Redpill me on Dungeons and Dragons. Is it okay for our children to play this...

Redpill me on Dungeons and Dragons. Is it okay for our children to play this? Seems better than video games as it uses creativity.

Other urls found in this thread:

sjgames.com/SS/
sjgames.com/gurps/ww2/ironcross/img/samples.pdf
cc.com/video-clips/0h6mjz/reno-911--mighty-foes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bordgames should not be taken seriously unless you are playing younger siblings or cousins at family gatherings during holidays

It's a tool of the Jew

It's pretty good for social interaction if you are bad at social interaction.

I always thought it was boring, couldn't get into it, really wanted to. There, now you're redpilled

Seriously tho, ppl start doing like, goblin voices or something, getting into awful characters, and it is cringe as shit

It's fine, but make sure you expose him to other hobbies as well. Overexposure to 'superior intellects' at a game table is the surest path to euphoria for any child.

define "taken seriously"

Dungeons and Dragons is extremely redpilled.

Check 'em

it is fine

Think of it like a group writing project.

You have one person control the general setting and other players control specific characters.

If you have a cool group, it can turn interesting pretty fast.

>Playing Rogue Trader with friends
>We decide the best course of action to achieve our goal is to fake a planet being infected with Chaos so that the Space Marines which are on their way will wipe the entire fucking place out
>The plan culminates with detonating a bomb surrounded with meat inside a theatre to give a gory appearance to the place

BUY MYFAROG

If you have mates that know how to play and show up for sessions thenot DnD is an a gradelegate hobby.
>do whatever you feel like
>might get killed for it
>sick loot
>weird shit
>magic
DnD can get absolutely hilarious.
The catch is that the DM has so much responsibility and he had to be good at what he does.

Honestly ?

GURPS is the only red pilled system

I think you should go to your nearest walmart.Go to their men's restroom (assuming your gender). Look promptly at the Urinal. See that round mint floating there in what looks like residue piss? Go ahead and grab that and place it directly under your tongue. Its the latest progressive trend and everyone is doing it! The real high doesn't kick in until you go look in the mirror. Go ahead take a nice long look. After you have fulfilled your homosexual desires fucking bash your god damn head into the sink repeatedly until the mint under your tongue begins to taste like a black-cock foreskin.

>tfw i spend days to make a kick ass character
>tfw dungeon master douche kills it off within 5 minutes because i rolled a 1

Your enjoyment of the game is heavily dependent on the people you're playing with. That's both the strength and weakness of tabletop.

For the last time non-standard dice are not degenerate.

sure
but don't let your kid become one of your american nerd retards

all my life i thought such "nerds" existed only on american television, and then one day i visited Belgrade and seen it for myself

I don't get it Sup Forums, autistic kids usually play this game, but aren't autistic kids supposed to lack imagination?

sjgames.com/SS/

I mean check this out

Also, they have a nazi alternate timeline in their infinite worlds game

sjgames.com/gurps/ww2/ironcross/img/samples.pdf

about as harmful as other forms escapism, possibly worse

>Guys, let's play something where we only use D6
>Uhhhh. Shadowrun fine with you?
>You end up throwing 36 D6 when attacking a target

WoW combined with drama class

Was pretty fun back in the day - creative, social etc.

cc.com/video-clips/0h6mjz/reno-911--mighty-foes

They make terrible players usually. They'll just throw a mix of the most edigier and popular japanese characters at you and call it creativity.

Honestly, though... The GM is really the most critical one for the game actually being fun.

You have to go by the "Rule of Cool". Their actions fuck up the story you had in mind but it's fucking awesome? Roll with it!

>Character taking off in a VTOL
>One guy launches a grenade at it, even though it's already out of range
>Other character uses telekinesis to propel it the extra distance
>Destroy one of the nacelles with the explosion
>Target crash lands, letting you continue your pursuit

You could see the GM was sad that the guy escaping wasn't going to happen, but it was too cool an action to pass up.

Is Rogue Trader the most red-pilled RPG game?

top kek

We use them as minis

And yeah, its all about who you play with, you could say our games are pretty red pilled.

Its funny, in my current campaign I started as this rich nobleman who was basically a SJW, bringing refugees and immigrants from monter races into his land.

Well eventually the trolls build trollville which is basically a guetto and are now stealing and commiting crimes. I got more red pilled as a person and as a PC as the game went on (3 years now).

Now my character is basically in a fucked up situation where theres fucking trolls and shit walking around his land and violence and crime is up and so far these shitty immigrants havent really done much.

So I created an apartheid regime. Sue me.

Its a funny character, I wittingly caused the comeplete genocide of the trolls on another timeline, and due to an illegal arms deal (in exchange for a quest item) I unwittingly caused the destruction of half a city.

Many deaths on me back

Everyone i know who played DnD is in some way fucked up, including myself

Better than video games, worse than going for a hike.

Oh, also, never flake on your group.

We had one guy who would habitually flake at the last minute, so he'd come back to the following session to find his character strapped to a rocket with a poisonous payload.

Eh. There are a lot of good ones.

>Kikes in space
yes

Star Wars is pretty fun, too. Try playing as a droid. You are literally considered an object.

True story: I started playing a Star Wars campaign with my friends just as another player had to stop playing (work related). When I had to stop playing (also work related), another guy took my spot.

Without any of us knowing what the previous person played, all 3 of us ended up playing ex-convict Duros pilots. Many laughs were had.

Giving in to dnd is basically accepting that you will not have a girlfriend.
If your child is seriously considering dnd. Seek professional counseling

>Kikes in space
>Not glorious Manifest Destiny and Imperial Man's Burden

Nice digits. Try going to one of those game cafes in your area.

I never played that game but i can surely say that it's safe. It's just the remains of the nerd stigma that may shun away people from playing.

yes it's a great way of introducing your kids to the occult, and eventually initiating them into esoteric kekism