theory on it

calexit cant come soon enough

I'm American, grew up in the SF Bay Area, actually.

The notice says these benefits "will not affect their immigration status." Read between the lines, bub.

Also, the parents of "anchors babies" are usually illegals who qualify for all sorts of benefits and hand-outs.

most older hispanics in america even if they came illegally are pretty cool. its usually just the white women who want to give illegals everything because of their own guilt or whatever retarded things go into womens mind.

younger anchor baby types are just entitled peice of shits who go through marxist indoctrinating colleges (for free) fuck those guys

One of the groups that organized the recent Berkeley riots (By Any Means Necessary) advocates for affirmative action for illegals (i.e., taking university spots from native-born Americans) and giving them in-state tuition (i.e., more theft from the public purse, effectively).

youtube.com/watch?v=mNGtI3Ezdvo

be glad you are not in california anymore, though poland might have been a bit overkill

I'm only in Poland if you happen to be standing on your hands at the moment.

>texas education

hahahha thats this girl!!! glad she got her job back fine. Fuck drumpf.

youtube.com/watch?v=mh8xO5xZvUU

>A visit to the local welfare office you find illegal alien parents with their 3 to 5 US born birthright children. These birthright children who are now counted as US citizens will grow up to have more children adding to the population density of the State degrading the quality of life for all.

>This article does not mention what illegal aliens take out of the system paid for by tax payers. Cheap labor from illegal aliens only benefit businesses that take advantage of their legal status while leaving tax payers to pay for all the services utilized by illegal aliens and their US born children.

latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-trump-deportations-20170204-story.html

Look, folks. Another commie faggot who probably hasn't work a day in the life. Get off Sup Forums and get a real job, you fuck.

PS: Antifa got destroyed in Sacramento.

I'm a white Canadian. Would I be able to receive that shit or do you explicitly need to be brown form the southern border?