I have started a database for Antifa members. To expose domestic terrorists to report to the FBI...

I have started a database for Antifa members. To expose domestic terrorists to report to the FBI. Please visit my site (Only created today!). Enjoy the cringe. Please send me pictures of Antifa with evidence to be exposed! Thank you, and to a more civilized and safe world when they all get arrested.

antifadb.wordpress.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

antifascism.org/
white-media.info/amk_watch_xenofilove.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How about you stop crying to the government and handle shit yourself you little bitch.

Why does antifa only chimp out in nogunz states?

Maybe because they don't want to live around boot licking conservacucks.

How about you stop breaking the law and be a decent human?

Thank you, sir. This is EXACTLY what they fear most. Being exposed to the world. Having their real identity being linked to their secret degenerate, terrorist lifestyle.

The key to dealing with these antifaggots is to unmask, record, and identify them. Record everything. Let them know they'll be unmasked, recorded, and doxed.

You scared bro?

Website needs a bit of a cleanup, also tracking them down on Facebook and pulling a "Normal" photo of them showing whole face would be fantastic

Thread getting slid hard.

It seems you have come to the same conclusion as me. They all wear masks. Cowards. Unmask the cowards!

That's the plan bro. That kind of information is hard to come by. Hopefully people will come forward with more evidence.

Yay... even more fighting fire with fire...
I mean shit oh well I guess.

I just keep staring at the left thinking you could have prevented this...

You're doing God's work user. These fucks scare the shit out of me especially after hearing a rumor that they are going to stab "Nazis" with HIV tainted knifes/syringes.

Bad idea. It is much better to join antifa. Infiltrate them as an FBI informant. Give them crazy ideas - peace truck and such - and then report them.

antifascism.org/
hacked lol

>t. antifa
You smell that? Smells like shit is running down your cuck legs.

There is absolutely no difference between pic related and antifa. The so called alt-right has extreme idea which only exist in written form (for now, according to the leader of the movement), and the so called antifa is actually turning their ideas, written or not, into action. That's it. That's only difference I can think of. Both are terrorist groups.

You cannot achieve your goal unless you join them. They are masked. You must infiltrate them.

Some Czechs are doing it for some time now. Website itself is horrid, but the list is great. It is quite successful method, especially if you post their cell numbers, emails and addresses.

>white-media.info/amk_watch_xenofilove.html

good idea; nice effort

Good job bump

>hey guys let's advocate for our ethnic interests like everyone does
>you guys are terrorists

Yo man, right into my bookmarks it goes. Got some "friends" on facebook that are actually in Antifa Germany, so I could give you some information if you want to expand this big time.

>alt right are talking about stuff
>antifa are burning things and assaulting people
>no difference
reminder that liberals equate emotional/social injury to physical injury

>arrested.

So no right wing deathsquads then?

Good job.

Everyone point and laugh at this degenerate

>Both are terrorist groups
Except one wants for the nation to succeed and the other one wants to accelerate its collapse.