How can I redeem myself?

I used to be a huge fucking liberal. I was just as bad as most of them, yelling "sexist" and "racist" time and time again, and couldn't stand opposing opinions. I slowly got redpilled though, seeing BLM for what it is, Islam for what it is, the media for what it is...so on and so forth. I did vote for hillary clinton though, reluctantly. I disliked her at that time but disliked Trump more. I was livid when he won, I had a huge rant just like the liberal tears rants I see on youtube, I'm very thankful I wasn't filmed. However, as the months went by, I became more and more redpilled, I was already in the middle of it in the election, and now I think I'm fully redpilled. I support Trump. But I cringe at my past

Can I redeem myself? Am I forgiven?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VNXMOxBbt6g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Redpill others
That's how you redeem yourself

You're fortunate we were able to overcome your idiocy in time, OP. But you are welcome in our ranks.

Bring a shotgun to the next antifa outing.

The past is gone. Look toward the future.

You are not the only one who received the redpill via anal suppository. It is a deeply unpleasant, yet necessary experience. Be thankful you have enough self-awareness left in you to be redpilled at all.

already working on it, I've actually fully redpilled one of my friends who lives in Vietnam. He loves the pinochet memes and wants to give the leaders of his country free helicopter rides. Also in the process of redpilling two other people.

You don't have to be a republican/conservative to be redpilled, that's just the party Trump ran on. Look at JFK, for example.

Democrats just happen to be in a horrible position right now, thanks to progressive politics.

youtube.com/watch?v=VNXMOxBbt6g

Same here... SJW to something like a classical liberal. Not a stormfag (le 1 drop) because its not in the political overton and its a weak excuse to make up for personal failures under the guise of a white race. I am speaking on a diversity panel in two weeks and I am going completely under cover.

how should I approach, how should I redpill, pol? I am khaki and blend in very well.

Just make sure you're not doing it to just be on the winning side.

>Can I redeem myself? Am I forgiven?
Stop being such a fucking faggot by asking a bunch of people for acceptance. Be your own person; don't try to "identify" and fit in with a group you think is cool.

all is well, you came around.

>I am speaking on a diversity panel in two weeks and I am going completely under cover.

It's not going to be any sort of contested event where you could job a debate, right?

Maybe talk about horrible things done by rapefugges/niggers/etc. and try to put a positive spin on it? Pick an indefensible position and try to defend it?

what changed your opinion?

>Huge libral
>Voted for Hillary
>Called good hard working americans racist and sexist
>Wants to redeem yourself
KYS

Kek will forgive you if you lick my ass and balls

I think I need more subtlety, campus right now is tense because everyone is spooked by trump. I think I can talk about how identity politics on the left (specifically the Marxist theory stuff) is eroding the Democratic party and that we should give trump

Look just make up for it in the next great meme war.

The first of many redpills was Islam. I am a scientifically minded person, and used to be a fedorafag at that. I would constantly criticize Christianity, but I left Islam alone. Then I started to see people defend it and I decided to look more into it and I was like "Holy shit this is a really fucking terrible religion, why do we want more of these fuckers in the country?"
I would try to reason this with some liberals and ended up getting blocked

Next was BLM. I looked up the circumstances surrounding each of their martyr's deaths, and found that all of them, with the exception of Philando Castile (who I still think didn't deserve it) were criminal thugs, and they deserved their deaths. Plus the riots too, the rioting and the looting

The next thing was looking more and more at what Trump was saying and doing. I found out that some of the shit he was saying, I actually advocated for long ago. I've always believed we needed tariffs to bring manufacturing back to the United States, always, it always killed me to see "made in china" on everything.

The next was the wall. I was opposed to it and thought Trump was a racist, but then I finally fucking realized: it's just for illegal immigration. Legals are still allowed, we're just stopping lawbreakers. And seeing what the refugees are doing to Europe opened my eyes to the dangers of unfettered immigration.

Lastly, and finally, the race question. I finally got redpilled on race, and the main thing that helped this is the fact that I'm studying biology (well, biological chemistry specifically, but still learning about taxonomy). And I found that many species have classified sub-species, but humans have none officially. I found that rather odd considering how diverse we are as a species. And I realized that the many breeds of dog are oftentimes said to have different intelligent levels, golden retrievers are said to be one of the smarter breeds, for example. So why not with humans?

Enjoy your life as a faggot OP, will smile as you head to the gulag

>but humans have none officially

some scientists will admit that "there are certain things in science that are off-limits".

This is one of them.

Just acceptance, user
>Use critical thinking
>Don't assume that what is popular is always best
> Learn to be a better judge of character
>Use YOUR moral compass... Don't borrow someone else's

You can still be a liberal but with a different opinion, you know. You don't need to be alt-right or whatever to prove a point. Just saying.

>scientifically minded person
>criticize christianity

lol no, we killed the other species of homo. Your ignorance is astounding.

Jesus Christ literally is the one who redeems you senpai

Seeking acceptance/redemption is how you ended up bluepilled in the first place OP. It leaves you open to manipulation by people saying "Oh you feel guilty? THIS is how you redeem yourself in our eyes".
Just knock it off and find out what drives you and follow that.
You don't need to be "forgiven" for anything.

>we killed the other species of homo

then what are you still doing here?

Species and subspecies are two different things
A species is defined as a group of individuals that can breed together and produce FERTILE offspring
Lions and tigers are not the same species because even though they can interbreed, the resulting hybrid is always sterile
Same with donkeys and horses, mules are always sterile

Subspecies on the other hand CAN interbreed but still have distinct physical differences from one another and usually don't interbreed due to many factors, such as geographical isolation. There are numerous subspecies of other animals under taxonomic classification, but why not humans?

By confirming his 20 year reign.

never say that to a white man.